Americans:

If you squash this tiny red fedora, all Muslims in your country will disappear, but just as they will be erased, so will your Second Amendment, and a nationwide gun ban will be in place.

Is it worth it?

Or we could just keep our guns and shoot the muslims.

I like this way better

yeah fuckin what do i lose straya cunts

Freedom is dangerous. We can just keep our guns and still rid ourselves of muzzies.

this doesn't sound like an argument to me

Replace Muslims with blacks and you got a deal.

Don't get so angry when someone says they want to take away your 2nd Amendment rights while espousing the 1st.

The first post is usually of the highest quality

They can say what they want.
Try to take action and I will too.

Muslims are like 1% of the population in the USA... its a terrible deal. If you made it so they could never come back I'd consider it but even then nah

fpbp

>flag
>thinks he has protection under our constitution
kek

Initial Post Most Insightful Post

these digits confirm

No

If it was muslims and niggers I would consider it

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

American citizens who happen to be Muslim do have the protection of the Constitution. If you want to tear out a little piece of the Constitution, don't be so upset when others want to rip out another little part of it as well.

God bless the USA, always finding the best solutions.

Unless they become a threat to national security.
Remember how we interned the Japanese in WW2?
That is still perfectly legal when a group poses a threat to our nation, which Muslims do.

First post, best post.

NO THANKS, RED BUTTON

>Remember how we interned the Japanese in WW2?

Yeah, and I remember how the government released them, then apologized and paid a lot of money to the survivors afterward.

>"The 1st Amendment doesn't protect you from the consequences of that speech!" - t. Liberals

The consequences are 63 grain and travel at 936 m/s.

Did you actually read the 1st Amendment? It also guarantees freedom of religion.

Yes. And we're going to use the 2nd to be free of your religion.

1. UK
2. YES

I'm talking about Muslims, not Christians.

Your religion is only free as long as it isn't a threat to national security.
Islamic leadership is calling for attacks on the west.
Muslims need to get their communities in check or get locked up in camps.

We have the best first posts, folks. Beautiful fist posts. Some of the best ones you've seen.

Not worth it, I like my guns.

What fucking second amendment? I'm shoving my hand through the damn button, we lose literally nothing of value.

Is this the bargaining stage?