Russian Language

I want to learn. Tips? They write in cursive ans not print, right?

We can write in capital letters for idiots and americans.

Here is a tip: fuck off.

>I want to learn.
I suppose you'll give up quickly

Not OP

Rude, moy drug. The alphabet is the easiest part of Russian. Only the lower case D 'g' sometimes confuses me. I like the Russian language. I used to live in Syktyvkar and being around the language everyday helped a lot.

>This post
I have no palms and I must face

This way

Thanks.

In such cases, when a russian wants to learn english, he is always told to watch american/england films and series. I wouldnt recommend u russian series and films cause it's foken shame. But soviet and post-perestroika films are nice. And "Green Elephant" is the best, check it out on youtube

tip from another american learning russian, no one's going to take you seriously until you learn the core of the language and can write simple sentences and discuss simple concepts intelligibly. this takes about a month of 3-4 hours of focused work per day. at that point you've shown you're serious and can easily find a language partner

another tip, fuck writing russian. just get keyboard stickers and type it, if you want to write learn that way later with a native friend, pay if you must, or you'll just create bad habits

>learn that way later with a native friend
Lol, good luck finding one.

You think you can learn the core of Russian language in one month? You have no idea what you are talking about.

websites exist for such exchanges. theres also plenty of russian orthodoxies in america you can contact who usually have someone who is happy to help

not the whole core, enough to show you are serious about learning and not some pleb who's on a 1 week obsession

Websites where Russians help americans learn russian? I really doubt that.

you've got a lot of people in your country, I don't know why it's hard to believe. though it's common to help with english in exchange

Because we hate Westerners? No one will help you learn russian, lol.

yes all 144 million of you hate all westerners and cant wait to kill us all, sure. that only conflicts with every conversation I've ever had with a russian ever. turn off the proxy goldberg

I can help you to learn russian. We also have a telegram chat for this with russian memes and shitposting

We don't want to kill you, we don't want to be killed by you. And yes, everyone here fucking hates westerners with a burning passion. And rightfully so.

im down friend but admittedly im still in that 1 month phase i mentioned so id just lurk for a while while i prepare. want me to make a temp email to send the details to?

>every conversation I've ever had with a russian ever
The only place you ever talked to a Russian is here and even Sup Forums weebs despise you.

Yeah do it

well alright, knowing westerners and our bullshit media I can understand why. but in my experience russians are happy to interact with receptive westerners

interpals is a thing

[email protected]

i'm a westernized russian. can i come back and be a weeb in babushka's apartment?

sorry i meant NEET not weab. the two are so closely related these days