ITT: you realize your waifu is hipster & pretentious and probably arrogant as fuck irl

ITT: you realize your waifu is hipster & pretentious and probably arrogant as fuck irl

youtube.com/watch?v=rICI8EO6R2k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2lMBx3LbcOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RtS2Ikk7A9I
youtube.com/watch?v=yrDhYiWXTp4
youtube.com/watch?v=N8HqyuLBqnU
twitter.com/search?q=from:rileystearns wife&src=typd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've seen her Instagram. So I already knew.

Jesus christ

>pretentious and probably arrogant
I would enact my revenge on her butthole every night

the thumbnail makes it look like theyre wearing star trek uniforms

what the fuck is this kind of gym

it only makes her more attractive
unless you're some repressed faggot who wants women to be what your mom was for your dad

my mother was a hipster, you son of a bitch

>ywn hold onto MEWs ankles while her feet are in your face inches off the ground

She's in Portugal. The Man's new video. Too bad the song sucks.

>what your mom was for your dad
Dead?

What a qt3.14

she was blacked and also shilled for hill. shit tier waifu.

I fucked a dumb country girl once. she was 23, and had the mind of a 15 year old.

anyway, I kinda felt bed, and this is a similar feeling I sense now watching this video.

I am fully aroused

Below average to average girl who virgins fantasize about because she's within their range of (non)attractiveness

Just like Grimes

Too bad PtM hasn't released anything worthwhile since Evil Friends

tfw when most of the actors, artists, and musicians you love have the most shit-tier opinions and worldviews you could imagine.

dat ass tho

>Just like Grimes
can confirm

Thats why you have 2D waifus.

3D are just cumdumpster material. Nothing more.

exactly, why would I want my dad but basically in a hot female body.

> I felt bed

I bet you did you sly son of a gun!

Itt: faggots not realising mommy is the only woman who will ever truly know how to make her little boy happy

my mom helped my dad fight alcoholism

i need a girl like that in my life

>Just like Grimes

Fuck no, that bitch looks like the Die Antwood chick only somehow more oily and off-putting. MEW is exponentially more attractive than either of them.

your mom was the reason your dad was an alcoholic lmao

>spanish dub
Is this for real? that was french

I'm so confused... is this some secret code? Is she being held hostage by people who speak poor english and thus she's saying random shit in the hopes that a more competent native english speaker will be able to decipher the message and come to her rescue!? I WILL BE THAT MAN

I really liked 4 songs on that album but don't listen to any of the rest. They're new song really stinks.

kek

Hey! There are good 3D waifus out there. It's just that 99.9% of Sup Forums has awful taste.

literally the only acceptable 3d waifu

>you are now aware she has done anal several times in her life
>you are now aware sersh was probably deflowered in school by chad thundercock in the same week her beta orbiter asked her to prom

To follow the theme of the thread (except vain and stupid instead of pretentious and hipstery):
youtube.com/watch?v=2lMBx3LbcOQ

Just don't threaten me with leaving, okay?! Just do what you want to do!

you can't waifu someone else's wife you degenerate

>That exaggerate accent.

I will say shes a decent actress and most of her movies are alright.

Mine tweets SJW bullshit all the time.

what did he mean by this?

his dad hated hipsters so his mom wasn't one?

Man I really want to cuck her hipster faggot husband though.

I can't believe a hipster beta got mew and I'm still a virgin.

What is this?

Her french is disgusting btw

Where is there any form of an ass?
Or tits for that matter?

Yeah I was pretty disappointed they weren't.

>tfw no Chief Engineer gf

He got pretty buff recently though

>yfw she met him on a cruise when she was 18 and he has been grooming her ever since

really makes you think

she was the one stalking him

fuck off, riley

say that to my face shitlord

>ywn have coke fuelled sex until the early hours of the morning
>Nigella won't wake you up with a lavish breakfast while she makes sexual innuendos just to watch you squirm
>she will never toss you off under the covers as you watch Planet Earth II

youtube.com/watch?v=RtS2Ikk7A9I

>those legs

lmao

this it's like he couldnt even grapple you with them while youre getting in his asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=yrDhYiWXTp4

Seriously, what the fuck was that? I know it's a few years old, but that shit's like something a "deep" 16 year old would make.

Imagine being a stupid no-talent hipster who lucks into getting with MEW, and now that you don't have to worry about actually earning a living, you can do whatever you want with your free time like working out for hours every day. You can just be perpetually "working" on "developing" your next project, and then every couple of years you can get something made because she's starring in it, and four people will see it.

Guy is living the dream.

yeah but they've been married for awhile now. When they first met he was skinny frail hipster.

Hes a Chad in disguse

>BJJ

lel

he's about 5'8 so no

>having mew as a waifu
top kek

and that video is cringe

ITT: I realize my waifu is hipster & cool and is lovely and probably humble as fuck irl

>wtf I love Felicity Knightley-Ridley now!

of course shes arrogant as fuck she got super buttmad about everyone seein her titties
jesus christ who gives a fuck most actresses get nude these days anyways dont act like you're better bitch

I've never understood why people say she looks like Hayley Atwell until this photo. She looks like she could be her younger sister here

i want hayley to humiliate her for being so small breasted and make her suck on her tits

Netflix should just make a new Hayley Atwell series where each episode features exactly this plot with a new DFC actress for her to humiliate each week. Would be a guaranteed hit.

I nominate:
Jane Levy
AnnaSophia Robb
Ellen Page
Keira Knightley

both jane levy and annasophia have nice asses so they shouldn't feel shame about the small tits

>DFC

What did he mean by this?

Doesn't matter. Hayley will find a way.

In guessing "dat flat chest"?

delicious flat chest

>3dpd
>waifu

Thats exactly what I thought

Emily Kinney is an obvious choice also. We already have precedent.

>humble
>total brat coke fiend
not to mention shes ugly as sin

ANNNNND he gets to fuck Mew
Life is suffering

>doesn't know dfc

This annoying bitch

>he wants to fuck Mew
loving every laugh

I like her, but she is definitely a smug hipster
youtube.com/watch?v=N8HqyuLBqnU

Whats it like being gay?

Jesus. Only watchable at 3x speed

Faults was great tho

waht the fuck is this show haha

Conviction.

was it really?

>the definition of a numale
twitter.com/search?q=from:rileystearns wife&src=typd

damn...

>A grown man dresses like this.

mean for

Based

he's gonna get keked

Definitely. Most of the credit goes to MEW and Leland Orser though.

I used to think this dumb cunt was hot until I saw her fappening pics. Literally the worst set in the Fappening, shit tits that make Natalie Dormers tits look amazing. This whore had the most dissappointing tits Iv eveer seen, and her ass is somehow both flabby and flat at the same time. shes disgusting bitchwhore cuntface slut idiot bitch who should never take nudes and should hide in shame for life

i'm sure an alpha could cuck him in an instant

The fuck is this shit