/webm/ thread happy sunday lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRE3FFew9eo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>manlets risk amputation to grow 1 inch
>still a manlet

>you have to be 6 feet tall and other arbitrary crap to be accepted. buy more things! mutilate yourself for the norm!

western society is sick

>happy sunday
is this a thing in britbong land?

I'd go through with it...

>thought it was gonna be a actress foot thread

disappointed

mmm 60fps is godlike

You can only get this done in europe or asain countries

Is that Emma Roberts?

is this supposed to look like the most painful things ever?

because it looks like the most fucking painful thing ever.

man the cuteness in this episode was off the charts.
made me so confused. i wanted to fuck her, i wanted to be her
the only thing i wasn't confused about is that she NEEDS to bear me children. Strong healthy warriors

I'm sure there are more painful things.

you americans are really fucking retarded.
first iff it's written los angeles on the webm, so no.
then, american hospital are considered huge shithole by eurpoean standards.

also hillarious when you act like in europe we walk around without pants and we all fuck each others like animals.
you have 15 year old teen idol singing half naked, it's like usa is the most degenerate place on earth, and you dont even know it, glad i'm not american it's fucking embarassing.

And you have 13 year olds getting raped by Muslims en masse. At least your television shows are puerile and family friendly, though!

seems like a huge waste to just take out and throw away the large blood vessels

>I believe want the media puts out
>I don't know what happens in the cesspit called hollywood.

jesus fucking christ megatron is evolving

so correct me if im wrong-
fabricated giners don't have any method of self lubrication
they don't have any method of elasticity- that is they can't react to being penetrated in any way
and they have to be regularly, medically 'stretched' if you want them to be 'usable'.

i also wonder at the complications with urination. fuck just having one of those faggot med students poorly shove a catheter up your dick can fuck your pee stream for life.

the surgery is genius, but genius in the same way you'd call frankenstein a genius. seems miserable. i can't imagine the recovery time involved.

>seems like a huge waste to basically destroy your cock
You don't say...

dude thanks for proving my point about you and good 90% of your mordibly obese friend being pants on head retarded.

Fucking hell.

Still, isn't it weird how a large chunk of trannies hate women and yet they jam themselves into LGBT groups and force feminist groups to accept them?

This is pretty sick, is lobotomy all over again

moar of these webms please?

This kind of shit is hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=xRE3FFew9eo

>However 40% of male-to-female patients experienced complications. For example, 4 patients lost their neovagina (1 because of hematoma and 3 because of total vaginal prolapse with rectovaginal fistulas); 4 had partial vaginal prolapse corrected (1 with laparoscopy and 3 with suprapubic suspension); 1 had a prolapsed labia majora requiring removal of the glans; 1 had compartmental syndrome in the left leg that was treated with fasciotomy; 2 suffered urinary dysfunction that resolved on its own; 1 had hair in the labia minora and introitus; 6 had urethral meatal stenosis, which was treated with meatotomy; and 1 had urethral prolapse that was corrected with resection.

jesus fucking christ why does god hate his children so much

Don't click this.

god that is one ugly minge.

Jesus christ

Even though it's just shitty CGI, I wince and grabbed my dick when watching this to comfort it from the horror.

Yet we don't consider people that do this to themselves to be mentally ill. This is some sick and twisted shit.

sauce

fug didn't mean to spoiler

I want an autistic gf like her ;_;