A lot of Amercans online say "the day of the rope" what does this mean. I looked it up and its some book?

a lot of Amercans online say "the day of the rope" what does this mean. I looked it up and its some book?

They're autistic LARPers, ignore them

Vigilante mobs used to hang suspected negro criminals in the USA.

It means the day the "happening" happens. Every Sup Forumsack lives his life preparing and waiting for it. Like their own version of the christian apocalipsis.

It's the day they start preparations for the Sydney to Hobat yacht race.

>you will never have stalin bf
Why even live?

its a cheap knockoff of 'the day of the rake' (the day canadians will finally get whats coming to them)

I hope the day of the dikes comes for Netherlands.

calling for progroms

Sup Forumsacks have more in common with radical Muslims than Christians. They believe in a reactionary social-moral order that's backed up by a political strongman, they regard their "movement" as a necessary rebellion against modernity and "degeneracy", and they have got the same opinions with respect to women and gays. Even their "day of the rope" is similar to the Daesh peophecy about the battle of Dabiq.

the day when fascists gets dragged out of their computer room and rounded up and lynched by leftists and people of the world

good ol' lynching

>leftists and people of the world
I agree. Leftists aren't people.

What the h*ck?! Who would do this?

Pretty much everyone ever, except the few billion people who have lived in civilized countries in the last century or so.

>implying they were innocent

>In the early morning of June 15, Duluth Police Chief John Murphy received a call from James Sullivan’s father saying six black circus workers had held his son and girlfriend at gunpoint and then raped and robbed Irene Tusken. Chief Murphy lined up all 150 or so roustabouts, food service workers, and props-men on the side of the tracks, and asked Sullivan and Tusken to identify their attackers. The police arrested six black men as suspects in connection with the rape and robbery and held them in custody in the city jail.

The people talking about it would never participate. Almost every Sup Forumstard is some skinnyfat omegamale.

If they're morbidly obese, will they participate?

If there ever was a day of the rope it'd be the fat, disgusting lardasses that go first

>In September 1918, a Finnish immigrant named Olli Kinkkonen was lynched in Duluth, allegedly for dodging military service in World War I, which the United States had recently entered.
kek

They'll need stronger ropes.

heh

Wh*te "people"

Congratulations, you get the rope too

AmeriKKKans