Log onto int

>Log onto int
>It's the same exact threads every single day and generals

This is the worst board on Sup Forums. Why do people even come here? What do you honestly get out of it?

your thread is another one of these same threads, you are part of the problem

You are a greek

JUST

Just what? Why did you link that thread?

you can always fuck off back to your circlejerk hugbox poltard

Where did you get Sup Forums from anywhere in my post?

>It's the same exact threads every single day and generals
have you ever been to r9k?

If it wasn't from the generals and flags you could easily mistake Sup Forums for r9k.

>tumblr_inline_nt0vm22PRG1(...).jpg

>If it wasn't from the generals and flags you could easily mistake Sup Forums for r9k.
not really

Okay how is it not?

>People complaining about being virgins
>autistic unrelated threads about height or being ugly
>Zero moderators to ever delete sshitposts
>Mentally diseased posters spamming garbage every day
>Why is all x, y?
>How do I get an x gf?
>Idiotic politics threads but not actual political discussion, just weak logical fallacies or low effort insults
>Why are all X women, Y?
>Why are all A, B?
>Why are all C, [massive generalization based on r9k infographics]?
>Be [country] >Get X'ed
>no body who has dark nipples is white

stop being a monolingual babby, learn a language and start participating in the generals you tool

There are a metric shitton of themed boards on Sup Forums yet you're the fucking cunt who comes to the ONLY board where you're allowed to post it non english.

Ahhh yes generals aka blogposting and really retarded inside humour. Truly hilarious and informative. I know another language and the general for it is absolute garbage and the people there have mental diseases. The other generals I cant imagine to be much different.

Convince me why I should learn a 3rd language instead of doing something useful. You have 5 minutes.

I don't have to prove you shit.
You're free to go and "do something useful" as you put it. Shoo.

>I know another language and the general for it is absolute garbage
Which one?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Because you're unable to. This place is a horrendous waste of time if we analyze it objectively.

I asked you a question. Are you so busy "doing something useful" you cannot finish reading a 4 line-long post?

i literally just checked both boards' catalogues and there's a world of difference.
you're heavily exaggerating the amount of off-topic and r9k bullshit on this board.

/rus/

Close enough, this place truly is a shithole.

dumb frogposter

Bump.

Are you the Canadian Sup Forumstard that does nothing but whinge about Sup Forums? If you aren't then fucking hell you leafs really are the worst posters

No he's the leaf obsessed with self-improvement and productivity who hates Sup Forums yet spends all of his time here

I am Green

there's also a canadian who makes up all these fake situations and asks for advice ad nauseum, might be the same guy

>point out the objective truth
>"y-you must be this other Canadian"
Ah very nice still no refutations. I take it I have won this debate.

Classic leafery debate

Classic Sup Forums brainlet inability to argue. You know I'm right now skidaddle lad, shoo.

>WOW why is this place so SHIT
>Offers no solutions
>Makes no interesting threads
>Adds to the shittery
>Starts thread with dumb frog

Avant-garde poster you are lad

The thread began with an assertion and then a followup question about why anybody continues to spend time on this festering shithole. I am not sure why this simple request for an explanation throws the mentally ill citizens of this community into a tizzy.