"I deliberately riled up the SJW infested entertainment industry and in a completely unexpected turn of events it blew...

>"I deliberately riled up the SJW infested entertainment industry and in a completely unexpected turn of events it blew up in my face somehow waaaaaah"

what did he mean by this??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J_lnRnUhIS8
youtube.com/watch?v=ltF-6ldrqJs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/
twitter.com/search?q=http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/&src=typd
youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-qAREXVUXk
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/friday-cable-ratings-september-16-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=D71iSwArWVI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ePhVDYRiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I laughed

ITT: characters that remind you of yourself
For me it's Sam Hyde- unintelligent, nihilistic and with an unprofitable sense of humor

Did anyone honestly find this guy funny

Itt: jews

i do

a bunch of retards on his fanbase got him fired

Post favorite Sammy vid

youtu.be/J_lnRnUhIS8

Tim Hydecker here
You might know me from my my famous "I'm a Cuck" song

I'm seeing lots of threads here that I am liking a lot.
Keep up the good work!
We gotta show it to these guys, this kind of comedy is not acceptable on television.

Tim and Eric and Andre - yes.

MDE: no.

HACK THE PLANETTTTTTTTTTTT

After watching that new HydeWars video i'm kinda back on his camp, he showed responsibility and actual emotion instead of just laughing, cheering for them.

nah

He's one of the funniest people to me

dont think he cares desu

kek

Sam you have been shilling yourself on this board for over 6 hours today, you really need to stop and get help.

The whole thing would have been a lot more entertaining if his jokes were better.

Good goy be a sheeple and do whatever the jews ask of you

>GET MY JOB BACK

I do but I like Nick and Charls more.

2070 Paradigm shift was the only funny thing he ever did

but Tim said Sam is evil

He wasn't serious. He was trolling Tim, who acted like the giant libtard faggot he is
>WAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAH MY BACK HURTS I LIVE IN A NORMAL NEIGHBOUR
And Sam had the upper hand as always, Tim went mad while Sam was calm and replied with FACTS (Tim being one of the responsible for this). Fact is that Sam never insulted anyone on twitter, like never, and there are already proofs that some of the "harassment" were fabricated by libtards.
There was a whole scheme to get MDE out off the air since it was redefining the foundations of modern comedy.

>the thing he did that's exactly like all the other shit they do is the only thing thats funny
wow really made me think

Yes
I didn't watch world peace though

Tim got so butthurt over 4channers calling him cuck that he wrote a song about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ltF-6ldrqJs
And the Williamsburg hipster interviews are great as well

>Sam Hyde
>Tim Hydecker
>Sam Hydecker
>Tim Hyde

Sam please do this board and the world a favor and kill yourself

No. I bet he thought he was really clever "hiding" those retarded Nazi symbols and what not. Literally middle school tier behavior. Not even a liberal.

Reminder that only brainless, perpetually sexless, politically ill-informed maladjusted manchildren identify as "alt-right".

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE LIBERALS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Top kek.

>W-WHAT
>I CAN'T EVEN AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE
>G-G-GET M-MY JOB BACK

-Sam Hyde, an cuckold, 2016.

Oh yea. Charles is the true genius tho. That guy is fucking hilarious.

>politically ill-informed
So just like you then? Because nobody identifies as alt-right.

Tim I don't think it makes sense to insult other people as cuckolds when you made a song about being one yourself

All white men like Sam Hyde should be brutally killed while their white women are taken as sex slaves and inseminated with superior seed.

citation?

Childhood is idolising Sam, Adulthood is appreciating Charls.

>He wasn't serious
Really makes you think of all of the post-irony being commited now, looks like Sam is playing 7D chess

>n-no u

this retard copy and pastes this in every mde thread. be more subtle pham

>too dumb for Tim and Eric humour

LOL

>Sam Hyde
>white

>humour

OI LADS TIS SIX O BONGS WE GOTS TO PAY OURS TEEE VEE LICENCE RIGHT QUICK

Gentle reminder that /leftypol/, twitter, reddit, facebook, antifa, 420chan, /qa/ among others unironically raided an archived Sup Forums thread and published their manifesto to defeat the alt-right, which among other things icludes spamming "delete Sup Forums" and making anti-Sup Forums threads over and over again.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/

Many such alt-lefters have decided this extends to making anti-MDE threads on Sup Forums

Reminder that you can find what a lot of them look like by searching for the thread on popular social media sites. Pic related is one of them

twitter.com/search?q=http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/&src=typd

This is a very obvious samefag. Your "pro Sam Hyde" posts are pretty bad, don't think it's fooling anyone

wew lad you sure showed me

>Be Sam Hyde.
>Make fun youtube videos with friends.
>Start pandering to Sup Forums to grow fanbase
>Adult Swim takes notice and gives him a show.
>Sup Forums goes full retard. Sends death threats, starts shit up in reddit, and harasses other shows on Adult Swim.
>Even though the show had good ratings for his first run, Adult Swim decided to avoid further bad publicity and conflict, taking the side of their older stars and cancel World Peace.
>Sam Hyde proceeds to badmouth Adult Swim on Twitter, and Reddit.
>Cries to Tim Heidecker wanting his show back.

Sup Forums not even once. His one shot at getting out of youtube and he blew it.

>OneMillionDollars: World Peace?
Moar liek OnlyOneDollars: Broke Life.

Yo, how many layers of post-ironic was Sam on?

Reposting because I promised to.

>Even though the show had good ratings
HAHAHAHA JESUS CHRIST SAM YOU FAGGOT YOUR RATINGS WERE TERRIBLE.
Kill yourself

Oh my god right xDD

It was totes offensive. I can't believe people even watched this Garbo blardo deluxe

I wish Gellman had his show back ;(.

TAKE ME SERIOUSLY FAGGOT I'M AN ALT-RIGHT WARRIOR!

He's at his best when he's making fun of people i.e the advertising agency and ashton kutcher vid or his mirror vids. im apart of the minority that thinks his ted talk, inconvenient anime videos aren't that good

What's your favorite MDE video?

mine:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs

have you visited Sup Forums.org before today
have you visited Sup Forums.org before today

Mods can you please, please ban Sam Hyde from posting here he is one of the most cancerous human beings I have ever seen and is turning this already bad board into something nearly unusable.

It was godly, this drama was perfect to end this year.

Too close for my taste, enough for the whitey hate gene to pop up. I'd bash his fucking racist skull with a rock and rape his white women infront of him.

1 mil is really high you spastic

it was second only to eric andre and broke a million viewers twice...

>Dude I hate this guy, let me show you how much I hate him by talking about him constantly on Sup Forums

lel

HOW TO TRIGGER THE ALT-RIGHT:
- talk about shutting down Sup Forums and r/the_donald as often as possible.
- use their language against them - "we come in peace" "we are a forum of peace" "we are only doing this to help you" "these forums are dangerous places and we only want them shut down for your own good." we only want to create safe spaces." talk about destroying them in the same fashion.
- bully them the same way they bully you. do not give in and do not show mercy or compassion.
- bring up the fact that they are only seeking to shut down venues and art spaces because they are friendless virgins who have never experienced social acceptance. rub their faces in their autism whenever possible.
- dank maymays are encouraged. the use of pepe against them is a powerful weapon to these faggots. even pepe's creator has openly spoken out against these emotionally stunted creatures.
- remind them that the "hambeasts," "feminazis" and "sjws" that they rail against are the girls they secretly fantasize about when they beat their microdicks at night. do not let them escape the truth: they wish they could have an alt girlfriend with colored hair, and they lash out because they can never have one. the more you remind them of this, the higher the autism rage.
- use their catchphrases against them. "high energy," "MAGA," "no brakes on the antifa train," "SAD!" etc. re-contextualize everything they say and do. adopt their tactics and language.
- screenshot all threats of violence. i have screenshots of every arson threat in the Sup Forums vs diy threads and i encourage others to do the same. these should be reported to the police and fbi. Sup Forums is obviously an unsafe place and we are doing our part by getting it taken down.
- do not let this die and do not stop fighting. they will not stop coming for us. do not stop posting on their forums. actively campaign for Sup Forums and r/the_donald to be exposed as the breeding grounds for dangerous activity that they are.

He's back in Fall River, isn't he?

I'm gonna look up his parents address, where else could he be?

Yeah Charls is the man, I feel like he's nowhere near as edgy as Sam too, or maybe just smarter to hide it

>only britbongs spell words correctly

>sam mocks jews and israel

is this why that kike at buzzfeed went after him?

I believe he's best when he's rehearsing characters in his vertical videos.

Like youtube.com/watch?v=Q-qAREXVUXk

>it was second only to eric andre
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/friday-cable-ratings-september-16-2016/

YOU RUINED MY SHOW, MY JOB.

>Hiding nazi symbols
Never happened.

I'm pretty sure there's a butthurt jewish weeaboo spamming these threads the last couple of days

>i liked charls before it was cool xd
cringe

Most stupid people find his simple act funny yes
Also lots of kids and teenagers

same
this is another favourite of mine
youtube.com/watch?v=D71iSwArWVI

>be liberal
>fire people for having different opinions
>be completely self assured this won't blow up in my face in like 5 years time when I have lost nearly all institutional power
>le liberal hubris face

but tim and buzzfeed said it did

i meant on AS

Huh what does "cringe" mean?

Charls is far more chill.
If watch the videos of him and Sam talking, Sam is always going full blown pizzagate Sup Forums on Charls.

>there are people who don't find this funny

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ePhVDYRiE

i might be a bit too cerebral for you
stick to supergirl

Sam is a giant piece of shit and none of what he says is ironic.
Irony is when something of irregular occurrence juxtaposes with something that isnt. There is nothing ironic of a grown man raised by a single mom on welfare saying blatant racist and edgy things and acting like a 16 year old trying to be funny. He's just a byproduct of being low on the socioeconomical totem pole and being raised by surrogate fathers on newgrounds forums.

it's fu***ing offensive, alright

we on here might disagree with them, but it's still not cool at all to make fun of people

stop.

still not #2

durr hey mommay I'm duh retaded ahahahaha

>claim there's hidden nazi symbols
>take down the show for it
>not one example of a hidden nazi symbols ever actually presented

P R O G R E S S I V E S

>im le 5 and what is this
ebin

haha I get it we're pretending to be tumblr haha super funny

Haha he called a woman ugly, comic genius

The only people who say he's being ironic are people who have to justify to themselves liking his offensive material

>saying blatant racist and edgy things

oh no those poor black people :((((((

yes

Or maybe, just maybe Sam Hyde is an unfunny hack that only brought problems to his employers via the legion of droopy retards that follow him from Sup Forums and reddit?
Nah, it sure was a lefty conspiracy to mute our golden boy superior critical ''''humour'''''

Sam said it himself that the show wasn't renewed because the executives were afraid of losing advertisers based off potential public backlash to the show.

In reality, Judd Apatow, Brett Gelman, etc. did fucking nothing.

>Sam is a giant piece of shit

Woah there buddy that's a dank conspiracy theory you got there, sure would be a shame if I Beat you to the punch bowl

Sam's a space poop meteor from the planet Shiteon here to turn all television into a giant dookie gub gub game, bru.

Dude I don't have a clue what you're talking about, can you speak English instead of meme speak

you're doing gods work OP keeping these sjw redditors contained in here

keep these plebs chasing that carrot