Elle Fanning was only 16 when filming The Neon Demon

>Elle Fanning was only 16 when filming The Neon Demon

How the hell did Refn get away with it?

all women get old and wrinkly with saggy tits and a droopy vagina

if you ever find a woman attractive, look at their grandmother, that's who you'll end up with.

Okay. But she was a minor in very sexual situations.

You can do anything if it's art.

she turned 17 during filming

I legit would marry this girl in a heartbeat.

do you like rollerskating?

Never been, I'd probably do the same.

she was 17

>ugly, greasy, weird face
What happened? How? Why?

Um.. Actually she was 19, always 19.

she grew up

>creating a completely boring, soulless film with zero substance but still receive adoration from prominent critics and NEETs on a Cambodian Shadow Puppet Board

How the hell did Refn get away with it?

kek

>t. braindead dick-pinching idiot

Refn claims that he's from the future

She looks like a girl from BLACKED. I know one of you has the screenshot.

It makes sense since fashion modeling careers almost always start at that age or earlier, and it always involves sexual situations. That's just how perverted the industry is, and Refn exploits that

I think he used the fashion industry as a thinly veiled critique of Hollywood

I meant the whole _industry_, including hollywood, fashion world, music etc.

Damn shame though, with a cute smile like that.

Real lolita shit

she still has a cute smile

Holy fuck this scene was hot.

I'm glad I didn't see this in a theater, because masturbating there is apparently frowned upon.

I'm gonna throw up. How is this allowed?

neon demon, more like cum demon haha

>cum demon
>not semen demon

One job, user, and you even screwed that up.
No wonder your parents are ashamed of you.

>movie is about how everyone in Los Angeles is a shallow, sadistic, murderous, psychopath who wants to consume the flesh of young girls in order to preserve their youth

wonder what he meant by that....

I masturbating during these scene three times. Doesn't help that it cuts to Elle Fanning touching herself either.

That's why they shut it down

let me guess, you're an American with ass backward, puritanical sexual principles and beliefs or a product of such? there is so much wrong with your premise it hurts my feelings anyone can be so damn dumb.

oops sorry haha i didn't know we had an oldf*g with us tonight XD

I can only watch this movie on LSD, I highly recommend it.

That's legal age over here, so I don't really have a problem with that.

good girl

wtf I was sure this was trolling, had no idea she was so young

same way all the cunny stars do

Obama's America. A lot of sick perv shit got passed off as "lol progressive" in the last 8 years. Expect it to change.

how old is she user? thats not legal in these parts.....

she's a veteran actress who has been in the business for the past 16 years

I fucking watched The Neon Demon twice, and both times I get an hour in and turn it off due to how boring it is.
I wanna finish it but I can't bring myself to watching the remaining hour.

I watched it twice, the second time with the commentary by Nic & Elle

Abbey Lee best girl

let me guess you're a muslim. kek.

Requesting webms of this scene, Abbey and Elle were the finest pieces of art in this, a shame there wasn't a threeway with those two and Jena.

i'm criticizing and lambasting rather juvenile sexual moorings and you think i'm a Muslim? jeez, man, get a fucking clue.

and yet, you watched. and probably popped a boner if you aren't gay, but you probably are. regardless, refn turns the lense back on the audience as any patrician film maker should.

>throw insults around without understanding
>claims others are juvenile
top kek

also kill yourself eurofag piece of trash. you ran your nation into the ground you have no place to judge you fucking pussy. go suck merkel's dick and rub shit on yourself and call it art you fucking barbarian poser.

>you weren't awarded your very own elle on your 18th birthday
why even live?

HAHAHAHAHAHA! wow, mate, what moronic level of subspecies are you? let me reckon: hillbilly, redneck Trump supporter who experiences frequent lapses in reading comprehension? do get a clue, please, and join us on the logical side of reason soon.

btw, i'm American, you dumb shit.

so let me guess u r eurocuck

goofy looking legs

>doesn't get naked

So what? 16 year olds have done much more controversal movies then that.

#PizzaGate confirmed

She does get naked, they just don't show anything

aren't you late to the bombsite?

Talking to a girl who grew up in a Muslim nature, you people love little girls more than anyone. She told me about how she would sit in her father's friends laps all the time and it didn't hit her until her 20s that they were getting off of a little girl sitting of them. That's fucking normal there.

On my 18th birthday she was still an infant, so it's probably for the best I never received one.

holy shit, the level of imbecility on this board, and particularly this thread, is incomprehensible. do i have to spell it out for you idiots? I AM NOT MUSLIM! some imbecile called me that because, well, he's a fucking idiot and couldn't fathom i was criticizing OP's regressive sexual notions. you know, the ones he based this thread on? jeez, why the hell am i even explaining this?

>let me guess, you're an American with ass backward, puritanical sexual principles and beliefs or a product of such?

This is the reason your women are getting raped in the streets. You let them do whatever they wanted, they walk all over you and now they invited a bunch of inbred rapists to stay in your home.

lolwut? are you appealing to some sophomoric sense of nationalism you think for some reason i have? who are my women exactly? last time i checked we're doing fine and dandy besides the random imbecile who allahu ackbar's his way into the evening news and is forgotten half a week later.

and you ruin it with a shit pic gg

>Pale as fuck.
>Attractive.

She needs to tan.

You are objectively wrong, don't say that again.

nigger lover detected

OH MAN I SURE LOVE DISCUSSION OF THIS MOVIE THIS CERTAINLY ISN'T BEING MARKETED BY REFN AND HIS TEAM IT IS TOTALLY AN ORGANIC THREAD ABOUT A TERRIBLY UNDERPERFORMING MOVIE, LOL WE SURE LOVE THIS KINO. NEON DEMON NOT A SHILL THREAD IT'S REAL.