middle right:??
lower left:Taiwan
lower right:Japan

/r/aznidentity is raiding Sup Forums.

>middle left:??
>middle right:??
>upper left:China
>lower left:Taiwan
They are all rightful clay of people's republic of china.

macau and hong kong

the only posters of note from those countries are """japanese""" posters with awful english

4 out of 6 of these are just different flavors of China.

Can i into East asia? :(

6/6*

>English teacher education

How about us? We are not good at English as well.

Also where is NK?

you need to up your meme game desu

I see.But Taiwan is never not China.
And I'm sad Chinease goverment threaten Hong Kong democracy.
So I hate Chinease goverment however not Chinease.

>Soviet China
>Britbong China
>Las Vegas China
>Democratic China

>But Taiwan is never not China.
But it is. KMT and their friends are illegally occupying the province of taiwan.

Nationalist republic of china is ONLY and REAL China!

>I see.But Taiwan is never not China.
They literally call themselves the Republic of China. It's up for debate whether the PRC or ROC is the true government.

ha, went on there for 10 mins and saw "Make no mistake, white ___________" like 3 times

Ohhh but I think Chinese goverment should not take taiwan because they are not democracy.I can't understand why China is not democracy although they are big country now.
I'm happy if China become democracy because 1.3billion people can get the benefit of democracy.
I mistake.look at this→ Taiwan is never China.

Did you actually not know the flags or is this just poor East Asian poster humour?

I didn't know the flag because many of us think Hong Kong and Macao are the part of China(Some of people taiwan is same,too) so we don't mind what's their flag like.

>australian flag
>flavor
turn off the vpn, friend.

arr rook same

1.3 billion people under democracy is almost impossible because how are you going to get ALL of them to vote? China is huge and unstable as fuck. A democracy would just lead to politicians fighting each other for the votes rather than work on implementing actual change. I think an authoritarian state is good for now because it keeps the country together, and then when China is self-sufficient enough, the people can pursue more freedom. Honestly, the only way the Chinese empire has been able to last for thousands of years was through a highly centralized government and strict social order. You could say that the CCP is basically just another Chinese emperor.

I'm an American expat.

ok, that makes sense.

congratulations on moving to a first world country, but please learn propped English.

>propped

proper*

I guess I'm the failure now

no bully, I'm phone posting

replace sopa de macao with Singapore and you have the 6 best countries in the world

This
More like ccp dynasty with an emperor called ccp
Will only be democratic when its like first world with superhigh education level and even the tibetians, taiwanese and uyghurs be like: damn we love china and we're chinese
Which might not happen unless some democratic qin shi huang comes out

Macau belongs to me

whoa macau a CUTE

This 2bh. China having a revolution and collapsing would fuck up the whole world for decades.

Mozambique will fuck you up lmao, those are some crazy eyes

Why is Burajiru prettier than Porutogaru?