Burbano is a murderer. Why is he not being prosecuted?

Luis Burbano (imdb.com/name/nm3483499/) admitted multiple times in different interviews he held the door shut, preventing people to escape

youtube.com/watch?v=1Agt0A1Fcrg
youtube.com/watch?v=BuGSZAF-gWg
youtube.com/watch?v=5RZTR4eu3YM
youtube.com/watch?v=lVub2zpvums

more confirmation: youtube.com/watch?v=HZ35V0etHiM

liveleak.com/view?i=842_1465800800

HODOR VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=NlHpw6HsTXY

He got out in the alley (where there were about other 20 people trying to escape the alley through a fence). He feared more people could come out and crowd the place, preventing him to save his life. This human scum kept the door shut. 20 bodies were found near that exit

WHY IS HE NOT BEING PROSECUTED?

>i'm no hero

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/PULSE/@28.5196449,-81.3744595,199a,20y,270h,45.01t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x72a789a251c26b61!8m2!3d28.519601!4d-81.376794!6m1!1e1
youtube.com/watch?v=HZ35V0etHiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He truly is the Schettino of Orlando. "Apri la porta, cazzo!"

I can't watch the videos. What was his reasoning for holding the doors shut?

He should be prosecuted for accessory to murder. Or involuntary manslaughter

i dont get if you're already outside the club and you can hear the shooters inside, why would you sticka round??? you could easily find cover in under a second in a full out sprint.

and it took "only" 3 years to jail that fucker thanks to our astonishing justice system

he usually mumbles after saying he was keeping the door shut. Or he stutters. In one video he claims there was this unidentified crowd trying to escape through the fence.

he was between the fence and the door. behind the door the other fags. In front of him the lucky ones that got out before him.

Then he concludes that
>i'm no hero

He actually caused more deaths thanks for his selfish action

he could not because outside the doot he was keeping shut there was an alley, blocked by a fence

therefore, he kept the door to prevent that more people from inside the club could escape into the alley and crowd the tiny place

Someone show me where this alley is, because I am not seeing it at all.

If the alley is wide enough for a door to "swing open", it is more than 2 ft. wide as this one faggot is saying in the OP.

google.com/maps/place/PULSE/@28.5196449,-81.3744595,199a,20y,270h,45.01t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x72a789a251c26b61!8m2!3d28.519601!4d-81.376794!6m1!1e1

Why do hispanic gays look so distinct?
Spanish turbogaygenes?

In the Fox news interview Burbano seems to reflect on his actions for a few seconds, almost like it's suddenly dawning to him that he was an accessory to multiple homicides through his stupidity.

Lawyer here, he won't be prosecuted.

He can use panic as a legal defense. Temporary insanity.

If they could prove malice, that'd be different. But it's almost impossible to hold somebody accountable for sheer stupidity. No matter how many people died.

A toxicology report would be my #1 priority.

infact there are a lot of inconsistencies depending on the video you watch.

You also correctly noticed that if he could swing the door, the alley wasn't crowded at all, like he claims. He wanted to save his ass. What pisses me off is that he had to brag about it on tv

This needs to be brought to the attention of other news sources and normie outlets or else it will die and be forgotten

what about his "acting" career? wouldn't he take a significant hit? these people basically live on popularity and approval.
Moreso, can panic excuses you also from admitting on live tv you blocked an emergency exit?

why, if families dont care, why should we?

worst case scenario we end up with another proof that meme magic is real.
A muslim shooting homosexuals while another homo hold the door from outside preventing them to escape, thus upping the death count

you couldn't make this up even if you tried

How's toxicology affect anything? I mean of course he was intoxicated at the moment.
I'm not well versed in US law but wouldn't blocking others from escaping an active shooter, thus raising the bodycount be a pretty clear cut case of involuntary manslaughter? Burbano's state of mind would matter in the sentencing naturally.

Inb4 honor. "Hold the door"

Luis "If it's guys you fuck, prepare to get stuck" Burbano

Hodor is in the OP, you fucking faggot.

gay spics can't be criminalized

What could he even be charged with?

Giving the interviews helps him because it proves he's genuinely stupid.

Being an actor doesn't help or hurt his case because he's a nobody. He might lose jobs over this but it won't impact the case, if any.

Because he's just genuinely stupid, most likely the jury would not convict. They might be angry with him, like all of you are, but they'd feel sorry for him too. They'd imagine themselves in the same position and they'd say, "Ruining Mr. Burbano's life won't bring those people back."

As I said, sheer stupidity almost NEVER gets held accountable. I always advise my clients to dumb themselves down for the trial.

manslaughter, if anything. I don't want him to be jailed thoguh, i hope KeK strikes again and the fag off himself in shame

I genuinely hope a victims family member kills his ass.

I'm pretty sure that is a Filipino
Those subhuman scum IRL and always here on Sup Forums

Tryhard pathetic idiots

That's crazy. Nobody would've known about Burbano or his antics if he would've given zero interviews.

Or do you know who "the tall guy" that held the door with him was?

If he was on drugs, I would argue that he was acting irresponsibly because of the drugs, not because he was panicked.

I would argue that he was still out of his mind on the influence of those drugs during his many interviews.

I would try to attack his character and paint him as a dangerous degenerate junkie and sex pervert whose extreme irresponsibility made a terrible tragedy far more tragic than it had to be.

In this way I could possibly erode the jury's natural sympathy towards him.

It would still be a very, very, very difficult case even WITH a loaded toxicology report.

All it takes is one tenderheart to hang the jury, and even when you try to screen it out, it's impossible. You never know by looking at people.

>do you know who "the tall guy" that held the door with him was?

we surely know that it's far less stupid that this spic. he had the acute intuition of staying miles away from cameras.

Burbano? Hu hu, he had to, those likes on his fb page ain't popping up alone

All I want to know is how many bodies were found dead at this door.

I am thinking this guy is solely responsible for people being killed.

>If he was on drugs, I would argue that he was acting irresponsibly because of the drugs, not because he was panicked.

Is this really a credible excuse in common law? Sounds like a joke.

So now you, a self-proclaimed lawyer, wouldn't want hung jury?
You gotta admit this logic seems a bit confusing to a layman.

Around 20

With Burbano's story changing from one interview to the next, I'm getting suspicious about there being anyone else outside that emergency exit other than him and his injured friend.

without the crowd outside it would be even weirder. The fence wouldn't be blocked and ge could get away. Plus keeping a door shut doesn't prevent bullets from passing through.

It would be hilarious to find out he was so drugged he thought it was funny to keep people inside

I'm gonna play devil's advocate here

If everyone was rushing for the same exit at ounce, nobody would have gotten out.

They would bottle neck and just crush each other to death, just like the station nightclub fire.

LIFE'S A CHORE

HOLD THAT DOOR

SCARED IN THE ALLY

THERE WAS MORE THAN 4

TIME TO BE A MAN BUT I DUCKED

NOW 20 EXTRAS FAGS ARE SUPER EXTRA FUCKED

Luis "BLOCKIN' IF THEY'RE KNOCKIN'" Burbano

HODOR

I'm thinking about it from both sides. Prosecution and defense.

I don't really have an opinion one way or another unless and until I see all the facts.

This is all pure speculation.

>more confirmation: youtube.com/watch?v=HZ35V0etHiM
DAYUM

I had seen the other interview of this piece of shit who blocked the door, but he heard people begging to get out and still fucking blocked it. What an absolute piece of shit.

If I could borrow you for a moment.

Is brandishing a concealed weapon with a license a crime if it is to stop an escalation? I know I cannot shoot someone without reasonable fear that will inflict severe bodily harm. However I don't want to fucking fist fight every bix nood with an attitude outside the bar.

Can I simply draw and point if they are threatening me with violence as long as I don't fire?

[citation needed]

No, I would argue that as the prosecution. Read the whole thing again.

It's all character assassination. That's 95% of being a prosecutor, saying, "look, just look at this dirty, rotten, no-good son of a . . . JUST LOOK AT HIM!"

Theres probably some muscle gay guys that are going to beat the shit out of him, This guy leveled up stupidity to a new meter

Or some parent as said

I cannot immagine a father watching this on tv and staying calm while he claims that he's no hero, while looking dramatically away from the camera. I'd want to skin him alive

I get that you're playing a role, but what do you imagine happened to those people who rushed into this one "safe" exit? The shooter had his targets lined up and desperately struggling for an exit that was just used only to be stuck by the Burbano.
The shooter must've blessed his deities for good fortune as he had free reign to execute them.

Better if you don't point it at them, just reach for it, and leave your hand on the butt, ready to draw.

Don't draw your gun unless and until you shoot the motherfucker/s dead because you were in FEAR FOR YOUR LIFE!

And my other advice is this: anything's legal as long as you don't get caught. Think on that. That's very, very, very serious life-and-death legal advice that some people have to pay me for.

Wow, what a cunt

>don't draw until you are in fear of your life

See this always bugged me. I cannot draw unless shit is way past serious but if I don't draw and someone engages me in a scuffle. It is entirely possible my weapon becomes dislodged or taken in the grapple and now I have someone who is already intent on hurting me with my own weapon.

It is a catch 22. I cannot use my weapon unless they are a serious threat but by not using my weapon I run the very real risk of my own weapon becoming that serious threat.

I live in Orlando and I feel like I should be doing something right now. When I'm not working or in class I'm restless and feel guilty not doing anything to fight the war against Islam.

WHY IS THE LAW SO FUCKING JEWISH

While I acknowledge he should face justice for his actions, there's no need to go overboard talking about crazy fantasies like skinning people.
We both still know who did the shooting, and what ideology drove him?

He needs to be stoned at least

You shouldn't hang out where you're surrounded by enemies and no back-up.

I don't know what else to tell you.

If a relative of mine would have been killed in this situation i wouldn't be rational.

Ofc we know who the shooter is but by default the human mind tries to attack the closest target. Being the shooter dead, i was picturing myself in place of a father or a mother waiting unjust revenge.

And this guy would be the perfect scapegoat.

>“I’m far from a hero … you had said earlier with me on the phone … please don’t say that, I am not, I am far from that, I don’t feel like a hero,” Burbano told Kelly. “I don’t feel like even a survivor, I just feel like a person who had to do what they had to do in that moment in time.”

I would want to hurt him.

I don't actually want to hurt him i don't give a shit. Well, i give enough shit to make a thread on Sup Forums

>undocumented doorstopper

There's a country a little to east and plenty south if you like lapidations. We don't need this brutality anymore than we need multiculturalism.

Awwwwwwwww

Yeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Nuukkkkkkkkkaaaaaa!!!

WE ROLLLLLINNNNNN!!!

That's perfectly normal human response to this Islamic brutality if you'd lost kin. Bashing this scapegoat doesn't save us from the next Mateen. As responsible citizens our job is to prevent violence, even when society tells us that's islamophobic.

Yeah, but to prevent an enemy victory you either destroy them, scare them for good or trade with them something valuable in exchange for peace.

I agree on the fact that any sort of intimidation like a public skinning would just fuel them even more. But at this point we either start dropping nukes or it's gonna get worst

All we need is proper border control. Like we used to have for centuries.

They should keep Turkey and everything south and east from there if the citizens so wish. I couldn't care less about them.

>HODOR

hahahahahaha

That space to the right of the exit and he had the gall to block it.

The most objective crime he committed was blocking an emergency exit. He should be punished for that at least.

underrated

Gays confirmed for retarded. Should have just run towards a body and played dead. Instead they tried to escape through a choke point.

GAY MORALS
A O
Y R
A
L
S