If gun control doesn't work...

If gun control doesn't work, then how come no terrorists have ever been caught with weapons capable of firing a bullet larger than .50cal?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/1588358/rocket-launcher-found-in-french-police-raids
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what
>momentsbeforeOPmadethisthread.jpg

Is this bait? Terrorists have access to HE and rocket launchers you fuckin' idiot, and guess who sends it to them?

USA! USA! USA!

Iraqis had plenty of .50 calibre weapons that ISIS and rebel groups seized.

do you think bombs are legal in brussels?

>Being this stupid

>50cal
I said greater than 50cal.

>terrorists don't use artillery pieces

Just give up.

Because retard guns larger than .50cal are impractical in the first place. Even a 308 is too big. They are going after people not armored cars and tanks.

I'm speaking of the US, obviously terrorist are using much larger shit in Iraq but they don't usually aim .50cal at people unless sniping, it's more efficient to use smaller arms.

So you admit weapons that utilize ammo size 50cal and less are more useful for a terrorist.

Checkmate gunfags

I thought they regularly found RPGs in Belgium and France

Terrorists use tanks artillery and RPGs constantly.

You gonna say they don't have a battleship or aircraft carrier next?

Not in the US though because they're b&

They weren't banned in Iraq? How'd they get them in Iraq?

>Implying the government authority in Iraq is the same as the US
>Moving the goalposts this far

You said that people don't have them in the US because they're banned. I showed you a country where banning is ineffective. Should I list western countries that are the same?

news.sky.com/story/1588358/rocket-launcher-found-in-french-police-raids

Oops. I guess those tough gun laws in France weren't tough enough.

>how come no terrorists have ever been caught with weapons capable of firing a bullet larger than .50cal?
name a commonly manufactured weapon that IS
>capable of firing a bullet larger than .50cal?

im pretty sure he meant in the U.S

Because the majority of 50 cal weapons and above first off have ferocious recoil. 2nd there are very few modern weapons that fire rounds above 50 cal. 3rd any of those weapons are expensive. 4th the ammunition is expensive and hard to come by. 5th they tend to be super heavy. You might want to learn more about guns before you make a fool oglf yourself.?

$5 per trigger pull adds up quick.

.50 cal is very limited on its uses, only in Mounted machine guns or marksmen firing over 2 miles will use such a caliber.

Not practical