TRAITOR!

Dead meme faggot

Best part of the movie desu senpai baka

Yes?

>the storm troopers speak
>the storm troopers have personality

Should have been Phasma.

> he thinks they never spoke in the originals

Too bad her actress couldn't pull off the scene.

movie sucked shit through a straw desu senpai

NEVER.

>tfw traitor inspection day

>a baton that can deflect lightsabers

Evidence that stormtroopers had at least basic training in melee combat, showing that its not totally unbelievable Finn could wield a lightsaber with some proficiency.

Finn still got his ass kicked though by a tonfa baton.

Obviously
I'm sure so it's one of those "celebs" that just happened to be on set and wanted to be stormtrooper

A highly paid Hollywood writer would have put Plasma in this scene...it must have come from higher up

Luke's lightsaber bounced off Vader's shoulder in Empire. Lightsaber's aren't all-powerful.

He barely wielded it. He swung it around and shoved it through a guy's chest. TR-8R demolished him when fighting hand-to-hand.

I didn't mean he was good at it.

>he thinks the lightsaber bounced off a guy's shoulder
>meanwhile this happened

Original Trilogy lightsabers weren't as OP as that

It would have made so much more sense for Finn to have a shootout with phasma at the star killer base than for him to try to light saber battle Kylo Ren.

Not an argument. Limbs and metal railings were cut through with ease. The capability was implied in the original trilogy.

>not playing kotor
>not knowing Vader is using a personal shield generator more hightech than the games that take place thousands of years before that fight
He'd be a stupid faggot not to.

Yeah you could have had split fight where Finn was fighting Phasma and elsewhere Rey was fighting Ren. Too bad JJ fucked it up.

You can't just say something happened in a movie and it be canon. I've played kotor many times as well as 2. I know about the personal shields. They are not mentioned and it was never even implied that anyone had one in the OT.

TFA could have been kino if it wasn't directed by a mediocre director.

You're right. Too much went wrong. I really hated the lightsaber duel. Too many close up shots, shaky cam, foreground objects constantly in the way. It was actually difficult to see the action happening. It made me miss Lucas. At least he could film a fight scene.

Can we have an updated grid with rogue one "kino shots"?

Cortosis is canon. Maybe Vader incorporated it into his suit.

Cortosis is canon? It would make sense for Vader to incorporate it into his suit sure but is it confirmed that he did?

TRAITOR!