>this video
>those comments

youtube.com/watch?v=j4giw7Npk30

Me on the left

top lel

Fuck Trump and fuck white "people"

L O L

Classic Gelman, he's so funny!!

the funniest thing about that comment is that its sincere. If that same thing was posted here it would be instantly recognized as bait. People actually think this though.

>whites die out
>Asians take over
>blacks' face when
It's amazing how stupid and short sighted these people are.

And that's why I hold pro white views because the majority of blacks in America actually believe this and white libs would defend it. Every race in America has a strong identity and a sense of togetherness except for whites. We're fucked

There is no anti white agenda remember.

So what is this like a sketch? This seems very out of context.

>people only troll on Sup Forums

HOW TO TRIGGER THE ALT-RIGHT:
- talk about shutting down Sup Forums and r/the_donald as often as possible.
- use their language against them - "we come in peace" "we are a forum of peace" "we are only doing this to help you" "these forums are dangerous places and we only want them shut down for your own good." we only want to create safe spaces." talk about destroying them in the same fashion.
- bully them the same way they bully you. do not give in and do not show mercy or compassion.
- bring up the fact that they are only seeking to shut down venues and art spaces because they are friendless virgins who have never experienced social acceptance. rub their faces in their autism whenever possible.
- dank maymays are encouraged. the use of pepe against them is a powerful weapon to these faggots. even pepe's creator has openly spoken out against these emotionally stunted creatures.
- remind them that the "hambeasts," "feminazis" and "sjws" that they rail against are the girls they secretly fantasize about when they beat their microdicks at night. do not let them escape the truth: they wish they could have an alt girlfriend with colored hair, and they lash out because they can never have one. the more you remind them of this, the higher the autism rage.
- use their catchphrases against them. "high energy," "MAGA," "no brakes on the antifa train," "SAD!" etc. re-contextualize everything they say and do. adopt their tactics and language.
- screenshot all threats of violence. i have screenshots of every arson threat in the Sup Forums vs diy threads and i encourage others to do the same. these should be reported to the police and fbi. Sup Forums is obviously an unsafe place and we are doing our part by getting it taken down.
- do not let this die and do not stop fighting. they will not stop coming for us. do not stop posting on their forums. actively campaign for Sup Forums and r/the_donald to be exposed as the breeding grounds for dangerous activity that they are.

thx

look mom I posted it again

These countless shill threads

Sage

>black supremacists don't exist

someone put that much effort into making a guide about triggering some autists online?

During three separate wars, in 2 different time periods, the Chinese wiped out an estimated 80% of their own population in civil war. Nowadays, those same people are some of the most racist and xenophobic of individuals, living in a country based around militant political isolation. If the whites die out, the only thing standing in China's way of just wiping out everything that stands in their way are the Arabians, and they've never been effective at anything for long.

Remember guys, race is just a social construct!

> implying vlad is white, nothe a turk

Do whites actually have culture or is it all just borrowed from other cultures? Also he's right about whites coming in and destroying shit for other people.

Yeah it gets posted in all these threads until Sup Forums learns not to overstep its quarantine.

>im supposed to be responsible for something that someone else did hundreds to thousands of years ago

top jej

If you guys think any of this is going to work, and that you are going to 'get Sup Forums taken down, you are in fact retarded. Chinkmoot is making incredible bank from Sup Forums, it's not going anywhere.

Also you guys are shit at may mays, I do wish you luck

I got halfway through before I had to turn the video off. I couldn't bear to hear the words of truth pouring from that black bull's mouth.

He's right. You. Me. All white people need to be exterminated right now. Let the next peoples of colors have a turn to lead.

It doesn't work because the "white" guy is a Jew, and thus doesn't feel any real sort of connection to the whites that committed those atrocities

It's like Obama apologising for nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki - he feels no cultural connection whatsoever to those that did the bombing, he just apologised because he wanted to score some points with shitlibs

Did blacks actually have culture or did they just sit around in mud huts while the Europeans created modern civilization?
>inb4 WE WUZ EGYPTIANS N SHEIT

lol good luck with that.

There is no one monolithic white culture, different European countries have different cultures

>whites
>dying out

white people created, designed, invented EVERYTHING worth mentioning

if chinks were an actual threat, we would wipe them out. same with the muslims.

Sam Hyde is now apparently Alt Right and a school schooler

Why are you defending that garbage?

disgusting, makes me want to throw up, wtf

>it's a blacks ignore European culture and pretend that American culture is the only white culture that exists episode
These episodes are the worst.

Which blacks?

>apparently

can someone explain what this show is? I don't want to sit through it myself. Surely there has to be some actual jokes.

Groids think all white people are English, slave owning colonizers. Nothing else exists to them

Sorry bud.

>deleting pol
that's literally the dumbest thing you could do

everyone would just migrate to other boards

and the English ended slavery too, while everyone else in the entire world wanted to continue

White people didn't start slavery, but we did end it. Meanwhile slavery still exists in parts of Africa. Negro cognitive dissonance knows no bounds

>Mfw anons are pretending to left just to trigger the Sup Forums retards.

Based anons.

>adult swim
what the fuck is this?

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means

I'm not saying white people dying out is likely, or something I want. I meant that IF whites die out, as that black guy is hoping, the world he finds himself in is going to be nothing at all like he imagines. He would find himself with LESS power and freedom, not more.

Why was this on Adult Swim?

Comedy. Can't you tell from the video?

lol

I love how delusional black people are now days.

Almost makes me wish I would live long enough to see America become a 3rd world shithole just to see Mexicans ethnically cleanse them.

While not being allowed to take credit for your race's accomplishments.

Even in America a significant % of slave owners were black. Humanity has always wanted to expand and conquer, these niggers are just mad that when white people did it they took over the whole world without even trying.

most likely writen by the jew in the video

I have high functioning autism, so no.

>This is okay but MDE: World Peace isn't
What the fuck? At least it gives a real insight to the mind of that weasel Gelman.

>I have high functioning autism
best quads ever

If blacks are so resentful and if they're in so much pain, then why don't they move to Africa? No money? Then set up a homing negro fund that would usually go towards their scholarships/section 8 shit. Then they can build their spaceships and be eternal kangz

This

>tfw white
feels apex smug

>right wing cucks
>being allowed to have even one comedy show by us

We won western civilization and the culture war a long time ago - 1965.
You can submit or kys.

OP here and this is all I was trying to say. I'm politically hard left but its a fucking shame that MDE got cancelled and this explicitly race-baiting stuff is allowed to air.

Kek

To black people not know Dinner with Friends is a comedy? they seem to think it's a real interview, Morton is reading off a script

Too obvious, but Im giving the (You) because I just want to say that censorship is gay and you're a fucking faggot if you support any show getting canned for political reasons.

>European culture
Franco-Anglo-Germanic meme from 18th century Tbh, no such thing

Upvoted! We can do it reddit! Those trolls on Sup Forums may get away with a lot, but if we work together WE can hold them accountable!

*Edit:* Wow guys! Thanks for the gold!

>i-it's a comedy, right

No, you're really a virus. Fuck you.

DUDE I'M A COMEDIAN LMAO!

Who are you talking to exactly?

Yeah, I think its supposed to be "edgy" while "hitting hard truths", but leftist comedians can only attack their owngrouping (white, male etc.), making it the opposite of edge. WP may be basic but at least it had the nerve to attack the politically correct barrier in comedy.

Wasn't he that cuck in The Other Guys?

Well he is a cuck IRL, so yeah why not

Yep. Its the only role I saw him in, prior to this video.

If you are on the top, you would do the same. But right wingers are losers, so good luck with that.

We own everything, we own you. And we will censor your shitty ideas because we are above you.
I'm sick of apologizing for being superior to some white hillbillies. Fuck you.
Get used to our world, you edgy "counter-culture" kid.

I didn't watch it because I recognize the ((((white)))) actor and he's a fucking bitch.

>2016
>"Trolling" on youtube

Cmon m8

>DUDE FALSE FLAG LMAO

This is supposed to be comedy?

>right wingers are losers

8 years nigger

This. The Youtube comment section is genuine autism. Black supremacists are plentiful and they're retarded enough to think they'd be exploring galaxies if it weren't for whitey.

What makes you think he's false flagging? Left wingers are evil sociopaths.

>liberals hold least political power in decades
>get used to "our world"

kek, EIGHT YEARS

Reminder that most blacks secretly hate us white people and would kill us first chance they get. The jews are their enablers. If you wanna see what the jews have in store for us, see South Africa, let that country serve as the eternal example and warning to all the white people whereever they are, especially in America. Remember, behind all the banter and casual racism/comedy hides the thirst for blood, they hate our guts and they want to see us dead and our women raped. That's the product of letting women vote and swarm our shools and universities, that's the product of letting the marxists plague our educational system.

>Gelman was and raised in Highland Park, Illinois .[1] Gelman was born to parents of Jewish ethnicity.

Every time

Republicucks won´t do what´s necessary

>HA HA WHITES WILL DIE OUT SOON HA HA!
Not really.

There are plenty of white people fleeing Europe right now to Russia, in fact due to the climate shift, Russia itself is having areas once uninhabitable become habitable, and as a whole look at the size of the continent. White people could survive there rather easily.

But people who think Brown will rule the world are really misguided, given China is purchasing property in Canada left and right, as well as the United States. Even Africa is becoming property of the Chinese.

So in the future, Russia will be white, Europe will be Muslim, and America will be Hispanic because as much as black people like to act proud and together, Hispanics cant stand them. Africa will be relegated to nothing more then a mining colony for resources and its people enslaved worse then they have ever been. Or just straight up whipped out.

This isn't even racist or coming from a racist mind, its just fact, these are the current trends, who says "I cant wait to move to Africa and enjoy its freedoms." nobody, its "I want to mine the shit out of Africa."

Australia may as well be mined as well.

I just find it hard to believe that anyone who preaches tolerance--no, ACCEPTANCE along with diversity and open-mindedness, then turn around and have nothing but contempt for anyone remotely to the right of them. It's like they refuse to consider any worldview but their own. I mean, they come across as total children who dictate the rules of the game and throw a fit when anyone points out the inconsistencies of them.

PURE COINCIDENCE

Where do all the jews hold their meetings and come up with plans? They use the same MO all over the world. How do they do it?

Hasidic Mindlink

>pls mister Drumph, pls fix my pathetic hillbilly life for me

He will do nothing, he will just make himself and his friends richer. Like all the others right wing populist clowns.

Look at Finland, Denmark and the UK. They all got populists in power, but it's all talk and no action.

Sorry my dude, globalism is part of the course and funny clowns will not change the ride. Get your seat belt.

read his comment below that one.

>Jujuman2 weeks ago (edited)
You are such a race of arrogant and ignorant people. Humanity was born in Africa 195,000 years ago. You white devils appeared a mere 8,000 years ago and you think the world needs you. The Nature itself hates you! We'll be talking after the white genocide... if you survive! ; )

LOL

Woah, really makes you think.

They're given participation trophies when they're young and never spanked and brainwashed by (((history))) lessons in school. So they grow up dreaming of the day when they can destroy western civilization, convert to Islam, and take a thick black dick up the ass. Don't try to understand these "people." They are The Enemy.

Bilderberg conference
Any multinational summit

Woah, really makes you think

If any other race had the same amount of power and level of technology that Europe had, they would have colonized the world too. This is not a white thing.

Don't forget Italy.
The edgy kiddies here want another "real leader" like Hitler to fix their shitty lives, but all their gonna get is harmless clowns like Trump.
Yes, our economy will get shittier because of him, but that's about it. Can't wait for 4 years of funny teenage girl Trump tweeting.

And how did they get said technology?

that's why it's a white thing.

This. There have been plenty of empires before us, and they all fell. If and when we fall, these dumb niggers will truly be fucked.

>Look at Finland, Denmark and the UK. They all got populists in power, but it's all talk and no action.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Both Denmark and the UK have the same old establishment country club of politicians in the seats of power.