youtube.com/watch?v=bwuVCdfO3_s
youtube.com/watch?v=aY2Cry8eBrY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM
youtu.be/oy3YqsUk5Nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dat one where dat bitch gets tripped into the table

>they call me gorilla dick daddy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU

Choking women is my fetish. Where can I find the album of him doing this?

I love Sam Hyde . I like the not guilty short with the hey moon soundtrack. Hit me right in the feels.
youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I

youtu.be/8artIM5gFvQ

delete this

The one where Trump wins and he gets cucked by Tim anyway lol

youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE
Your Dad 2 was the MDE video that first grabbed my attention, and is probably still my favorite. The way he confronts and challenges his audience is really impressive to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=bwuVCdfO3_s

I most certainly am not pro-Trump. I am anti-Trump, I hate that bigoted nazi fascist xenophobe rich capitalist pig with all my heart! The day after the election I was out protesting with my fellow school comrades. Video related, you can see me at 1:37.

Don't you dare accuse me of being a Drumpftard again you capitalist!

youtube.com/watch?v=aY2Cry8eBrY

What are you going on about?

They call me red dress! LMAO. this show is just so quotable it's hard to choose.

>last thread was a cesspool of retardation, just like every single Hyde thread
>I know i will make another one just seconds after the last one got nuked...this one will be different.
Fuck Sam Hyde and fuck his viral shit.

>G-G-GET MY JOB BACK!

The ending song after this skit was A E S T H E T I C

9/11-2

Will Hyde manage to recover from the humiliation combo of his show getting cancelled, him embarrassing himself on Tim Heidecker's podcast and almost all of the musical guests who were featured on World Peace distancing themselves from the show and condemning MDE?

>/leftypol/ in charge of bantz

check the catalog before making a thread m8

Ideas man
Moms

I liked the episode where he lost his only chance at a career, begged Tim Heidecker to help him then cried on webcam

Fuck you antifa cuck Sup Forums is not your safe space if you ever posted in Sup Forums you'd get roasted in a heartbeat get blacked son lmao jus bein' ironic

he's still thinking of sick burns he should have said to tim and saying them in his crybaby vlogs

i'm starting to get worried for him

>Help me Tim, you're my only hope

What did Sam mean by this

top kek

>this one samefag who shits up all the MDE threads is still going at it
autism

Yes you can't keep a visionary like Sam down.

reddit detected

This.

>implying anyone on tv is mentally stable enough to assess nihilism

>OH YEAH TIM?
>THE JERKSTORE CALLED, THEY ARE OUT OF YOU!

Anyone has a download link for his book?

I think it's a raid from /leftypol/ or just negroids that don't like sam because of his views. Either way it's autism

The one where his autistic show for edgy psuedo-intellectuals was cancelled.

Sam is now Punished Sam

A Man denied his TV Show

I know a dude at the factory where I work. Pretty much exactly as pictured. He blames Jews for the fact that he has to pay for sex.

Like bruh.

They call me door frame! Improv comedy at it's best.

HOW TO TRIGGER THE ALT-RIGHT:
- talk about shutting down Sup Forums and r/the_donald as often as possible.
- use their language against them - "we come in peace" "we are a forum of peace" "we are only doing this to help you" "these forums are dangerous places and we only want them shut down for your own good." we only want to create safe spaces." talk about destroying them in the same fashion.
- bully them the same way they bully you. do not give in and do not show mercy or compassion.
- bring up the fact that they are only seeking to shut down venues and art spaces because they are friendless virgins who have never experienced social acceptance. rub their faces in their autism whenever possible.
- dank maymays are encouraged. the use of pepe against them is a powerful weapon to these faggots. even pepe's creator has openly spoken out against these emotionally stunted creatures.
- remind them that the "hambeasts," "feminazis" and "sjws" that they rail against are the girls they secretly fantasize about when they beat their microdicks at night. do not let them escape the truth: they wish they could have an alt girlfriend with colored hair, and they lash out because they can never have one. the more you remind them of this, the higher the autism rage.
- use their catchphrases against them. "high energy," "MAGA," "no brakes on the antifa train," "SAD!" etc. re-contextualize everything they say and do. adopt their tactics and language.
- screenshot all threats of violence. i have screenshots of every arson threat in the Sup Forums vs diy threads and i encourage others to do the same. these should be reported to the police and fbi. Sup Forums is obviously an unsafe place and we are doing our part by getting it taken down.
- do not let this die and do not stop fighting. they will not stop coming for us. do not stop posting on their forums. actively campaign for Sup Forums and r/the_donald to be exposed as the breeding grounds for dangerous activity that they are.

Pathetic.

When did being a bootlicking little good goy become "cool".

No because I'm not a faggot. Got me the hard copy.

why is this guy being shilled so hard here?

literally hillbilly racist little white dick compensation uneducated bigoted pissbaby unfunny shit - the "comedy" group

No you don't.

>wall of text
This is why the left can't into bantz

that's a lot of meaningless buzzwords there

nobody cares about your gay copypasta, post it on Sup Forums where they're retarded enough to believe you

Because Sup Forums and reddit are pretty much his entire fanbase...plus he uses /r9k/ to pick up trannies.

>alt right

nice meme friendo

Because he was /ourguy/ but then (((they))) took him away. He was redpilling too many normies, and they didn't get his mastercraft comedy anyway. The world doesn't deserve genius works like MDE World Peace or BvS. It's full of normie pleb cucks that want to racemix and shit up our society with identity politics, all aimed at wiping out the white identity.

Trump won, get over it libcucks.

His subreddit endlessly shills on every site.

damn bruh u right smdh

Its a Sup Forumstard spamming that thickhead

>leftypol
Ftfy

Be more subtle, maybe only use the word cuck once. Good luck

>bully them the same way they bully you
Are you being bullied by the altright top kek pussy

Leftypol has like what, three posts a day?

really makes you think...

This. He needs to go prep the bull before going back to his cuck shed top kek

Adult Swim butchered this skit when they changed the song at the end. Here's the original:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM

I like how the network took a chance on something different and edgy , generated a lot of interest then chickened out when a couple of tattle tales and fags started to threaten them with their tongue clucking and whining. This is a failure of the corrupt system. A failure of character on the part of everyone in charge there. Sam didn't fail. This failure of character was decades in the making.

The other song makes it better though

Which words confused you? I can explain them for you if you want.

Most likely because they already have too many woman on board, and men who act like women.

>Sam didn't fail.
>S-sam didn't fail!
>SAM DIDN'T FAIL!!!
>RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

His supporters on Sup Forums and reddit are salty that his show for cancelled, and since it's ostensibly Sup Forums related content it's good pretext for an alt-right colonization of the board.

They call me standing on the porch lol

This is pure kino

youtu.be/oy3YqsUk5Nc

Who are you quoting?

probs one of my top favorites

here is the secret rules to brigading sam hyde threads

1. hate on sam hyde, even though he is obviously really talented and cute. use that to your advantage by saying he is the opposite!
2. the altright meanies cucked us so hard, we need to use their ingenious tactics of insulting people and posting memes, something that they invented, c'mon boys
3. never post this list, otherwise you will expose us as the jews who shut down world peace.
4. use ((((facts)))) like World Peace getting piss-poor ratings against them, we used our reality warping powers to stop people watching, but never tell them this!!!
5. after a hard day's work trolling, you each get a domino's meat lover's and a child sex slave on the house.

I can't wait for Rogue One to come out so that people have something new to shitpost about. Hydeposting is so fucking boring.

They're on cripplechan. It's an entire board and they always raid anything Sup Forums related. See every Sam Hyde thread

HE WAS JUST ANOTHER MAN

This is the best wojak I've ever seen

I feel there's roughly 10-ish of the little fuckers running around posting non stop.

Yeah and like I said its slower than /wsr/, its a dead board and you'd be an idiot to ever put responsibility on it

He didn't you fag . He got a contrversial show on the air for a whole season and is getting a lot of free press thanks to triggered fags like you. He'll be back if he doesn't give up. World peace is only a stepping stone. If Donald Trump had quit once the smugglypuffs of the world tried to shame him back into oblivion he wouldn't have become the greatest president in American History. Just wait and see where Sam ends up. He's got balls and is very talented.

MDE gets canceled
>Jewish conspiracy!
Hyde threads devolve into low-effort Sup Forums grade shit flinging.
>leftypol conspiracy!
Couldn't just be that his fan base is underage huh.

>I feel
Case closed.

Its long been established you accept reality as whatever you feel should be true

I think Hyde is a waste of air, but these can't be actual fans.
Like the dude re-posting anti-alt-right vids and pasta, is like trolling over trolling over trolling over...

expecting a black man walks in

the liking small tits = pedophile bit is the best. so true

You mean Sam himself?

Can someone Redpill me on Sam Hyde? I'm pretty new to him but I find myself agreeing with the points he's trying to make. I've seen the New Bedford car show clip-it was in my recommendations on YT so I Googled him and Holy Shit!

He's sucked a trannies cock

sure, ill redpill u
*unzips penis*

That was a left wing conspiracy to defame him. It was never proven.

He's being shilled against constantly.

He and Mike Stoklasa are secretly leading the vanguard of a white ethno-state

No but I got it.

I'm on track to meet my goals by age 40 and this video still triggered me.

I went there. I posted one of Sam's notes in the last thread.

He just released his first book and he's working on more. He also has plans for a video game that Notch has expressed interest on.