Capekino doesn't exi-

>Capekino doesn't exi-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKdjsu4-704
youtube.com/watch?v=6v58yzDYWjg
youtube.com/watch?v=K6GJtL9KGtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I prefer Batman 1989, but Returns is a worthy successor.

That movie is so anti-Semitic it's hilarious.

It is?

Why the fuck did they release it in June??? Is this like an old Blockbuster poster explaining when it would be out on video??

Forever > returns

Pls no bully

Google says it came out on home video October 1992.

bruh.

At least you know your opinion is bad.

I'm gonna bully the shit out of you

Returns is pretty bad. The whole evil business man trying to build a power plant plot line was so out of place

Batman Forever is avante-garde kino

It's clearly a Christmas movie though. Christ I even remember seeing it in theaters as a kid in winter. It has some chick fall to death on a giant christmas tree.

WHY JUNE 19TH/????

I NEED TO KNOW!!!

Returns is an avant garde neo-German Expressionist masterpiece, Forever is a fucking toy commercial

Dick Tracy is the real capekino

I was a kid when i watched it. I still love it

Returns is legit kino in the truest sense of the word. An intentionally twisted and grotesque opera about individuals who are thoroughly and irrevocably warped and broken by similar circumstances zipping around a nightmarish cityscape that was designed to evoke the oppression of Soviet architecture. You could never get a cape movie like this today.

Batman Forever is a piece of trash. You can't use the word kino for it. Fuck off, contrarian!

This is unironically the single greatest scene in any capeshit, ever. Shame you can't get sound on Sup Forums webms. It's a shame that they stopped letting people with the slightest vision and creativity direct them.

Returns is garbage tho

I remember my parents taking me to see this at a drive-in theater and falling asleep after 20 minutes

It does, and it's called Watchmen.

youtube.com/watch?v=TKdjsu4-704

youtube.com/watch?v=6v58yzDYWjg

youtube.com/watch?v=K6GJtL9KGtA

shh you'll trigger nu-Sup Forums

I agree. Returns is my favorite Batman film. Best environment, and casting.

>Movie Watchmen
>Anything other than garbage

It will soon

sorry it didn't live up to your picture book Mr. Nutty Wizard who never stops whining.

Out of the shadows was very under rated.

This is a much better pick than that Tim Burton garbo

Returns has some great Christopher Walken moments.

“Santa Claus? ‘Fraid not. I’m just a poor schmoe got lucky. And sue me if I want to give some back. I only wish I could hand out more than expensive baubles. I wish I could hand out world peace and unconditional love. Wrapped in a big bow.”

get fucked

eat balls. The originals were good but not as good as you spergs try to make it out to be.

trips don't lie

>Beautifully shot
>Great fight scenes
>Wonderful cast
>Amazing practical effects that still hold up to this day
>A faithful adaption that respects the TV audience, but also respects the original books
>Made on a small budget, with an independent studio with people that actually care about the property and want to see it come to life

You're right. It's far better than we could ever make it out to be

The movie was all about the bad guys, like some kind of Porto-suicide squad. But splitting the Penguin character in half and the 110% Burton treatment keep it from being perfect. But it is damn good.

He didn't even watched it. Dave Gibbons (artist of Watchmen) on the other hand participated in every way.

Satan pls go

satanic trips of truth