What was going through his mind at this exact moment?

What was going through his mind at this exact moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtfoRESVir0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dey ded

>one protein shake too many

>golly it sure is tiresome to have godlike powers.

Aw shit! Did I leave the stove on?

>i don't think that super male vitality is agreeing with me

>tfw to intelligent to save people with my superpowers

"Should i shave my head already? Is it time?"

>this is going to look bad for me, those assholes humans are going to bitch even more

i wish i was at home playing video games right now

>this is no longer Podracing

>Does propecia work on alien superbeings?

> that was a big clump of hair that fell out this morning in the shower.

that scene was so fucking shit, is he really a shitty actor or this is just a shitty movie?

>my feet hurt
>all these burning corpses smell awful
>I bet they're gonna blame me for this
>I wonder what Lois is doing
>does my hair look alright?
>I could be raiding with my guild bros right now.

This.

>I don't know what I'm doing and everybody hates me

>"Wait a minute...I'm a big guy for you? What did he mean by this?"

if you can't understand the multitude of emotions he felt in that moment then you're SERIOUSLY too autistic to understand, stick to watching Lazy Town reruns friendo :)

>Jews are gonna blame me for this

>krypton died for this

>Did I leave the oven on?

His reaction in this scene kinda epitomizes everything I don't like about this version of Superman, and I can't tell whether to blame the script, the acting, the direction, or some combination of the three

I feel like a got bitten by a radioactive Crispin Glover.

You know, it doesn't really matter whether this Superman is like the one in the comics, because like in almost any other film adaptation, Snyder aimed to provide his own interpretation of the source material, not to slavishly recreate the tone of the original. And this is the way Snyder chose to interpret Superman.
Superman is a god, and even though he looks human and tries to act human, he cannot deny his fundamental godhood. Furthermore, the actions and intentions of a god are beyond human comprehension. Superman doesn't have to cry or be angered at human deaths, because he himself is not human. Humanity does not deserve Superman; only through his benevolence do they receive his protection.

Whether you like this interpretation or not doesn't matter. Snyder made the movie he wanted to make. If you want something where directors are little more than creative puppets for a team of studio executives, watch a Marvel movie.

>I think I left the oven on at home

>well isn't this a perfect metaphor for this franchise as a whole

>"Aw shit! I wanted to be the one who got to kill them."

>I bet the jews did this

He was decent in "Immortals", so I'm inclined to think that the directing was really shitty.

Friendly reminder that WB is so worried about Snyder's competence that they've delayed Justice League Part 2" in favor of Ben Affleck's "The Batman".

This tbqh

>Superman is a god, and though he looks human and tries to act human, he cannot deny his fundamental godhood.

But he's not a god. He's the last descendant of an alien race that was too stupid and xenophobic to leave their dying planet for another world.

I feel like Snyder tries to have it both ways and so fails. On the one hand, Snyder takes great (clumsy) pains to show Clark's human upbrining. He gets bullied for being different, he argues with his dad, "maybe he's just a guy trying to do the right thing", Lex is portrayed as being unbalanced for thinking that Clark is a legit god.

But then you've got all the epic shots of Superman being juxtaposed next to Jesus or literally standing in for the sun, and his arc through the DCEU is that of Jesus.

>aww jeez the trolls are going to have a field day with this one

>"My father let lesser beings drown in water"
>"I drown lesser beings in fire"

>i'm a big guy for them

So Snyder WANTED to have shoehorned in Justice League mpgs? He wanted to ruin the last act with a dumb monster and Wonderwoman for no good reason? Those seem more like studio mandates but according to you he is just incompetent.

I will admit the Justice League elements were probably a studio mandate.
Whether he is a literal god or not is irrelevant. As far as the story is concerned, he is a God just by nature of being more powerful than humans. Also, I would argue that the childhood scenes are meant to indicate his struggle to accept his godhood.

Again, you can say that Snyder failed to properly execute his own vision, and in some parts I believe he did (Lex was severely miscast, for start). However, it isn't the right of the consumer to criticize the intent of the artist.

Chikity check'd

Batman v Superman is simply the representation of the artistic bankruptcy plaguing the contemporary film industry.

Like Man of Steel, Snyder's last endeavor in hackery, this latest attempt is to convince the masses that what they are viewing is something deep or meaningful, when all it has done is push forward shallow technicality and exaggeration to make the frame pulsate with vulgar loudness. Characters are mere veneers, the cinematography is pretty but so conspicuous as to be rendered aggravating and the thesis is about as overdone as Eisenberg's acting. The camera feels like it has been waiting all day for a climactic shot and the film's deliberately difficult production history is laid bare in the indulgent cinematography.

Thematic complexity and philosophical subtext take a back seat to what amounts to as basically an action movie with action stars wrapped up in the veil of capekino. And much like Salome, what lies beneath is ultimately puerile, obscene and holding fascination only for adolescents.

Snyder is guilty of something far greater than simply making a bad movie. He is guilty for the crime of gestating his pretense and self-importance, forcing many others to labor over it in a misguided attempt to create art and daring to call the afterbirth a film. Perhaps instead of taking his cast and crew to greenscreen rooms in search of a better shot, the American counterfeit filmmaker should have taken his juvenile and crass sensibilities to the seedy San Fernando valley. There he could have at least made a profit of filming all the money shots he wanted.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>evaporated piss smells terrible

kek

>Oh fuck did I leave the stove on?

Rogain.

"No matter what I do, or how good my intentions are, people always get hurt around me. I wonder if carrying on the hopes and dreams of my two fathers is really worth it. It seems like my very existence does more harm than good. Does the world really need a Superman?"

There. Was that so hard to figure out?

lol k

>Is it hot in here or is it just me? heheheheheheh...oh... everyone's dead...
>tfw nobody alive to tell joke to

Wait.........I'm not jewish!

>Will Finasteride even work?

>Fuck, they're gonna blame me.

>I should've just been a bad guy and exterminate this shitty fucking excuse for living beings, only leaving alive hot women who'd forcefully be my sex slaves, which fits nice since I do have a rape fetish

You can't have it both ways dude. Either he got to make the movie he wanted to make or he rolled over for the studio

>all these human fucking shits

youtube.com/watch?v=wtfoRESVir0

>I could be playing WoW right now

The fact that Batman V Superman was attempting some ambitious things with the characters and posing questions about what we assume about their nature does not redeem it as a film. Why? Because nearly every opportunity to do something interesting with the characters is wasted. Case in point: Superman goes to a hearing to explain himself and rather than actually giving the audience a chance to hear what he had to say - which probably would have been really interesting - an explosion happens and the scene ends. Rather than spending more time with Superman and Batman, we spend time setting up a brainless monster for them to fight at the end that has no impact on the story at all. Wonder Women is lazily, haphazardly, and pointlessly shoehorned into the film for purely financial reasons and I defy anyone to argue otherwise. In the title fight, barely anything clever is utilized by the world's greatest detective and mostly they just punch each other and hit each other with sinks. There's nothing brainy, deep, or deconstructive about Batman swinging Superman around with a rope or stabbing a completely one dimensional monster that has no dialogue - isn't even really a character so much as a plot point - with glowing green crystal spear. This movie plays at having something deeper to say but it lacks any real substance, and it still contains all of the same silly shit Marvel movies have - glowing McGuffins, funny quips, endless explosion-filled fights - so I really don't know how anyone can pretend that it was just too smart for people. It was trying to do sixteen different things at once, and being 'smart' was relatively low on the list.

"Didn't get the chance to fuck that Asian chick, say, her pussy would still be warm..."

That's actually a very good observation. Thanks, you've changed my perspective on the movie somewhat.

Both

Ah, shit...I'm in a DC movie. Should have just killed myself.

It fucking works!

I left the chicken on the oven?

"how does finasteride affect kryptonian physiology"

"This never happened to the other guy."

>but steel is heavier than feathers

>Zack stop being such a hack

He's intensely smelling all the burning human shit that exploded everywhere.