What are some songs you were surprised to hear played at the supermarket?

what are some songs you were surprised to hear played at the supermarket?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kYhT7oCDoqM
youtube.com/watch?v=SaHrqKKFnSA
youtube.com/watch?v=vmwMhjbThKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Somebody That I Used to Know
Technologic
Snoop Dogg

I'm NEET and never do my own shopping, and if I have to for some reason I have it shipped to my door

A muzak cover of Surf's Up by the Beach Boys

death grips

Heard Sense by King Gizz played in a sandwich shop once if that counts

hot for teacher.

Despacito

>going to a supermarket that plays music

What

Get a load of this guy! ,':^y

Everyone here cares, tell us more user.

In home depot of all places
youtube.com/watch?v=kYhT7oCDoqM

Someone at my local Best Buy went rouge and put Black Skinhead over the store speakers the day after Yeezus came out

this is the end by the doors

One of my supermarkets plays god tier pop, muzak and jazz.
I've recognized only these songs tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=SaHrqKKFnSA
youtube.com/watch?v=vmwMhjbThKg

It wasn't really a supermarket but the place was pretty big and they started playing some grindcore song and we all just started laughing.

MF DOOM

Right after Bowie's death I heard 'Tis a Pity She Was a Whore playing at my local supermarket. Odd.

nordstrom rack was playing Change Your Mind by The Killers, I was surprised they didn't use any of the other singles from that album.

No Intention by Dirty Projectors, contemporary instrumental surf, even jam band jams from time to time. I work in a store and the good shit is few and far between

I heard Frank Ocean and anderson paak playing in a supermarket in osaka. Frank made sense because he's sort of popular over here but paak was pretty surprising since he's not even that popular in the states.

You're cool user.

Not a supermarket but I heard 2+2=5 by Radiohead being played in the food court of a mall once

not a supermarket but once i was at some restaurant and they played Morrissey and some MF DOOM track I didn't know

that's awesome

I heard Grimes being played at a coffee shop

What kind of coffee shop user?