So moving a table is all it takes to become MiB?

So moving a table is all it takes to become MiB?

guess who!

It's thinking outside the egg-chair.

>you're everything we've come to expect from years of government training

nice burn Zed

Does the MiB want to leave the island and have to take over the body of John Locke in order to do so?

it shows he doesn't just follow orders and drills like a robot but still has enough human instinct and common sense. the girl with the math book was a much better indication

No. You'll have to shoot a intelligent child.

Why didn't anyone just go to the table, get on their knees, and write there? Were the soldiers that stupid

They were looking for a field agent, not a diplomat, so pragmatism was key.

To be fair, those books WERE way too advanced for her.

it was a girl studying advanced science

it was clearly an alien in disguise

Congratulations, jerry Seinfeld junior, its a joke.

>shooting an alien in disguise but not the blatant aliens.

The 3rd movie changed all that, the selection was just a formality

Everyone knows the ones that disguise themselves are the most dangerous, user.

They were not commiting any crime. However the little girl was bad news. Just watch the bloody flick.

>tfw you were young you thought MIB was a dumb movie, but as an adult you realize that it is actually very smart

>an alien who's just trying to peacefully learn about human science and culture is bad news
>vs snarling beasts that show their true form and have no regard to being civil on a foreign planet

Aliens are like moors. The ones with the long beards and the silly tunics will just be fine hitting their women and sending their daughters back to africa so they can cut their clits. Nothing dangerous on the short term. It is the "we are tolerant muslims, see, we like to party and drink" that set up the bombs and go on killing sprees. They call it Taqiyya.

the 3rd film was still good though

>Little sister offers to bring me my university lecture
>She never comes and I fail the exam the next day
>later I learn she got shot by some nigger and his "noisy cricket"
>mfw

what a great movie man

>letting your little sister walk alone at night when aliens are all around the city

>tell your little sister to walk down the ghetto at night
>surprised she gets shot

Nigga, you dumb.

>6665
So close

Not really. It shows that he was aware of who he was but not whether or not he could become one.

But all the aliens are in disguise on Earth.

He basically shot an intelligent being for no reason other than it was following the rules of Earth.

the scene is a farce
they only take him in because fuck white people

>Little brother offers to bring me some skittels from 7/11
>He never comes and I gave him $5 for it
>later I learn He got shot by some spic and he "stood his ground"
>mfw

No. J was also an exceptional athlete.

What was L's qualification for being an MiB agent?

Affirmative action.

I guess it was the fact that she saved their lives from the bug at the end.

her voice raised my dick

Welcome tah earf, indeed
>Yes, I know that's a different movie

The girl had something to hide, the other aliens were just minding their own business.

because real aliens do not appear like that. They are always hiding. The job was to identify peculiarities. And he exceeded at that.

what sort of pathetic logic is this?
>you were hiding therefore die

I think the hardest part is finding people who can cope with aliens existing and interacting with them.

That's already a step up so someone like L can get pushed ahead. She's obviously not a retard and looked in shape. It's not unbelievable that she'd go through the rounds.

Why was J given the Noisy Cricket if it was too OP for a rookie?

To teach him that this world he just entered defies expectations.

>all weapons are based on the noisy cricket
>they are just big as fuck to store the recoil dumpers

>all these responses
"Normally I'd take her aside and ask what she's doing out here by herself but going into a fire zone is a bad idea and this girl is clearly up to no good and a cardboard cutout anyway."

>"hey sis, do you mind carrying my college text books to my car?"
>she gets shot because some nigger thought she was an alien in disguise
>he gets a cozy job at a government agency thanks to Affirmative Action
>mfw I will always be American

He was literally fast.

it's affirmative action, that's just an excuse

>chases down a wall-climbing alien on foot through LA traffic at night and catches him
>i need a good surface for this exam i'll drag my table over why are all these other dudes so dumb
>meta-analysis of this shotting test implies that the girl is the correct target
J was extremely competent and the best person out of the whole batch.

Animated series L was GOAT.

dont forget OP, he ran down a cephalopoid, thats double tough.

so running and moving a table.

Mib are basically cops, they just have to deal extraterrestrials in addition to humans.
If you stop to think about it, you need a guy with the clarity of mind to know when NOT to shoot, especially for aliens that may not be scheduled to land on the planet, considering earth is a refugee planet like K tells him.

That inevitable MiB reboot starring Jaden Smith and Tommy Lee Jones.

Shooting a child is a good way to show aliens you are not fucking around

She was voiced by Kes from Voyager too

>That inevitable MiB reboot starring Jaden Smith and Tommy Lee Jones.

pls no

what the fuck i'm retarded

>considering earth is a refugee planet like K tells him.
BUILD SPACE WALL

Don't be silly you have nigger to fill the quota. Also - sweat pants + working boots + cheapo sweatshirt - not privileged. He just got x4 points because he was poor and nigger. Others did not have a chance.

Kek, implying tubby yank cops don't just shoot anything they please.

She was the last Scion.

L was a transformer?

Replace aliens with niggers.

j was a detective, they dont really go around shooting people.
a detective was what mib was looking for. they didnt need grunts

Close.

i bet those other guys would have taken orders better.

J never took orders, he was a pain in the ass and caused chaos and destruction basically the whole time.

J let his partner get eaten by an alien, retire, then had to go un-retire him.

basically tommy lee jones is the best agent and he needs his own solo movie. with a sexy L.

wow spoiler alert thanks asshole

>holy shit, Zerg, he just killed a youngling of his own race
>fuck this, Zargooge, lets get out of here

It's a sound strategy

more like J is turned into a kid. he still acts like adult J, just in a kid's body. played by Jaden Smith.

I understood that reference.

I never understood this.
>here rookie take this gun
>HAHAHA get it? its small cuz your new? you get a small gun cuz you gottsta earn ya keep round here!
>oh by the way its the most powerful gun in our arsenal so i dont know why i am letting you have it

they needed detectives who could think on their feet

>shooting a girl because she has chemistry books

Nah, he was dumb as fuck too.

Underrated post.

Love that line. Love zed. Love men in black. Would immediately watch another one. Original is the goat though
>yeah and imma be back about them watches!

See
Brainwashing son. Will had a great little mockery of the one dude like "I just think its great 'WE'RE THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST SIR' he's so excited and he has no idea what we're doing here."

>then I noticed he had a tissue in his hand and I realized he's not snarling he's sneezing

so there was a max of 26 mib agents?

>eyo k!
>43 guys turn around
Just imagine trying to find your locker in the sea of agent J's

>agent Js
>everyone has nice shoes

hollywood liberal logic leads (not totally unwarrantedly) toward celebrating the unconventional individual. And when considering theoretical/hypothetical aliens, it does make some sense (in the logic of these narratives) to have "unconventional" personality types that are willing to experiment. Will Smith's character is just unconventional (read: black) enough that he is recruited. This despite the fact that the white guy/black guy buddy movie was a well-established trope by this point. See Lethal Weapon(s), Die Hard(s), and the variants with other species, Rush Hour(s), Alien Nation, etc. Same thing, throw two different species together and enjoy the fireworks!