Why isn't

tv talking about the best movie of 2016?

I saw it last night. It's incredible.

Is this a worst movie posters thread?

Did you see it?
And yes, it's kind of a shit movie poster.

Because it has nothing to meme about

I'm going to see it in a couple hours. Thanks for the extra hype. My theater just started showing it today.

That lazy ass ending hurr let's fade to black and the audience figure it out

Couldn't get past the lardass naked women dancing in the begging hope I didn't miss anything after walking out and demanding a refund

It should be a meme. Sup Forums could make good use of this. This character is the poster child for the disillusionment of the modern feminist.

Enjoy, brother. Watch the subtle redpills bounce from the screen.

>Scene that would make Piers Morgan rethink CCW bans
>[spoilers]abortion is murder[/spoiler]
>[spoilers]women who leave their husbands are sometimes just worthless cunts[/spoiler]
>Character describes her mother as "a racist, misogynistic, republican" and the take away is: The daughter is a judgemental cunt.

BEAUTIFUL movie. I can't stop thinking about it.

One scene was so disturbing that someone walked out and the lady next to me, no joke, started taking heart pills or valium or something.
Most intense theater experience since Saving Pvt Ryan.

It was lazy ending, I guess.
Him not showing up was just his last bit of revenge.

Or was he still too much of a coward to show up?
Or did he shoot himself like the character in the book did?
Or, as I hope, did he just stand her up because -fuck her?

It's a piece of shit and we have a few threads about it every day.

I take it as he finally grew a pair and stood her up on purpose

What scene are you talking about? The kidnapping scene? I don't remember anything being that intense

Oh. Ok.
Then have any of you niggers seen any kino latley?
ffs. Why do I come here?

I want a working toilet on my porch

Jesus. Seriously? Yes. The kidnapping scene.

>Why isn't tv talking about the best movie of 2016?

too complex, and nuanced for a typical shitposter to shitpost about.

Wrong.

It wasn't revenge at all.

In the scenes between them from the past, she shit on his ability to write and told him he shouldn't write about himself.

Over the past 20 years since they separated, he crafted him masterpiece which happened to be about himself and sent it to her to show that he could write a great novel.

Threw her demons of getting an abortion, she felt like it was revenge but he was too nice of a guy to do that. Him dying in the novel was their relationship finally ending officially.

Neither complex nor nuanced the movie is just a showcase that women have no empathy or self awareness. Everything is milquetoast including the direction and all of the rape, infidelity and abortion is sexless tedium. Texas as the place of simpletons is a simpleton conceit. Cliche of junk art.
The director is a hack.

Is the movie any good?

Its not bad.

But not good?

I liked amy adams in arrival, isher performance alone enough for a viewing?

>>[spoilers]abortion is murder[/spoiler]
>>[spoilers]women who leave their husbands are sometimes just worthless cunts[/spoiler]
>>Character describes her mother as "a racist, misogynistic, republican" and the take away is: The daughter is a judgemental cunt.
>BEAUTIFUL movie. I can't stop thinking about it.
>One scene was so disturbing that someone walked out and the lady next to me, no joke, started taking heart pills or valium or something.
>Most intense theater experience since Saving Pvt Ryan.

you watched the movie wrong dude

Her performance in arrival is stronger.
Not great. Not good but slim pickings.