ITT: villains who did nothing wrong

ITT: villains who did nothing wrong

why did Frieza even want to rule the galaxy?

He didn't have a harem, a religion or a political ideology. For what purpose did he establish an empire? You don't need an empire to prove you're the strongest, Goku and Beerus certainly don't engage in politics.

He was a manlet with a fragile ego

he purposefully chose to hang out in his base lanklet form for 99% of the time, if he was concerned about his height he'd just stay in 2nd or 3rd form

he was over 8 feet tall in his second form
globalization, he is space Napleonhitler

Didn't it take a fuckton of energy to maintain that form, like being super saiyan?

Nope, his only forms that require a lot of energy to maintain are his 4th one at 100% and his golden one.

are you implying he was a villain?

he killed for no reason and was too lazy to train so got BTFO the second he found actual competition

No, I know he wasn't. But everyone else thought so.

>You will NEVER be taken to pet a tiger by The Great Red Dragon
Just fuck me up

This chart needs an update

You realize that Frieza was the head of essentially a massive planetary slave trade organization right? He and his family probably banked hard as fuck of that.

Don't forget his father was King Cold, so if that title is legitimate then there certainly could have been political purposes behind Frieza's actions.

gave me a few giggles m8

yes but my question is what those purposes are. How does he benefit from that organization? Why perform all that work? He could easily go to any random planet and say "do x and y for me or I destroy your planet". Running an empire is a lot more taxing.

In hindsight the US government probably should've used the '70s energy crisis as a pretext to invade and occupy Saudi Arabia 2bh

how did claude frollo do nothing wrong

in the book i know hes a better person but not in the disney movie

>Blow Up The Most Alpha Race in The Planet
>Nothing Wrong
Seriously nigger, come on.

Beerus is a god and Goku is a literal man-child. Why would either engage in politics?

how could they have afforded that? u know oils pretty expensive, right?

Its not a deep motivation, it simply seems to run in his family. Mostly he wanted the dragon balls.

Emps was getting ready to order 66 the Astartes and he was also a fucking retard, Horus did NOTHING wrong.

>the Plants

lol.

Real estate, Frieza was essentially a space land developer.

>Wanted to turn the entire galaxy into a clusterfuck of rape and insanity
>Nothing wrong

clearly they werent so alpha if they got killed so easily
even the top dog, goku had to train 30 years to achieve what Freeza achieved in 4 months
if Freeza had goku's or vegeta's mentality he would become the single most powerful fictional character ever created

>Not stopping the kid who held the key to his victory
>Getting bamboolzed out of his Dragon Balls by fucking Vegeta
>Not figuring out how some weird magic artefacts work before murdering almost everyone who knows anything about them
>Letting fucking Krillin outmanouver not to mention letting him cut off his tail
>Not paying Ridley Scott for the rights
>Getting bamboozled by his own attack
>Not knowing how time works
>Hiring someone who has every possible reason to want to murder you and also becomes more powerful the more times is brought to the brink of death, and then sending that guy off all around the galaxy where he's likely to get beaten up
>Giving his men massive useless shoulderpads
>Losing to a monkey

>Nothing wrong
Come again?

>pennywise
>gaston

explain those two you memey fuck

>Not understanding the multiple aspects of Chaos
>Implying The Imperium isn't a horrible society anyways

Syndrome's plan was to fuck shit up for a short while and then come 'save the day'.
Even if no one gets hurt, literally costing taxpayers millions in damage just to stroke his own ego. Arguably Mr. Incredible's fault for being a dick first, but Syndrome is still a dick.

The dude from Jumanji had no reason to try to kill Alan. He could have raised the fucker into being a man, clearly hunting him didn't accomplish anything.

>the multiple aspects of Chaos

Yeah I'm sure you'd enjoy barbed demon cock raping your ass all day before making you feel the worst pain imaginable over and over again.

I'd rather take a commisar putting bullet in my head and ending it quickly.

inb4 404

Next time post this shit on where it belongs.

>>Not stopping the kid who held the key to his victory
he didn't know about the ship, Cooler did
>>Getting bamboolzed out of his Dragon Balls by fucking Vegeta
Vegeta is smart, he ain't a dumbass
>>Not figuring out how some weird magic artefacts work before murdering almost everyone who knows anything about them
he didn't murder Guru he only killed the villagers who had the dragon balls
>>Letting fucking Krillin outmanouver not to mention letting him cut off his tail
filler
>>Not paying Ridley Scott for the rights
fuck ridley scott
>>Getting bamboozled by his own attack
he got bamboozled by goku, he had lost control of his kienzan when goku surprise slapped him
>>Not knowing how time works
maybe on his native planet minutes are like Earth hours, who knows
>>Hiring someone who has every possible reason to want to murder you and also becomes more powerful the more times is brought to the brink of death, and then sending that guy off all around the galaxy where he's likely to get beaten up
Vegeta's powerlevel was 18,000 and after he got beaten by Goku it increased to only 24,000
Freeza's base powerlevel is 530,000 and at 100% he stands at 120,000,000
nappa and raditz, wew
the remaining sayans were no threat because they were only three and he knew were they went and what they did most of the time
he would be aware if their power increased too much
>>Giving his men massive useless shoulderpads
the shoulderpads are cool, shut up
>>Losing to a monkey
yes, Toriyama is a monkey

>barbed demon cock raping your ass all day
You know you love it.

>pennywise
just following his nature
next you gonna tell me humans are villains for hunting
>gaston
the beast was a monster, he literally did nothing wrong

>beast is a monster for imprisoning a trespasser and negotiating their release
u one a dem 'open borders' fellas aint u?
sum kinda camyoonist

>yes but my question is what those purposes are. How does he benefit from that organization? Why perform all that work? He could easily go to any random planet and say "do x and y for me or I destroy your planet". Running an empire is a lot more taxing.

That's basically what he did, he kept King Vegeta under his boot and thus got thr saiyans to be his little bitches until they started getting uppity because the ones that survived his horseshit missions kept getting power ups.

>Griffith

Everytime without fail.

I imagine it had something to do with being raised by a rich king father and being given everything he desired, leading him to wanting more including immortality and the galaxy under control of the PTO.

>>Not stopping the kid who held the key to his victory
>he didn't know about the ship, Cooler did
Talking about Dende here. And he had no problem exterminating literally all of the other Nammekians he came across, so he has no excuse.

>Vegeta is smart
He's also a hormonal imbecile at the first sign of a challenge

>He didn't kill Guru
Who he only found out about after realizing he's on a planet full of dead Namekians and no way to use the Dragon Balls

Also the purple lipstick.

t.BLACKED swordsman

>Dick Dastardly

He was at least too hard on Muttley which probably caused his bad attitude and later obsession with medals as a recognition of self-worth.

>netanyahu
WOW This chart wasn't created by JIDF or anything. You will be the first to be gassed come day of the rope.

this

You're not a very bright fella aren't ya?

I want Sup Forums to leave

He didn't even know about the dragon balls until after Vegeta landed on Earth

t. mudslime

Oh hey, the only good thing about IBO made it onto the list.

>herp derp I enjoy constant wars on the other side of the globe and giving israel 3 billion in military aid every year even though they have a population of 8 million
stay bluepilled cuck. You're tax dollars go to israel and fatherless black families with 8 kids named tyrone instead of building roads and a border. I'll happily stay a neet as long as israel controls the federal reserve

>Mccarthy
He was absolutely right. The State department was in fact knowingly employing commies.