Is this any good?

Is this any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTWdP5DMdsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

But you will be called reddit for liking it.

It's reddit incarnate but that doesn't automatically make it bad.
This guy does though.

Explain this meme to me.

How is it reddit: le show?

What does it mean for something to be reddit? Can something be Sup Forums?

nah

Yes, but it is the absolute epitome of a reddit show. You'll just have to come to terms with this fact.

World Peace is better but whatever.

Expect Rick and Morty to get gayer since they're adding a lot of female writers to meet "diversity quotas".

I know "reddit" gets tossed around a lot, but this show genuinely reddit

>Can something be Sup Forums?
yes

Yes it's good. Don't let the Reddit meme discourage you

One of my favorites. Season 1 was better than season 2. But they're both great.

Maybe you check it out yourself and form an opinion

Reddit show

it's not as reddit as archer or bojack horseman and it's funnier than either of those

kill yourselves

Is eric andre reddit?

sup reddit

Absolutely concentrated reddit

It's the most reddit show there is.
>hehe I'm using an anime picture, I'm one of you xD

Yes unfortunately it's starts too well though.

The best part was the Robot Dog in the first episode and I spent the whole rest of the time hoping he would show up again.

i watched it a second time and its not that bad, mark zucrkberg ruined though

i thought each episode had a very similar level of inventiveness. remarkably consistent so far.

tell that to some network executives and maybe you'll see it serialized

No

Hell fucking no.

edgy

It's okay. Sometimes funny, sometimes not.

How?

I like it but Mortys voice is annoying as fuck

The only time I use the term reddit is when this and Bojack Horseman are brought up.

>Is this any good?

it's worse, it's reddit

Honestly, where it sometimes fails in making me laugh, it makes up for it by having some genuinely interesting sci-fi concepts and scenarios.

I've... Gotta start visiting Reddit to figure what the fuck you guys are on about all the time.

Isn't Reddit renowned for being the host of SJW, ultra-PC, anti-edge, pussy assed, white knighting, cucktarded, faggots?

...While this show is pretty much deliberately the edgiest, angstiest, depressingly nihilistic, heartless and cruel cartoon mainstream media has to offer?

I AM GETTING MIXED MESSAGES!

its not like i hate it, but why cant people mix comedy and drama well nowadays? its always either full comedy or full drama out of nowhere. this show is cringey to me because its either planet of farting asses or pseud existential dead end.

>edgiest, angstiest, depressingly nihilistic, heartless and cruel
So it's a show for whiny redditors who think they know how the world works.

That image is reddit humor. Narwhal bacon lolz!

Because many people here cannot come to terms with the fact that people that post on reddit like many of the same shows as the people who post here do. And shows immediately turn bad when LE PLEBBIT likes them.

Fucking grow up, it's a good show. Way better than crap like Family Guy.

Started off great
Then it became a show which relied on too many meta jokes
Then it became edgy and nihilistic
Season 3 is going to fuck bomb so hard but redditors will defend

And before you do the whole "hurrrrrr reddit meme fuck off" it became reddit humour because it tried to be dark and the writers made shit like "get schwifty" so redditors could use shit little quotes to try and get upvotes

Thats why people say its reddit, and now its shit

Hey, Morty *burp*HAHAHA EBIN xDdD

this show is objectively good. if you dislike its because you have mental issues stemming from your religious beliefs

>Not Arby's
McDonald's doesn't do roast beef.

Okay, technically, neither does Arby's...

I feel like calling things 'reddit' is massively overdone on Sup Forums, but in this case, it is absolutely the most reddit thing ever.

This X 100000

This is Sup Forums. No one here actually likes anything. We just whine about other peoples tastes.

Sup Forums never plays any games, they just bitch and moan. Half of /k/ doesn't own a single weapon. Sup Forums.. well .. I don't know about Sup Forums.

but atleast we are better than reddit

>Fucking grow up, it's a good show. Way better than crap like Family Guy.
You don't need our validation to watch a cartoon aimed at 13 year olds

It's not compete dogshit nor is it a masterpiece. It's basically a less mediocre version of the Big Bang theory. It's a show targeted to the random humor and the shallow 'I fucking love science' crowd. When it tried to handle mature themes/topics, they do it without any nuance and subtlety, all the show is make half-assed and hamfisted jokes. It's pretty much a show for pseudo intellectuals, hence why everyone says it's Reddit personified

Believe it or not, reddit is a big site with multiple viewpoints. Kind of like, I don't know, Sup Forums

>reddit reddit reddit
That's all you faggots ever talk about, why don't you marry him or something.

*does

DUDE SCIENCE LMAO

DUDE IT DOESN'T MATTER LIFE SUCKS WE DON'T MATTER IN THE UNIVERSE LOOK AT MY EXISTENTIAL CRISIS I'M SO SMART BECAUSE I'M SAD

*burping sound*

>my first day on Sup Forums the post

...are you?

wat is this

gotta love people who think summarizing a character is a criticism.

what is that

a real court transcript read by the voice actor of rick and morty. the animation is fanmade.

>It's basically a less mediocre version of the Big Bang theory

Jesus, your opinions are objectively shit

fucking reddit tier kids at my school try and get me to watch this shit all the fucking time.

reddit does have a different overall viewpoint than Sup Forums

you couldn't be more underage

People say it is reddit because it inspires a certain type of person to be dicks about liking the show, because of the scifi concepts. people who think they're smarter than everyone else taking this show and the fact they get it as evidence of their own genius

>mentions school

>pull underage cards

kys idiot

t. Reddit

it's the way you word your posts, underage
begone

if you don't care about cringng every now and then for some redditry, go for it

Fuck if this isn't the case. I genuinely like this and Bojack, but a shitton of the fanbase is composed of sheltered 20somethings who act enlightened because they've realized life has no meaning

Because r/Sup Forums is growing each day

ive been watching a fair amount of Sup Forums stuff lately and fuck this guys voice seriously

wubba lubba dub dub

@echo off
With love,

>my first day pretending not to be from reddit, the post

ctrl + f reddit 39 results kys familia

You made it 40 now, kys

>With love, Fresh off the boat, from reddit hey, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

WUBBA

It's bretty dumb jokes mostly and reddit likes it a lot. Popular among people that would post on reddit. Doesn't mean it's unfunny or a bad show, it's just dumb humor even for an animated show.

WUBBA BUBBA GIVE ME SOME BBC IN MY WIFE THAT I LUVVA

Only difference is that I won't have to worry about my posts being altered with by the CEO for wrongthink

protip: Sup Forums is much more of a hugbox than reddit as a whole

>says the person who can't comprehend other people's opinions.

capekino

The 3rd season is going to be ass.

Hope I live to see it

Reddit the show.

There's an episode called Mortynight Run that's a nod to Midnight Run. So it's got plus points in my book. It's a pretty good show but I'm a normie.

Came here to post this

Why is this off the air for so long? No other cartoon takes this long.

I think it has something to do with the channel waiting for a while before confirming the new season.

Usually shows that are out regularily, are the ones that get renewed 2-3 season in advance, because they can start working on the next season since even before the current season is done. Plus usually the majority of the work the various creators (writers/voice actors/animators, etc) need to do doesn't overlap, while here the protagonists' voice actor is involved with the writing, so it's not like the writers can start worrying about next season while the voice actors record their lines.

answering without any explanation
swearing in your answer
very childish

Except for the cartoon MOST SIMILAR to Rick and Morty (Venture Bros.)

Pick 3.

R&M, Simpsons and South Park.

Am I reddit?

Easy. Venture Bros, Futurama, Rick & Morty

I liked the first season but the second season feels way lazier. There's a ton of interviews out there about how the TV episode was really heavily improvised, but it was easily the least interesting or creative episode because pacing didn't exist and the jokes went on way too long, but the rest of the show was carried by dark humor and interesting plot writing. The second season really seems to double down on the rambling dialogue and the heavy improv, which makes things wear thin pretty fast, and leaves little room for being propped up by the complex episodes because there aren't any.

It's like they looked at all the feedback from the first season and then threw out everything except for "we like the funny voices" and so now every episode is just about making funny voices. The nine-minute Comicon short is really evidence of that