42 years old

>42 years old
>no wife
>no children

what a god

The only negative I can say about the guy is that he's desperately trying to cling on to his youth by fucking models in the their early 20s. They'll never be able to relate to him nor hold intellectual conversations.

Would do the same if I was him though.

>end up in his 70s
>no family to throw his remaining wealth away
>no one to take care of him when his health starts failing
>nurses and staff that he hires will try to milk whatever is remaining on his wallet
>die alone
>Goldberg and Finkelstein take the remaining money

>women
>having intellectual conversations
>at any age

He'll still be fucking models in their 20s

Why does he hang out with such ugly broads?

as opposed to based mel and george clooney who got married and basically fucked themselves over hard, in every orifice including their wallet hole

sounds like Ecclesiastes

>>no family to throw his remaining wealth away
>>no one to take care of him when his health starts failing
contradictory

>Wanting to end up like Brendan Fraser

DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT BRENDAN

PEOPLE WOULD LOVE TO BE LIKE HIM

They do if they're rich.

Does Leo have a goddamn harem?

who is she?

wolf of wall street felt like a biograpy about him. The message about the destructive lifestyle and all that is just thrown in there to sell the movie but I think he agrees with Belfort in his prime.

If he got married she would immediately divorce.

pic related

kek

>Leo
>intellectual conversation
He's a good actor but about as deep as that glass of wine he's chugging

Actors are supposed to be attractive empty shells, so the roles fills them.

Ehh its not like model hookers grow on trees user, hes gotta go to some island or some shit then contact the local pimps and try to get their best ass but he's just gotta make do with what he can.

Its honestly redpilled to treat women like artworks or pleasure holes which you pay money for. Marriage is for plebs and suckers. I mean for guys like us it can be amazing though because we double our money but for rich people money doesn't matter, pleasure and enjoying life is all.

I wonder how Trump keeps his girls around for literal decades though, he got lucky there.

>has access to all those cute feet

Maybe is more your speed.

The older I get, the more women I talk to, the more I realise just how true this is. Even smart women don't seem to be able to look past their own lives and what's in the news.

how do you accept going with him on a trip like that without looking like a massive whore?
>"Hey I'm taking my yacht out to the beach, you want to come with me and the other 5 supermodels I've picked out?"

>>women
>>having intellectual conversations
>>at any age

so is talking a genius posting on 4 chan

some people are really ironic

>>>/reddit/

I doubt they really care.

>failed his only purpose in life
>probably a miserable alcoholic like everyone else in hollywood

so based

free drinks and food, a yatch with a hollywod star. Seems like a unique experience

In their minds they're the ONE to hang out with Leo. Their instagrams and snaps will be pictures of just her and Leo with the other bitches cut out. They just happened to be there.

>desperately trying to cling on to his youth by fucking models in the their early 20s
Men don't go through menopause, and they're generally more attractive in their 30s-40s than their 20s, unless they lose their hair. Leo probably has an easier time picking up girls today than he did in his youth. It's got nothing to do with clinging to the past, he's just enjoying the present.

All that "glory of youth" shit is for women. Men have it better in middle age. If you don't get trapped in a bad marriage, the world is yours.

>and they're generally more attractive in their 30s-40s than their 20s

t. ugly 20 year old

Is this bait or are you legitimately retarded?

Pic related. It is what has happened to all of you. Who says anons on Sup Forums are too smart to be trolled?

He is just trying to fill the void of not being marry to Kate winslet.

>never be able to relate
They wouldn't be able to relate if they were the same age

A 15 year old woman's brain is the same as a 55 year old woman's brain. Same childish bullshit.

Total lion.

This is the most genuinely fedora post Ive read on Sup Forums in like a month, great job.

Keke

I can hear your high pitched fat guy voice

Dear God women are just like us 4channers when it comes to hoot girls.

he needs to shave that disgusting fucking neckbeard tho

he probably doesn't even think about feet at all

there's something to be said though for having a family in your 20s though.Being 45 when your kid is 20 must feel pretty amazing.

also, when you wait too long, you start forming your own habits which are harder to break out of. example: when you're 25 with a young family, you can have a movie night once a week. if you start at family at 40, you already have your routine, thus less of a close family in the long run. it's crazy when you think about it, but men can start having families in their early teens. there's a reason were cumming at 14--maybe it's because were supposed to have a family by the time were 20.

Not him but I pick up women better now than I did when I was 20 and I'm 29.

He's been bored of prime pussy for 20 years.

He is without a doubt a feet connoisseur.

>maybe it's because were supposed to have a family by the time were 20.
Yes, because life expectancy used to be 40. Now that it's 80, there's less hurry.

just because we've invented antibiotics and don't have gangs of new york-style street fights, doesn't mean our biological wiring has caught up.

that is to say I think depression in young men is a result of not mating sometimes until we're in our 20s--which, as nature would have it, I don't think is natural

well yeah

>DUDE CLIMATE CHANGE LMAO

I live with my girlfriend and we arent having kids. When people ask what we will do when we are old, and I respond "have money to spend or kill myself" then I take a shot, breath deeply, and eye fuck my girlfriends 14 year old adopted niece.

This sounds like the ideal life. Do you bet that most women still want kids these days?

>42 years old
>Has not contributed to the next generation of white people
>just travels the world on his yacht and jet shilling climate tax for his pinko masters
Scumbag

At my age most do have them. Gotta go younger and lock them down. If you dont get a girl who is into working out and you have iids, welcome to loose fat everything for the rest of your life - real talk.

NO THIS SHITTU AGEN

ITT: lonely guys vs unhappy married faggots

>They'll never be able to relate to him nor hold intellectual conversations.
>is actually talking about women

>implying he isnt there famous gay friend

He clearly knows he screwed that oportunity. She is clearly the only woman outside of his own mother that he respects and that he could hold an interesting conversation. Be it of acting etc..

>implying he needs this from a women

I bet this post wasn't even satire

> Oh no sexism!!!!11

Spotted the bitch with penis envy.
Your life will be better when you learn to accept that you are inferior.

also someone post the rest of these pictures

especially the blonde is fucking hot

Women like that already know they're whores and accept it.

> LOL PEOPLE WHO RIGHTFULLY THINK THAT MOST WOMEN ARE UNINTERESTING ARE SOCIAL OUTCASTS
> posts picture of nu-male feminist

lol ur dumb

He is paid to hang around some no-name models and make them famous. Same reason he is vaping in public. He also probably gets millions to pretend caring about nature and climate change. Being Leo is pretty sad.

>Being Leo is pretty sad.

keep telling yourself this

surrounding yourself with wet holes seems like a good idea.

omg being leo would be such a shitty live

im sure hes sad his life has no meaning all he has to do will be laying on the beach with 10/10 super models who want to constantly suck his cock

he probably has to buy million dollar cars for entertainment omg he has to use this products so he can earn even more money

yeah that life must be so fucking empty, im sure he's depressed

deep down Leo wishes he could be just like us, shitposting on a chinese cartoon forum being miserable all day having little money and a shit job and zero to none social or sex life yeah that would give his life so much more fulfilment than this lie he is living now

am i rite guys

Spotted the ass devastated, touchy virgin.

guys plz be nice

> the only thing I an worth is my hole

That's right, I'm glad you're learning

how many women did leo force to abortion Sup Forums?

>intellectual conversations

For how long he's keeping them around, all needs is for them to listen to what he says. He seems like the type to have his set ideas/opinions and doesn't really care what other people think of them. Plus, if it isn't obvious enough that they aren't there for conversation, then I don't know how it could be made more obvious.

>how many women did leo force to abortion Sup Forums?

He's more than likely snipped.

With his wealth, he'd be stupid not to be.