"He's bigger, he has a 74-inch reach, I have a 72-inch reach. I'm inactive. He's active. Youth is on his side...

>"He's bigger, he has a 74-inch reach, I have a 72-inch reach. I'm inactive. He's active. Youth is on his side. He's in his 20s, I'm in my 40s."-mayweather

Already doubting and making excuses I see. This is a WHITEWASH lads

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sport/2015/sep/10/floyd-mayweather-critics-andre-berto-pushover
youtube.com/watch?v=RO-8eLCVVss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If americans were as smart as they claim, they would have nuked themselves instead of Japan.

>there are morons who honestly think McGregor will win

Subhumans not allowed, hue

Then leave. It's your rules.

Whatever skill gap you think there is, he's clearly getting in his head and statements like these are how Mayweathers overmatched opponents back in the day used to talk. Mayweather isn't clever enough to be playing psychological games like this

Ok zika baby

BTFO

#REKT

fuck, how will America ever recover?

>retarded looking white chad boi who wears snapbacks in my linear algebra class claims Mcgregor for win
>"Uh, why do you think Mcgregor will win in a boxing fight against Mayweather, white-chad-faggot?"
>"d-durr cuz Mcgregor is an Irish beast he's gonna teach that old washed up ni- er, loser who's a champ"
Are MMA faggots literally double IQ digit racists?

yes

>Denying meme magic exists after Trump's election

>McGregor goes over in the build up
>Mayweather wins actual fight

elementary shit, dumbys.

elemtray shit

>statements like these are how Mayweathers overmatched opponents back in the day used to talk
Yeah absolutely not, and I've watched every single Mayweather HBO/Showtime pre fight series. All of Mayweather's opponents were heavy underdogs so they had to ramble on and on about how they were unstoppable and 100% guaranteed to pull off a huge upset. Mayweather has to talk like this in response to all of the people who think this fight will be so lopsided that it isn't even worth buying. He was saying the same type of stuff before he washed Berto.

theguardian.com/sport/2015/sep/10/floyd-mayweather-critics-andre-berto-pushover

>Mayweather has to talk like this in response to all of the people who think this fight will be so lopsided that it isn't even worth buying. He was saying the same type of stuff before he washed Berto.
Eggzactly. He's just trying to increase the pay-per-view sales. Plus it makes him look a little better when the fight is a complete joke, but he can act like he faced some great opponent that had all kinds of advantages, when the reality is he's just an amateur boxer.

Did they honestly just travel the globe to point at and roast eachother

By the end of it they'll be friends. Amazon will turn their friendship into a mini series where they travel and talk shit about where they're visiting

Mayweather's saying that just to hype the fight. Everyone thinks the fight is a farce and McGregor has no chance, going in there and saying what everyone is thinking, that he has no chance, would be a bad way of selling the fight.

Only a complete plebeian or mental nutcase would deny this

“I actually didn’t even hear that,” McGregor told MMAjunkie backstage at SSE Arena Wembley.

Rather than drop the subject, McGregor proceeded to explain that he felt the use of the slur is no big deal.

“People are so touchy on words. It’s absolutely crazy,” McGregor said. “If he said that, I couldn’t give a (expletive). I think what he was trying to do was to switch it up and get the people back in his favor. I think it was a bit of a (expletive) move to try and instigate that on me.

“Everyone with a sane mind that is watching knows what way it is. It is what it is. Some dirty tactics out there, but that’s what to expect. The fight game is a ruthless business.” - Conor when asked about the gay slur

these guys are modern day CLOWNS laugh my fucking ass off

Honestly believing that McGregor might win should be a litmus test for this board and have you instabanned.

>He has never boxed professionally
Who else Money Team and comfy?

Mayweather is just trying to convince people that McGregor has a chance. Nobody thinks he does, even Conor knows he's going to get taken apart. They're just trying to sell the fight.

would be funny to see mayweather lose and pull the "it was just a prank bro" card

I'm racist, and even I support Floyd in this one. In all aspects but race, Mayweather is the /white/ fighter in this bout.

>Trump supporter
>business man
>hard worker
>too intelligent for knock outs
>realizes taxation is theft
>wins through perfect technique and understanding the sport better than his opponents, rather than physical attributes (this is why he is still successful in his advanced age, after his speed and reflexes have diminished)
>one of the highest 'fight IQs' ever, has never been memed in the ring

>hug your opponents
>punch your wife

based racist white man or lady

>tfw mayweather bets against himself and takes a dive, sextupling his guaranteed purse

when all you do is sleep and box, you should pay fucking taxes, even if it's exorbitant fuck you mean

dude doesn't contribute shit but entertainment

>He's bigger
1 inch taller, give me a break that ain't nothing to Money. He's fought fighters that were the same size as Conor McLeprechaun.

>implying this is a bad thing
only thing missing from this is you dropping on your knees and sucking his ding dong diddly cock

He talks up the bums who have no chance to beat him in order to sell tickets.

>He can't even realize that comments like this are part of Floyd's promotion
>Calls him not clever enough to play psychological games with Goober

The joke writes itself

>mayweather talking up conors chances to sell more ppv

YOU EEJIT

YOU HOE

also despite being white mcgregor manages to act like even more of a nigger than mayweather

>Can't even realize that comments like this are part of Floyd's promotion
>Says he's not smart enough to play mind games with Goober

The joke writes itself

Where did they get manlet shoes? Both seem to add at least 2-3"

He is Irish, mate

What MMA fighting moves would be legal in boxing?

Reminds me of hiw Apollo Creed hyped up Rocky just to get people to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=RO-8eLCVVss

Literally repeating pre-Aldo arguments.

Conor's lower body is much chunkier though.