I was watching Lord of the Rings on dvd when I came to the realization. This is an old movie and I'm getting old...

I was watching Lord of the Rings on dvd when I came to the realization. This is an old movie and I'm getting old. It's not the same anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQ9NOV3KNpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's also not very good lmao
return is terrible, i was dying of laughter at the ending

This.
I watch the first half of fellowship over and over. I usually stop when they get to moria

That trilogy was shit. How anyone ever thought that any of those movies were good is beyond me

wtf is this new meme?

just listen to this fagets

youtube.com/watch?v=sQ9NOV3KNpY

Agreed. But since we're on Sup Forums all these cunts are going to come and act like the originals are worse than the Hobbit films because of """muh nostalgia""". You people make me sick.

>on DVD
>DVD

i should try this sometime to see how shitty i can possibly make the experience

My copy is VHS

Both suck. They should give it to a decent director and make it again.

Sup Forums now hates LOTR like the true contrarian fuckwads they are.

dunno man it still kind of holds up
The sfx are starting to age, and some of the cuts are little jarring, but it's still very solid and I still cried like a bitch at the end
also try seeing it with an orchestra

I dunno, I watched it a couple of years ago for the first time, and it's a very good movies, except for the 3rd one due to overuse of cgi

Looks comfy, desu.

LOTR is overrated. The Hobbit at least has the decency not to pretend to be a good adaptation.

LOTR is nothing but shlock, full of cliché and bad action that pisses on everything Tolkien did. What a dull piece of shit.

is pretending to hate Lotr a new meme?

oh fuck off.

Same shit as the Star Wars prequel 'lovers', some autists got salty that people were enjoying something so they're going to ruin it by shitposting.

>everything that goes against my safe space opinion is contrarian

Sure thing, plebbo.

>plebbo
Wow you showed me.

Spotted the redditor

autists was a scathing remark tho

Are their actually prequel lovers? I can accept if you like 3 but, 1,2,7 are all bad.

Don't be autistic then.

This.