Sup Forums 4CC Summer Roster Poll Part 2

Here is a link to the poll: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSco-rXZbX-IgeCbtRerF7bSz04vKi2M3y5SU8o1mgA1DouvyA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>What is this?
Sup Forums boards play football against each other with meme teams in PES four times a year for bragging rights. Sup Forums is STILL ELITE, so we need to make sure the team still reflects this board and its users, so you get to answer some advisory questions about your favourite Sup Forums memes.

>Where can I learn more about this?
The implyingrigged wiki has all the information you need: implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page

>When does Sup Forums play?
Sup Forums will play in the 2017 Summer cup, around the end of July/start of August. It's been six months since Sup Forums's played in the cup so I'm really looking forward to it.

>Where the fuck is part 1?
Happened like weeks ago and in that thread I lied and said that part 2 would be the week after but all the managers including myself were lazy shits, so it's here now, be fucking happy. The results were basically "A FUCKING LEAF" is getting demoted from silver for fucking up absolutely everything (apart from one moment in the /gd/ game) in typical leaf fashion, and some other players are leaving, most likely "Cum to Finland", "Zitto Animale" and "KHAN'D".

>How is the poll being conducted?
Once the poll is complete, the results will be collected, and a new roster assembled from the most popular choices. I'll try and keep the thread up for 24 hours so all timezones get a fair shot, and hopefully the jannies will be kind to us again like they were for the first round. admiralmeru was doing the polling this year (and made this poll, shout at him if it's not to your liking) but he's a retard who got a short ban but I can post anything he needs to say.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask away and I'll try my best to damage control.

always remember pre-full body modding gondola, now his torso is gone but not forgotten

Looks like I already voted.

yeah it's been open since the 4th of july (which is when we were meant to make a thread for it) but all three of the managers have just been too busy/banned to make a thread until now

What would 'my ancestors :)' look like?

we don't really have much time for new aesthetics but probably just some variant of this, as fucked up as we can get it in the PES customisation

feel free to suggest what you think he or any other players should look like too though, this is one of the few chances where the management get to hear cool ideas from other people

also, for what it's worth, we used to have "muh heritage" on the roster, which is pretty much just the same sort of thing as "my ancestors :)", and he didn't have any special aesthetics - I just customised him in PES to give a wehraboo type look

bumping for more responses

I am very dissapointed if there is no spurdo

don't worry, spurdo and putin are pretty much confirmed as gold players, since I doubt the delicia will get enough gold medal votes

>Sup Forums board world cup when?

i knew i forgot to put something in the OP, there is a kind of Sup Forums bowl happening. any general on Sup Forums is free to compete, all they need to do is get a team written up on the wiki, find some goalhorns, put an export together, maybe get some aesthetics too, and sign up for it when signups open on July 30th. here's all the info: implyingrigged.info/wiki/Multinational_Bowl_2

normally i'd offer to help out with any general who wants a team but struggle to get 4cc pes working, but i'm in the middle of moving my computer internationally so it's not a guaranteed option that i can help out in time.

So how can I sign up /finland/ for the Sup Forums cup? I suppose I need to fuck around in paint and photoshop but anything else?

Alternatively /mämmi/ or /fug/ or /ylilauta/

i know use PES 2017 a little but i dont know how export teams and stuffs

make a uniform on PES 2017 is easy, only needs looooooooooooooooot of pacience

to be honest, i wanted know more how edit stadiums and adboards on PES, but uniforms and players its easy as fuck

Why not a mix of different ANCESTORS :)?

For example, a (FUCKING) black male with blue eyes and red hair

there was actually a /finland/ in last year's multinational bowl (implyingrigged.info/wiki//finland/), but it's not /mammi/ memes, it's just a generic finnish team made by the /tg/ manager, who is finnish. since he'll already have an export, aesthetics and other stuff, you could get into contact with him and put your ideas in and change the team. if you want to contact him about it, go here: (implyingrigged.info/wiki/Contact#.2Ftg.2F), he's under Lazyturd for /tg/, or you can try checking the /tg/ discord link near the top of the page.

as for aesthetics, kits are just fucking about in paint over a texture, blender models are difficult for newbies but there's boxhead templates and the like which you can retexture in paint easily.

if you got any more questions just ask, i know it's all a bit vague but i don't want to go too in-depth too fast because it can get complicated quickly.

if you want to learn how to edit stadiums, adboards, etc. follow that contact page on the rigged wiki i posted in this post, and go to the /aesco/ discord, they'll help you out because the cup always appreciates more aesthetics people

sounds good to me

just voted

great, i will check it later

Gondola is not an Sup Forums meme and shouldnt be in the rooster

btw i left Sup Forums 1 year ago, what happend in 2016 cup?

>sounds good to me

Nice, friend :^)

>Gondola is not an Sup Forums meme and shouldnt be in the rooster
funnily enough gondola did play for /wsg/ (who have a lot of gondola threads) last spring cup, until they got knocked out of the fetus cup. embarrassing desu. at the end of the day Sup Forums anons like gondolas and he's almost certainly staying on the roster because of that.

>what happend in 2016 cup?
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup Forums#Team_History
just read all that shit, it'll do a better job than me of explaining it, plus it contains a few video highlights too.

what exactly would CHI look like? something like pic related?

yeah something like that would work. personally, i think it'd be better to use the CHI crying wojak as a base, since "Easter?" is also going to stay on the team if I remember right. could potentially add a sombrero too if we ask the cup aesthetics guys nicely, since the model for it already exists so it shouldn't be too much work to implement for them, since they know what they're doing with the technical side of aesthetics much better than me.

bumping again for more responses

bumping again, polling is looking pretty close so more responses will help clear that up

CHIII needs more "i"
otherwise the casters will say "cee ech eye" or misinterpret it

whoever's livemanaging will just browbeat them if they fuck it up, as soon as the streamer/commentators say CHI properly even once, they'll love it.

My idea for MY ANCESTORS :) : short, black, red hair, blue eyes and, if possible, white beard (I am a greek)

"I am Greek" is staying on the roster as far as I know, but i still like the idea

Oh, I see

Blonde beard, then? :^)

Yeah, that should all work, thanks for the suggestions lad

no problems

thanks for the 4CC, this shit is hilarious, it makes me a little less depressed

good to hear, the cup is all about having >fun after all and we always do pretty fucking well with that

this poll is being done awfully close to the export deadline

bump for this crap

Yeah it is, but we already have the tactics, this is just switching names+aesthetics, and the aesthetics deadlines are later.

bump

benis :DDD

appreciate the bumps guys, my internet access is spotty at the moment so it's good to know the thread's got support if I happen to die

Don't worry, you're not the only one watching the thread.

Bump for more responses

I don't think we should use the crying CHI 2bh, otherwise I think it comes under the threat of being hijacked by Sup Forums. Also, we shouldn't reward an autistic shitposting NEET faggot just because he's been consistent in posting the threads. But CHI in general is still a good meme I think.

Another bump

Bump for more responses.

ded

fugg ded thread DDD:

Any good shitpost?

Wasn't it created on Sup Forums by an Italian ? Or was it on ylilauta ?

We can claim ylilauta and krautchan anyway.

Another bump because I forgot to do so earlier

One last bump from me for now.

>netherlands
i don't know how the fuck i got this flag

the secret to browsing Sup Forums is to never actually go into any threads :^)

yeah Sup Forums has had non-english imageboard memes on the roster in the past, it's not a big issue as long as they're used here too, which they generally are

yeah that's 24 hours, we did good folks

BENIS!!!!

I still remember the spurdo 9.0

Please take us to victory this year.
Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the only competitors I care about this summer cup

I think that was the first cup I saw.

This. Brothers in flags.

Poor you, you might have thought Sup Forums were good for a while, before realising >we are eternal choke artists.

Hehe, mind you I was rooting for Sup Forums in that cup.