I never expected to drop a show as hard as I did this one

I never expected to drop a show as hard as I did this one.

So when did you drop the show?

May I ask why?

>DUDE TRUMP IS BAD LMAO
Pass

So it took you over 15+ years to drop the show? Damn that was fast.

DUDE ITS FINE WHEN THEY SHIT ON ANYONE ELSE BUT NOT WHEN THEY DO IT ON MY GUY
DUDE IM LITERAL THE DONALD REDDITOR LMAO

That's not fair

South Park was kino up to the season 6 or 7

They need to drop the season-long plot lines.

They need to make Cartman an obnoxious little cunt again.

That's not why this season was bad you dip

This.

lol hilary lost

I was assuming he was watching from season 1 and dropped the show from the first episode. But instead he just followed the trend and dropped the show like a loser.

im not even amerifat, yoy hypocritical sunbhuman

Neither am I, but I know you guys don't see reason when I say something like "am I supposed to be interested in the jokes literally everyone is making already?"

>you guys
whats that even supposed to mean

my point is that the "alt-right" is at this point retarded and hypocritical just as the SJW canncer-I dont see much difference between "Dude, the they didnt use my pronounce correctly, im dropping this shit" and "Dude, they insulted muh Donald, im dropping this shit", especially in a show like South Park that was always critical to the current status quo.
Is this your first fucking season watching it?

>Not realizing the beginning of the end was when Issac Hayes left and they had to change the entire formula for the show

That doesnt change anything about any problems trump has. We get to criticize the president as much as we want, just like you faggots piled on obama for eight years. Suck it up and get ready for years of trump getting protested and shit on by the press, theres not a damn thig you can do about it trumpfags :)

>everybody hates Trump
This is literally cringier than
>everybody claps
on tumblr blogposts by 15 year old girls. He just won an election, and unless South Park is actually in the heart of LA than it it doesn't make sense to keep writing about the collective liberal wet dream where Hillary blew out Trump. Seriously, their staff must hate them for making them quickly rework The Very First Gentleman at 6 in the morning while they all realized they had no contingency plan for Garrison or wherever the hell the Member Berries plot was originally headed.

Why are they so cute? :3

This has zero to do with why the season was bad.

Which season was the NASCAR episode?

I knew beyond all doubt the end was near.

This is only one reason that I have gotten out of SP. I was totally okay with them making fun of Trump and the episode where they build a wall with Canada I thought was really funny especially "By the time everyone said 'okay guys lets get serious and elect a real president' he was already being sworn in"
but they did beat the whole "oh shit I actually won but I dont have a plan"

besides that its just been getting less funny in general since season 9ish

I'm not even American

>ITT: people not even old enough to vote encounter their candidate being made fun of like always happens every presidency for the first time

Drumpfposters really are the most triggered

Aww, triggered? Need a safe space?

Last 2 seasons have been shit.