Explain yourself, South Korea

Explain yourself, South Korea.

Other urls found in this thread:

americankabuki.blogspot.kr/2014/10/did-dragon-family-take-control-of.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*teleports behind you*
nothing personnel, kid.

and Top right one (soldiers running in snow) is South Korean picture lol

Seeing as this is inevitable, I'd rather choose down there.

Explain
>Freedom

Jewish are master race

>Militarism, enforced values, collectivism, warmongering, fear
>Individualism, degeneracy, fun, popular culture, pacifism and diplomacy

I'd choose the latter.

israel is on our side?
now we can never lose

If korea unified, 150000000 chinese will come to Korea

No 500000000 chinese will come to Korea.

And 20 million North Korea refugees come to South Korea.
Please don't bring them to Japan if it happen:-/

>Korea
>Individualism
You have got to be joking?

Relative to North Korea obviously.

Is it too late for Korea to unify?
North Koreans have been brainwashed for decades.
How would they adapt to the lifestyle of South Koreans?

It's possible, it would just take a few decades to soften the economic and cultural shock.

It would be impossible. Look at South Korean fighting and dividing themselves with gender, regions, politic, generation difference, and countless factors. There's no way South Korean can efficiently integrate North Korean.

문재인 개새끼

Then there's only one thing for it, you'll have to massacre the men and send the waifus here

Ilbe member detected.

It's not impossible but highly unlikey in the next few decades. And the point is, NOBODY IN SOUTH KOREA WANTS IT. It would encroach on our economy and those brainwashed North Koreans are not welcome here. Why do we have to feed them with our money? Now, NK is a completely stranger to us and we don't have any obligations to care for it at all. Just let them live their way and fall down themselves.

Why does disliking a politician mean I have to be from a website you don't like? Why does it even matter, if I was?

좌좀 by name, 좌좀 by nature.

Don't worry, it's in the works.

국정원 기능 상실
사드 철회
탈 원전(핵 보유 불가)
노무현 김대중 미화 본격화
김일성 우상화 교육 유지
한일관계 파탄
한미관계 파탄
중국의 속국화
연방제 통일 추진 본격화
금강산 관광 재개 및 개성공단 2000만평 본격화

すみません、韓国語を知らない

No economically it would cause Korea to collapse. North Korea is literally Africa-tier or worse countries. Integrating East and West Germany was hard enough. Uniting South and North Korea would be a disaster

Why does Sup Forums think liberals support Isreal? All the liberals I come across hate Israel cause muh oppressed Palestinians. The only ones that are pro Israeli are neocons and jews.

박정희 위대한 지도지이였음

박정희 덕분에 오늘날 선진국인 자유 대한민국이 존재함

Benjamin Fulford – 10/19/2014 (Did the dragon family take control of the Federal Reserve Board?)

The North Korean regime, in particular, is very close to Japan. After Japan’s defeat in World War 2, an imperial Japanese military officer by the name of Osamu Hatanaka, with secret help from the imperial family, set out to recreate pre-war Japan on the Korean peninsula, the imperial family sources said. Hatanaka was a graduate of the elite Nakano military school and he put Kim Il Sung in power.

americankabuki.blogspot.kr/2014/10/did-dragon-family-take-control-of.html

박정희 = 일본계 프리메이슨 회원
김일성 = 일본계 프리메이슨 회원

남북 분단 자체가 가장 비밀스러운 음모론.

I don't like the idea of honoring a dirty Communist as a national hero of South Korea.

Kidding aside, you're insane. Park Cheung-hee was a great man who laid the foundations for modern South Korea, a thriving democracy, while Kim Il-sung was a communist.

If only there was still a strict National Security Law so people like you would watch what you say and avoid giving the Enemy comfort by making stupid comparisons like this you fool

>Park Cheung-hee was a great man

남로당 개새끼.

>The North Korean regime, in particular, is very close to Japan.

Case in point: this is a common knowledge in South Korea now that every member of the first cabinet of North Korea before the Korean War was a Imperial Japan supporter of Korean origin.

Second, the North Korean Association in Japan still has a headquarter literally next to the Yasukuni Shrine. And properties around the Yasukuni Shrine in Tokyo are owned by far right-wing business people who want to bring back the glory of Japan. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out that North Korea and Japan are well connected politically as well as sharing the common diplomatic goal.

This is your brain on leftism. I'm not sure how North Korea and China gaining more and more power over South Korea brings back the glory of Japan, but if you wanna believe in the great Japanese/commie/conservative conspiracy that doesn't exist then go ahead you fucking idiot

SK will soon fall to degeneracy and the upcoming war
north korea will outlive south korea

You sound like a communist. Aggressive attitude, deep hatred of people, lack of steady thinking.... typical qualities of a communist.

Go back to North Korea, you pedophile Marxist.

kys

i see that monkey wants to eat grass in gulag

We prefer tushonka, comrade.

>Park Cheung-hee
>thriving democracy

>씹 잎 새끼

South Korea is qtttttt

>hating Israel

sup Muhammad

>loving israel

plz bhl