George Washington.

Lenin

Damn...

What the actual fuck?

Lenin

>A traitor and a fucking commie

I would just kill myself

your pic is shit because it's not controversial at all
like "americans were racist and communists weren't so communists are better fuck usa xD" i mean sure it's true but this is grade school stuff honestly, are you 15yo ?

now here i have made your picture properly controversial and edgy
don't thank me

l e n i n s t h e t i c

Right obviously, fuck niggers

washington did not like the institution of slavery

Yeah he just owned them anyway. Fuck off with this argument.

I'm sure he felt really bad while chilling in his plantation and using the labour of slaves to enrich himself.

and the other guy just made entire people party slaves and denied the right to vote to everyone.

Back to bible class you fucking idiot.

The Soviet Union is directly responsible for tens of millions of deaths and Lenin was instrumental in its creation.

George Washington opposed slavery in private and refused to sell his even when they were losing him money to avoid breaking up their families. The vast majority of his slaves were inherited and they were all freed after his wife's death per his will, which was far from common practice.

As for voting rights, people in those days voted as a family, not as individuals. A man was the head of the family because he worked and earned their money, which was traditionally the case because manual labour was the biggest source of employment. The reason it was limited to "whites" was because they were (and are) the USA. Everyone else is either an immigrant or a native.

>>>/highschool/

Kill left, marry right.

I own slaves but I'll set them free after me and my wife are dead. I'm truly the paragon of justice and all around good person.

For the 1700's, yes.

George Washington

So Lenin was better? I think the Romanovs would disagree.

why he yankin his dicc???

And nazis were good guys in their minds yes. Or maybe moral relativism is a shitty philosophy and Washington was a shitty slave owner.

Reminder that slavery would've been abolished earlier if it weren't for southerners.

African cpr.

>Who do you side with?
I side with ideas, not people. Show individual proposals and I'll say which I side with.

That said, in general I agree a lot with Lenin.

What do the Nazis have to do with anything? Why do you people always bring them up?

I'm an atheist *tips fedora*
Knowing that a thing that you do is bad doesn't mitigate the offense. Not even sure where you got high school out of that, but you're way off m8.

>I side with ideas, not people. Show individual proposals and I'll say which I side with.
>That said, in general I agree a lot with Lenin.

Wow really? Remember this is a comparison, I'm not claiming Washington was a saint.

>Slave Trade Act of 1794

Neither.

I choose Poland.

> one of these man first represented idia of concentration camps and called intelectuals a shit of nation when he was dying of STD

Allso
> forced unpaid laybor aka GULAG isnt slavery