Don't mind me, just the best smiths album coming through

don't mind me, just the best smiths album coming through

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4G9FNbo7mQw
strawpoll.me/14739130
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It sounds popier than the other ones and I don't like it.

I love Dead of a Disco Dancer but it sounds sooo Justin Bieber I just can't ejoy it more than I do with Barbarism Begins at Home.

paint a vulgar picture is one (1) of two (2) bad smiths songs and considering the second of those two (2) isn’t even really a smiths song this cannot possibly be the best smiths album

delete this post and then commit suicide immediately

oops! op here! sorry, posted the wrong picture!

pleb

Yep, by far. I also think it's their most well-structured album. Their other 3 just seem like haphazard collections of songs without much thought put into the tracklist, and MiM and TQiD have their fair share of mediocre songs (I actually really like Paint A Vulgar Picture). Strangeways feels like an album, and I think every song is consistently good, even if Death at One's Elbow is filler. I Won't Share You is their best closer, though Some Girls is a close second.

God dammit, OP here again, I keep posting the wrong picture. Now we're good.

But that's their worst album

>death at ones elbow is filler
>paint a vulgar picture is good
hoo boy what a terrible opinion

Quit being a contrarian faggot

The least smelly turd in a pile of shit is still shit, OP

There it is.
This one gets second place.

Oh fuck i'm sorry guys i'm OP

this is the right picture, please ignore my other mistakes.

OP again, I don’t know what’s going on but I keep selecting the wrong picture!

Anyways, here’s my final answer, I made sure it’s the right picture this time

Sorry OP all every Smiths album is the best albums. They have nothing but consistent 10/10 quality in every album.

No but seriously, why is it so critically acclaimed? Besides the title track, Bigmouth Strikes Again, The Boy With the Thorn in His Side, There Is a Light That Never Goes Out, and Some Girls, what other great tracks are on the album? Frankly Mr. Shankly is fun but pretty inconsequential, I Know It's Over is the most overrated track in The Smiths' discography (I mean it's not bad, but it feels like a retreading of That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore with all the emotion drained out), and Never Had No One Ever is like a worse version of I Know It's Over, even more dull and even more dirgelike. I can't say anything particularly bad about Cemetry Gates, but it's really forgettable and pales in comparison to the better tracks. Vicar in a Tutu is sort of funny, but that's all I can really say about it- it's a novelty track and nothing more. In the end, The Queen Is Dead is only half of a great record, and the rest of the album is mediocre at best. It's a 7/10 in a discography of 9/10+ albums.

only the opening track is good

kill yourself

OP here again for hopefully the last time now, I've somehow managed to select every other Smiths album besides the one I actually wanted!

Anyways, this is what I actually meant in my original post, there should be no more confusion anymore.

OP here, gosh I'm really sorry about this
I got the band wrong too! Silly me

At last, a patrician post

HAPPY NEW YEAR, BOBBY SMITH. EAT ALL THAT MEAT THAT FAG CUNT MORISSEY WON'T EAT

Yea, PAVG is one of my favorite Smiths songs ever, but most people hate it.

The opening guitar riff is fantastic.

it’s just a 4 chord progression it’s boring

I'm not saying it's technically proficient; I just like really like it.

I think it’s a really boring progression too desu, like something you come up with by putting your fingers in random places

Hahaha... fair enough.

Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before is one of their best songs.

WRONG

death at ones elbow too, nobody ever mentions it

it's definitely this

listening to this right now

FUCK OFF ROBERT YOU LEFTY PLEB
OR I’LL MOCK YOU AT A PARTY AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=4G9FNbo7mQw

>preferring Death at One's Elbow over Paint a Vulgar Picture.
criminally vulgar

Other way around though

incorrect

It says this thread is on page 9 but that can't be true? what?

Why would OP mean to post their worst album?

strawpoll.me/14739130