What is Sup Forums's opinion on this guy

What is Sup Forums's opinion on this guy

Looks like a homeless CM Punk

I loved him in west coast choppers

His Halloween movies are absolute dogshit and he should be beaten with a fucking firehose until he dies for forcing his 6/10 wife in to everything he does.

Seriously, why didn't they give him TCM to remake? That is literally the movie he's been ripping off with all of his other works. That might have been better than the reboot we got, sans Biel perhaps.

>Characters who say fuck in every single sentence
>Redneck setting/characters
>at least 2 rapes
>wife is in movie

I just did every one of his movies

Movies suck music is worse.

I liked Nickelback's song, that one that goes "Wake me up when september ends"

>>/gaschamber/

You tell'em user.

>>>/gaschamber/

>>>/gaysexstore/

>>>/gaybar/

W-wanna meet in one of the booths user?

>>>>/dildostore/

i like almost all his movies, i think he is a solid director, certainly better than a lot of working hollywood directors

too bad nobody likes his stuff except horror fans who'd watch anything horror

Don't kid yourself, most horror fans hate him too, the only people I know that like Rob Zombie movies are white trash people from the south.

House of a 1000 corpses is by far his best, and that is at best mediocre. Like his music and musicvideos tho

I thought House of 1000 niggas was ok I liked teh Devils Reject better. But Rob Zombie is a paint by numbers director. Its like he bought a book on how to direct and just stuck with that. He isnt that great of a writer either. Pretty much the dude got lucky to make it as a director due to his music background.

Makes good trash.
Music is shit tho. Stole everything from ministry

i like the early white zombie ep's and i enjoyed house of 1000 corpses and devils rejects and thought they were cool

house of 1000 corpses was fun
devils rejects was fucking great
halloween was ok, I enjoyed the backstory and shit,at least it was different,not just a boring remake
lords of salem was fucking magnificent,great imagery,his best work I would say
31 was shit,the only redeming factor was the fucking alpha killer or whatever

Spider?

I have to like Rob Zombie for the same reason I have to like Tarantino
They are unique.
Say what you will but try and look for another Lords of Salem or Devils rejects and get back to me. In a day and age where we get the same shit over and over to the point that we are rebooting series that are less than 10 years old. So fuck it if the quality isn't top notch, at least I can remember every Zombie movie and if I have the urge for some purge I know where to go.

he puff his arm out to make his arms look swol

Devil's Rejects is torturekino

31, Halloween 1, House of 100 Corpses are decent

Halloween 2, El Superbeasto and Lords of Salem are irredeemable garbage.

He's the superbeast, obviously.

that one in the first matrix movie was pretty good though

I think it was a remix

American Made Music to Strip By

Decent musician, shit filmmaker

I feel like both he and seth macfarlane would be great drama directors but they have never seen any good ones so they dont know its an option.

He´s a charismatic businessman with enough knowledge of trash culture for being the next Roger Corman or Russ Meyer but his lack of talent and artistic integrity got in his way, so, he turned into another generic slasher flicks director

Devils rejects and his first halloween movie are decent. The rest are trash. Like his music tho.

horrible filmmaker

but

DEVIL ON YOUR BACK
I CAN NEVER DIE

DIG THROUGH THE DITCHES AND BURRRRN THROUGH THE WITCHES AND SLAAAM IN THE BACK OF MY

DRAGGGGUUUULLAAAAAA

I liked his Halloween remakes and the Devil's rejects. Lords of Salem is awful...
31 was pretty cool, too, but only because of the killers

Okay I'm a gen-xfag so here's my straight opinion. White Zombie, great stuff, sampling Russ Meyer movies liek a mofo. Back when Zombie had dreads, thought he was half-black back then.

More Human Than Human though. That album sucked. No wonder it was their last album.

Solo debut album. Not bad at all. Loud metal, kinda ravey, cool. Other solo albums, meh.

His films are okay. Millennials tend to have a hard-on for them for some reason.

LOOK AT MUH WIFE GUIZE, SHE PUURRRDY, HYUK HYUK

*sucks Weird Al's cock*

IN THE MOUTH OF MADNESS
DOWN IN THE DARKNESS
NO MORE TOMORROW
DOWN IN THE HOLLOW
I'M SEMEN SLURPING