B-but muh law breakers

>b-but muh law breakers

Juust admit you don't like immigration because you're racist. Immigration has ALWAYS been the source of our country's strength.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!ywkRTTaI!vGirnfdkKyiGDfjEKl5Wng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Except superman come from another planet.
C-Checkmate

But I have no problem with immigrants, I have a problem with illegal immigrants.

/thread

>Horsey

i'm pretty sure Super man didn't have his papers when he came

So is this the new Occupy Democrats? Posting Horsey comics?

European immigration is fine. Nonwhite immigrants can fuck off.

Alien baby with no parents from another planet full of advanced tech who would become the Savior of Earth
Vs
Illegal alien anchor rape baby with 6-time felon parents who statistically would become one of millions leeching off my tax dollars

Things that make you hmmmm

We don't need more people at this point in our history. Immigrants the largest percentage of our population than they have ever been at any point in our history.

There is nothing wrong with restricting immigration to this country for a period of time. We've done it before.

Also illegal "immigration" isn't even immigration. It's nothing but invasion.

>Real life should be like comics!

I'm pretty sure Superman is fiction.

more realistic desu, I mean what are the chances that Kal-El would complete his journey across the cosmos and just happen to land in a Kansas field belonging to the two most loving, wise, excellent parents in the whole world? Man of Steel got this part right, Jonathan Kent doesn't have all the answer, if he did he wouldn't be a farmer in Kansas.

>If the Kents had been "Patriots"

Starting to think Horsey is a faggot.

>we shouldn't report this alien life form and the thousands of other microbiotic bacteria, viruses and whatnot that probably live inside him and the vessel

Dumb liberals learnt NOTHING from the gr8 injun smallpox shoah they keep babbling about.

but Superman isn't real

Mexicans aren't Superman.

>worrying about potential alien diseases that would be unknown to humankind
>a bad thing

Hooo boy

The right kind of immigration, maybe.

superman isn't an immigrant you dumb cunt, he's a child refugee, and a baby at that.

Granted, he didn't get processed in the legal channels, and I'm interested in the details of how the kents managed to do a cover up on an alien, but this man is a refugee from a destroyed planet, and it's probably for the best that the government didn't know about him when he was vulnerable because unlike your average spic superman could be weaponized.

What if the child carried some alien super virus that could genocide the entire planted?

Didnt newer comics cover this?

And Isn't superman technically a refugee since he escaped a dying planet?

Didnt robot chicken do this bit?

Except Superman is white.

Fixed that for you.

BS
The reason for supermans journey were inscribed into the inside of his capsule, along with his mission and other important information. Its a completely valid legal document.
read a fucking book other than the Kuurahn sometime, Frenchie

>Immigration has ALWAYS been the source of our country's strength.

Actually it's freedom

His parents went and got him some. I was born at home, my parents took me to the local courthouse, said "this is our newborn son" and had the papers and birth certificate drawn up.

I could have just well fallen out of the sky, because Clark Kent can say the exact same thing with a straight face, no one would ask questions.

Yep. We iz raycist an sheeit.

>Falling for the intergalactic Jew

That little fucker Kal-El has to go back.

Nope. Immigration has always been a source of crime and profits for wealthy oligarchs.

>you're racist
Correct. I am. If you are not racist, it is because you are rejecting scientific fact.

"racist" is a term to use against people that reject Identity-washing and social cohesion.
OP is a summerfag

But, he's white.
>logical fallacy.

Liberals can't understand this.

>Illegal aliens are actual aliens from outer space with super powers....

Horsey needs the "Ben Garrison" treatment.

also your family is getting deported and you'll be oppressed by thugs if not deported yourself.

You're right. LEGAL immigration has been the source of our country's strength. ILLEGAL immigration is a cancer. Now fuck off back to /reddit/ where you belong.

At this point, we should just take the Europoors to rebuild the population after the People's Army of La Raza starts a war over a fucking desert. Bonus of saving Euro cucks from the European United Emirates.

>Send it back where it came from
The correct response is to just leave it to die.

>Horje in charge of making biased drawings based on a comic book character

IT'S FICTION

>leftists continue to use fiction to criticize reality

Really gives you insight into their tiny minds.

THAT KID IS A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this comic is a great satire of reality

lefties argue with fantasy and naive idealism, never with logic or realism

literally proved his point

are you retarded

>posting the edited version

But that's exactly what they should have done. You have to remember that super man was in the era of this in pic related. This is the period when it went from a "xenophobic" mostly "isolationist" nation to a "have a few hundred tons of High Explosive democracy"

Why do you troll? You WILL be effected by this. Don't you think it's time to stop this?

>ILLEGAL immigration

you left a crucial word out there, dingus

>Illegals are as amazing as Superman

Kek

Even if they could: Superman's home world is gone, where the fuck could he return to? He can't be sent home because his home is gone.

There has been comics where Superman was found by the Government, namely Flashpoint Paradox.
Also Superboy was originally created from Supermans DNA, and also his DNA was used as a means to create a superhuman army.

But I am racist.

immigration is what damages this nation, just as ethnic diversity brought on the fall of Austria-Hungary. Hitler was correct about this.

Read mega.nz/#F!ywkRTTaI!vGirnfdkKyiGDfjEKl5Wng you cuck.

Why does pa Kent look like Wayne LaPierre?

Fucking this.

I'm not sure exactly what logical fallacy this toon exemplifies, but looking to comic book fantasy for guidance on immigration policy is definitely a long fucking way off the path of logic.

Except Superman is registered as a citizen of the USA. the Kents made absolute SURE that he was put down as Clark Kent, their biological son. Sure, it's fraud, but basically, Superman still pays taxes.

We should have. Even the most patriotic spacenigger still held no loyalty to the country that raised it.

>1 post by this ID

Fucking kike shills are absolutely goddamn endless.

i am racis but even if your not its logical to have a regulated immigration policy, even fucking Mexico has it.