Now that I think about it, why is the AR-15 legal? It's not like the average guy is gonna need one...

Now that I think about it, why is the AR-15 legal? It's not like the average guy is gonna need one. We don't need militas and if the goverment decides to turn on us we won't have a chance anyways.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMZbW2Q92MM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991_Soviet_coup_d'état_attempt#The_August_Coup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHALL

NOT

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

INFRINGED

>It's not like the average guy is gonna need one.

If those gays had AR-15s, we wouldn't be hearing of this tragedy.

Most people don't need big 4x4 trucks either and the wrong hands they will do a lot more damage then a Prius.

Should they be banned to?

Those points are refuted on this board every single day. Lurk moar

>we don't need militias
get a load of this nigga

I acutely use an AR 15 chambered at 6.8 to hunt deer, it's light and smaller than a typical hunting rifle perfect for a short guy like me.

>shall not be infringed.

Thats all that needs to be said. Fuck your arguments to ban guns.

>Brevik permanently fucked up Norway's stats
kek

Tell me. Why are Muslims legal. It's not like we "need" Muslims. I've never once needed a Muslim.

>inb4 the First Amendment

That is old and outdated and it was written in a time when everyone in America was a Christian or an Indian pagan. There were no Muslims around then. The founding fathers could not have predicted Muslim immigration.

Omar Mateen was not "the average guy"

>1 post by this id

Ok what the fuck you people are so stupid

>hurr sure kill all the fucking kids as long as I get muh gunzzz xDDD

fucking idiots you better be trolling

not an argument

>need

Not an argument

All restrictions to the 2nd amendment are fought because the left wants to eliminate it entirely. everyone knows they won't stop. If you don't understand this yis are a simple bastard

How would one of those guys sneak a AR-15 into the club?

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Donald Trump or whatever candidate you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

I mean, they aren't exactly nessecary

why do they need to sneak it in?
why can't they just freely carry one in?
what are they gunna do? shoot the place up? when everyone else also has an AR15 on them? lmao good luck with that

when everyone has the power to kill, no one does.

Can a man not take a shit for a few minutes before posting on a Mongolian cuck image board?

High score.

This sounds close to a MAD sceierno, what if one guy says fuck it and shoots everywhere?

Oh no dont ban the AR-15 then I'll have to hang my FAL back up on the wall.

Dear OP,

This is what happens to people that have had their guns taken away. The only people that have guns are the killers.

>and if the goverment decides to turn on us we won't have a chance anyways.

Wrong. I fucking hate this meme.

Vietnam: couple of slopes dug in with barley functioning guns

Afganistan: couple of shitskins dug in with ak's from the 80's

It would actually be really hard for the government to turn on us.

It would be violent bogged down urbane warfare.
If you think they have to worry about collateral damage in shitskinastan just wait till they are fighting on US soil against US citizens.

They aren't going to fucking drop missiles and drone strikes are only so effective.

the Gov will never actually go full retard with the US population.

Take the mudshit from orlando. One guy. 3 Hour ordeal.

Bogged down.

The whole my AR15 isn't going to stop the gubberment meme needs to end.

Can you stop being a faggot?

One shooter has multiple targets, the concerned citizen only one.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMZbW2Q92MM

Now that I think about it, why the fuck does no one know what an AR-15 is?

It looks scary. BAN IT!!

>if the government decides to turn on us we won't have a chance anyways

Uh, what? Says who? The fucking hajis held their own with rocks and shitty AKs because they had the fervor of defending their home country.

Not to mention the entire US military isn't just going to fire on civilians without mass defections. Believe it or not, the US military is made up of everydays US citizens, not soulless brainless robots that the government can order to have them kill their own friends and family.

>urbane warfare

Ha Ha Ha Ha. My own shitty spelling amuses me.

i dont know why the ar15 is legal. its a joke compared to the ak47

You didn't post an opinion.
You didn't post an argument
You asked a question that anyone with a brain already knows the answer to.

If one gun gets banned, all guns could get banned, and that's all there is to it. It's also why it'll never happen.

If you get this triggered from people ignoring your stupid parroting, you should leave, or you might be the next guy in the news.

>need

>We don't need a militia

Not now no, but that's the entire idea of a "maintained" militia

>if the goverment decides to turn on us we won't have a chance anyways.

That's totally incorrect. Millions and millions of armed americans hiding out and in the trenches will totally fuck up a military force on foot. Think about even 100 million americans well armed all over the USA.

Also this doesn't count the dissenters, or the people in the military who don't go with it or fight back.

Tldr

Neither a trucks, designer clothes (bad for the environment to!), cigarettes, alcohol, sugar etc.

How far do you want to go? I'll take freedom over safety every day. What about you?

What does an ar-15 do that any normal semi-auto rifle can't? It's modular. That's pretty much the long and short of it

Bill of RIGHTS, faggot.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGEDF

lmao

>The john every man can stand against the greatest military the world has ever created

Next you'll post that "F-22s can't patrol street corners" bullshit.

Let's have an example of an extremist here in murica, NOT KILLING WITH A FUCKING GUN.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing
If someone wants to mass kill, they will do it. Fuck off with this Ban-Gun bullshit, fucking Loyalist dogs.

Copy Pasta. No reference to the thread or topic at all.

>We don't need militas and if the goverment decides to turn on us we won't have a chance anyways.

Every revolution is history has been driven by the people. It comes down to a few corrupt leaders against everyone. The leaders usually get executed.

This. The number of gun owners completely dwarfs the number of armed agents of the state, and most of the military would defect before they open fire on the citizenry so some marxist faggots could disarm the people.

If anything I feel sorry for the retards that get roped into the anti-gun movement; after some shit like that, they'd probably get deported to Canada.

So you're saying we should dismantle the government then? We should drastically reduce the size and impact and ability of the government, is that what you're suggesting?

All of the children in the USA could be killed tomorrow by firearms and that still in itself would not allow the abolition of the second amendment. Because the right to own firearms is a right, not a fucking privilege. It cannot be taken away without civil war.

In short, all of them.

Now THIS is shitposting.

It's a right. If you have a right to life then by extension you have a right to self defence.....yada yada...........AR-15.

Learn to derive rights from the state of nature, a la Locke.

There are roughly 650 million guns in the world.

Roughly 320 million of those are in the United States.

Roughly 20 million of those guns are US military, police and government owned.

The private citizens in the US own the remaining 300 million guns....

And many other estimates show that America might have as many as 750 million guns in the citizen's hands... :)

What the fuck is even the point of this argument?

>lol a tyrannical dictatorship is fine, can't be helped :P

>need

Not an arguement

That pic always makes me laugh. Good old Crichton with its leprechaun. West of I-65 there's some grand houses and in general it is a nice area, East of Florida St. there are great old Plantation houses and Oak and Azelea lined streets... But in the small area betwixt the two, in abject ghetto and filth lies the land of the leprechaun, the neighborhood of Crichton in Mobile, Alabama. A storied land, where corner stories sell glass "writing pens" and copper SOS pads can be bought by the fraction. Where niggers roam the streets and pitfalls stray about. Where ne'er a lawnmower has braved the weeds. Boarded up windows and abandoned houses and building abound. 80s model Cadillacs on 22" wheels, coming to a crawl at every turn for the wheels could not actually fit within the wheel wells, other 80s piece of shit American cars painted gaudy colors or covered in inane logos such as M&M's and Ralph Lauren's Polo horse... Sweet Crichton through which I passed every day on my way to college.

tl;dr what a fucking shit hole.

huh... now that I think about it you're retarded

Now that I think of it, why are cars other than the Prius allowed to exist? It's not like the average guy is needing to haul shit around all the time or is carting 10 people everywhere. We don't need variety of vehicles and if the government decides to turn on us, we'll at least have 50 miles of gas-free driving before we're in trouble if the battery is fully charged!

Oh and I even forgot the incessant pop of cheap 9mm pistols day and night lol.

White men are the most fragile substance on Earth, so taking away any of their guns would give every other human on the planet an unfair advantage.

Why do average people need sports cars that go 200 mph?

It's not like they need them and they can put lots of people in danger on the roads and are bad for the environment.

How is that gun different from any other semi-automatic rifle?

Isnt that an M4?

This. I have family in the military and their motive for joining was protecting the people. If they get orders to open fire on the public, the majority would turn the guns back on their superiors. The most patriotic citizens are the ones enlisted

Low energy bait

For getting around 85% of Florida, you do. Good thing people like you never have power over anything beyond the time my pizza arrives.

No, it's just tacticool.

op btfo

Why is the AR-15 so special? It's a small caliber and semi auto? It's basically this but with a pistol grip.

>if the government decides to turn on us we won't have a chance anyways.

speak for yourself, faggot

"Alright men, i know you all signed up for active combat in the middle east but we're ordering you to bomb american citizens, now go do it like good little soldiers"

Mechanically different.

Probably better than the AR-15.

But most liberals probably think if the gun was not black it would be far safer.

>liberals knowing anything about guns
lol

That's one thing I don't get (well I do but that's another matter), aren't the leftists supposed to be all about grass roots effort? What's more grass roots than individual people going out and hunting the storm troopers of a police state with their personal arms?

>We don't need militas

You have a very naive view about civil war. There will never be a scenario where 300 million armed citizens are fighting against the US army. We need guns not to fight the government but to keep them from treading all over us, and allowing that to escalate to the point where were literally slaves to them.

As an example, guns in the hands of citizens discourage police officers from abusing their power because they have the fear of getting shot if they step over the line.

In countries where guns are banned, law enforcement has complete freedom to enforce the law whatever way they see fit without any fear of retaliation, because their citizens have been defensively castrated.

I'm fairly ignorant: does that mean it has a significantly higher rate of fire or muzzle velocity/KE?

Looks like some CS:GO shit 2bh.

It costs more to prevent insurgent hit and runs, IEDs etc, than it does to actually perform/make those things.

Because when shit hits the fan, somebody will have to do the fighting while you piss your pants and hide in your closet. -1/10 truly low energy bait, shillary isn't going to pay you for shitposting this badly

In 1991 these eight guys tried to take over the Soviet Union.

Gennady Yanayev
Valentin Pavlov
Vladimir Kryuchkov
Dmitriy Yazov
Boris Pugo
Oleg Baklanov
Vasily Starodubtsev
Alexander Tizyakov

Even though they control of the country the people of the Soviet Union Kicked their asses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991_Soviet_coup_d'état_attempt#The_August_Coup

>Implying the media won't spin it as a bunch of "redneck terrorists"

Remember that time where there has already been a US Civil war. Fucking retard.

>liberals crying for the AR to be banned
>when they're not crying for gun bans, they are constantly saying Trump is going to be the next Hitler and are afraid hes going to go full fascist on us
>liberal regularly talk about how Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq were failures because of the military's inability to fight against guerrilla warfare groups
>but they maintain a fight on home soil will be so one-sided that they imminently give up all hope

>their mental capacity is so low, these lines of thought dont somehow cross and contradict each other

it'll be a real shame when some fascist actually does take office and completely shafts this nation because retards gave up their rights, worse they wont even know how it lead up to that point

im actually losing hope for this country

I need one when you and the State come knocking on my door because you don't like what I said on the internet.

>Come home from work.
>Home is leveled because someone three houses down was maybe sort-of suspicious.
>You and all of your neighbors have now lost most of what they've worked for in life because of lolcollateral.
The media can spin whatever it wants. The fact is when someone shoves an ATGM into your apartment complex, you just pissed off a lot of people while simultaneously flipping on the "nothing to lose" switch. If the US uses it's current anti-insurgency tactics on US soil they'll be making three new "terrorists" for every one they kill.

braindead gun zombies. s.m.h

no sane person thinks that civilians should be able to buy assault rifles.

>import million of poverty riddne illiterates
>"see?!?! durrr, duh us is worse!!"

Good luck, didn't pan out so well for the south in the 1850s.

1 post by this ID

Because the marxists want left-wing stormtroopers enforcing their brand of tyranny, and they think that'll happen after they make racism illegal.

Yes, marxism is a mental illness.