scaruffi.com/friends/murder09/murder09.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ET1MhXiUDVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's right

He’s either a living meme or a waifufag

>waifufag
nah, piero has the lewds for Tay Tay

why is scruffi such a disgusting pedo?

That Ultraviolence is better quality, musically speaking, than many works of the Beatles.

i hate that when she sings you can hear her plastic surgery. distracting af.

fuck this made me laugh so hard

>tfw Kanye West was right

Holy fuck, I always liked Scaruffi despite his opinion of The Beatles but this is really too fucking far. I am now convinced that he is now more interested in generating controversial "takes" than treating music with any degree of fairness. At least when he said "Band/artist xyz is better than The Beatles" he would cite good music (ie. Miles Davis). But Lana Del Ray is shit and The Beatles are amazing.

Honestly, this would be funnier if he thought The Beatles are good but Lana Del Ray is better

but Lana is better than The Beatles lad

>I am now convinced that he is now more interested in generating controversial "takes" than treating music with any degree of fairness.
I think it's more that when he thinks a certain popular artist is overrated, he REALLY hates them

You think I'm going to get mad because someone on the internet is deliberately being retarded? I honestly feel bad for people like you. At least actual retards have a condition, but you choose to act like them for no reason at all.

When you put it that way it is odd. It's kinda like giving a teen romance movie best film .

scaruffi.com/friends/murder09/murder09.html

Ha! Jokes on you, i was just pretending

this. No big publication says Lana can make a masterpiece , but pretty much every music related publication says that all Beatles albums are masterpiece.

i unironically laughed at the captions, Scaruffi is a funny guy.

You just know

bump

Because they are.

he was right the entire time, no one remembers that taylor song but everyone still remembers single ladies

Imagine thinking this

what? Are you retarded? You Belong With Me is a billion times better than All the Single Ladies

he's 100% right

>tfw every time some pleb makes an anti scaruffi thread he gets btfo

When will you fags learn?

If you honestly think Lana has ever done anything better than Day In the Life you have absolutely shit taste.

>*destroys your narrative*

youtube.com/watch?v=ET1MhXiUDVg

This, and also the reason they gave Taylor best female video was because Beyonce won in the main video of the year category, Kanye was just being super autistic.