Breeding

23 year old white girl here. I've never been the type to be that excited about being a mother, going so far as to question whether I wanted children at all.

With all that's going on in the world, I can't help but feel I need to start making as many babies as possible, and soon, to do my part to save the white race. Hopefully others wake up and start doing the same.

Do you have someone to make babies with?

Can I make babies with you?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

You better be eating a good diet and breastfeed all of those babies otherwise you are just going to raise a bunch of cucks

fgt

> already 23
remember your first?
that was your best chance

POST FEET

obviously.

Tits

If you've actually questioned whether you want kids, you should just go ahead and not have any. That's your body telling you that you don't need to breed.

Only breed with a man you're actually going to stay +20 years minimum with. Single mothers are cancer. Also no non whites, but you already knew that.

Thank you for your service

God dammit, Sup Forums, stop trying to give me a boner. I thought the worst I had to be wary of at work if caught was implications of nazism

If you're fat or ugly just kys

If not then come to countryside, cities are already lost. Your kids will grow up to be race mixing cunts

American women were created for the black bull.

Please add more information so that these
posts don't happen

I'm childless at 26, and I fear my time has passed. Please have as many children as you can have (and take care of), don't make the same mistake I, my older sister, and so many other white women have.

I have 6 kids and I'm a fertility totem walking. Any girl within 10 feet of me gets pregnant.

Go for it.

This is the answer

Never change Sweden.

This.

Nice roleplay.

Don't you want a black bull to satisfy your sexual needs?

Can we just nuke USA they're far worse than Sweden. They are the source of all degeneracy, it spreads through the west like a plague

>i'm a girl
>200 reply.

never change you beta cucks

26 is nowhere near "over the hill."

You have to hit the designated nuking areas to minimize human casualties.

>Can we just nuke USA
Last time I said that, one of your fellow brits came to their defense.

You sound like a nigger.

What the fuck do you do in Algeria all day?

kek that looks pretty retarded

This. You're good until past 35.

Guaranteed 300 replies by pandering to Sup Forums's viegins.

I'm white as fuck and so are my kids.

You sound like an asian.

Lets meet up.

>I'm white as fuck and so are my kids.
Daily reminder to never trust an american when it comes to ethnicity. Statistically speaking it's not likely that he or she will be white.

You're time has passed at 26??? Wtf are you talking about?!

Some women even get children at 60. So get to it and don't focus on the negative. Get a non degenerate man and become a good mother. It's certainly not too late at 26.

the problem isnt that there arent enough whites, it's that there are too many dindus. the solution is to drastically reduce population of all non-whites as the whites become future custodians of the inevitable transhumanism revolution. if you let a nigger into space i wont forgive you

This is about mothership of white children, ya dingus. What could be more about "We have to secure a future for white children!"?

You need a Chad Thundercock

>if you let a nigger into space i wont forgive you

same think you do.
jerk off to animu

lel

>if you let a nigger into space i wont forgive you
I have some bad news

>Not contacting Israel and telling them you have an all powerful weapon that will control the mind of everyone when it goes off, but you can set up a perimeter where it'll only effect things beyond it
>Not telling Israel that you can set the weapon off in their country and every Jew will be safe as long as their in Israel
>Not getting all the Jews from everywhere in the world together inside of Israel and setting off your mind control device that is actually a bomb 100x more powerful than the Tsar Bomba
>Not saving the world, obliterating degeneracy and sacrificing yourself for the greater good

You call yourself British? I bet you're a remainer.

How the fuck do Mormons afford to house so many children? Do they all live in mansions? Do five kids live in a single room?

Fucking hell, the self-pity. My mum had me @40 and there's nothing wrong w/ me, never been sick all my life.

Stfu and get a wholesome white husband then from babbies.

>23 year old white girl here

Sure Op, sure.

>Wezium Kingsit
hehehe

tits or gtfo

>You're good until past 35.
Keep telling this to yourself

please don't, american women are horrible. better to let the other races squabble over what's left of the earth anyways, they're more acclimated to life and death struggles than we are. white americans can't handle the future. dying out is more glorious.

Why are you asking for tits when you're gay?

only make as many babies as you can properly raise
white people focus on the quality of their children
brown people just go for quantity
that is the important part what makes us different

im not gay sven godborg wtf you talking about

>I'm not gay
t. gaylord

You can have kids now don't even worry about that. 26 is fine.

>falling for aprils fool

Cant wait for the next generation of retarded children by parents who didnt study pedagogy before becoming parents

Muh feels and Muh tradition is nigger tier

Are you saying your country isn't gay?

>Implying you need to study pedagogy to be a good parent
It's a natural thing, oil-nigger.

Yeah just look at the stage of the world

You think that's because parents didn't study pedagogy? I'd say it's because of jews and the fact that "aga" was outlawed.

I want like 8 kids and have the job to support them, but I haven't yet met the right one.
I really wish we could go back to 1955 when it would be acceptable to have a real family.

RARE
A
R
E