Rewatching suicide squad as we speak

jesus christ the movie took like 40 minutes to start, and the fact that they were put together to fight a witch that was the reason the team was sold in the first place is a bigger mindfuck/plothole i've ever seen without timetravel involved.
Also, popular songs every 2 minutes, what's up with that? it's like they knew their movie was boring as fuck without em

It's a chick movie what did you expect?

>put together to fight a witch

The whole suicide squad task force bullshit was already approved and set before Enchantress went awol

but WHY make the team if there was no threat?
because they needed a movie?

>but WHY make the team if there was no threat?

This is literally explained in the beginning of the movie. There are plenty of things to hate and not get in the movie I cannot understand why you're picking thoses that were actually made clear.

Where's that webm of the witch wiggling like a retard?

sorry i might've missed that because that black lady took 20 minutes to introduce 4 characters. Blah blah superman is gone who's gonna control metahumans.. is not really a good excuse to push a plot foward bro

Explain why a mentally challenged 90 pound female with a bat is a good choice over a military trained soldier?

because she sells tickets, and halloween costumes

I don't think you know what a plothole is

your post was literally pointless. Care to explain why im wrong, and give an opinion on the movie or something? or you're that lazy?

If you can't figure out yourself why that's not a plothole you might be too young to post here.

very nice strategy. If you weren't the one too young to post here you'd talk like a normal person and wouldn't throw a stone and hide ur hand like an autistic pussy

The epitome of dumb capeshit.

>frivolous MELEE battle with demigod sorceress

>Enchantress lets least powerful of enemies near her only weak spot

>bullets and bomb somehow destroy techno-magical superweapon.

>Deus Ex machina lets June Moone survive somehow, rendering Flag's moral conundrum moot.

>Incubus somehow totally unstoppable until he's not.

>Member joker? Member Harley Quinn? I member.

*sigh*

I get that you're paid to post this movie here but come on have a little respect for yourself.

they still send soldiers with them anyway, the movie is retarded

I still wonder why exactly she was brought on the team too. Everyone else I could understand but her...

>Killer Croc for his massive size and strength
>Deadshot because he shoots really good
>El Diablo because fire and shit
>Katana because she does samurai shit
>Slipknot because he can scale buildings
>Captain Boomerang because he's good at thieving?
>Harley Quinn because she was with Joker

Honestly, what did they see in her to warrant a spot on a government sanctioned mission?

nope, but in all seriousness, where can i apply for that job? i'd post 24/7 for a few bucks a day desu

sure thing buddy

>popular songs every 2 minutes
the movie was so incoherent. It felt like 20 fucking music videos

IMAGINE

Tits and ass. Viewers need jerk off material.

everyone thought the main mission would be hunt down the Joker and Harley knows him very well, instead we got another end of the world blue laser in the sky doomsday weapon

>lets hire a woman with no hips for the role

SS should have been at least two movies
1. the origin movie, dealing with some street level black ops shit like it was meant to be
2/3: the fuck up, enchantress etc, thus lead to Batman going, yeah just shut down this shit and leave it to Justice Leage

Yes, in theory, but narrative wise the team ended up being used to clean up a mess they created.

i would've cringed extremely hard if I was in the theater. holy shit

God this movie sucked
>random soldiers taking out all those bubblehead zombies just as well if not better than all the squad members except Will Smith and Diablo later on
>captain boomerang does maybe 1 or 2 boomeranging and most of the time just uses them as knives
>enchantress fight is just her teleport meleeing everyone and the characters you'd think would be good at melee like Katana Harley and Croc job like crazy
>everyone on the squad is a criminal that's what defines them except katana which kind of ruins the theme of the group

>US government takes team designed to deal with their enemies
>lose control of it and then waste more time trying to get rid of the people they trained
Seemed pretty lifelike to me.

The Suicide Squad is a team of blacmailable people the US government can use to gather intelligence and perform clandestine operations the military isn't allowed to get involved in, under the guise of stopping superhuman-sized threats.

There is a reason Waller talks a big game about "what if Superman kidnaps the president." but when the time comes to demonstrate the team's usefulness it's to steal intelligence from a foreign country.

How did people not understand this.

>It ain't me starts playing

Closed the movie and deleted it right there.

I still feel like they should have made this into a long ass music video. The first half is basically that, they should have just gone overboard with it.

Why is a 160 lb women with a gun a good candidate to be in the avengers
Or a guy with a bow and arrow
Or a guy with a shield

- Black widow is a skilled assassin trained from childhood. She is an expert martial artist who is trained to use various firearms. She also has a pair of stun batons with her at all times. She is the top Shield agent or at least one of the top Shield agent ever.

- Hawkeye is another top Shield agent that uses a bow and arrow. The trick is that his bow and arrows have multiple uses. From being able to hack computers, emp arrows and explosive arrows Hawkeye even while brainwashed was able to almost take down a shield Helicarrier.

- Captain America is a soldier that has super soldier serum in him. Making him Peak human. But in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Captain America is legit superhuman. He took down a shield jet by himself has been able to run as fast as cars and through a motorcycle so hard that he sent a military Jeep flying I the air. On top of all that he also overpowered helicopter.

Now compare those guys with mentally challenged 90 pound female with little combat training with a wooden bat. Also with no kind of protective clothing or armor. Pretty much dressed as a stripper or prostitute.

>sorry i might've missed that

>shit attention span
>"It's the movie's fault!"

I honestly felt like my Spotify was going apeshit, the I realized Suicide Squad was just spamming all these fucking pleb songs

Everytime someone was in a helicopter, it crashed. Everytime a helicopter crashed, noone of importance was even scratched

How do you even mistakenly fuck up a movie this badly?

Bows and arrows are still stupid weapons

The witch went rouge you dumbass.

Watched it for the first time with my gf last week, only to find out we watched the uncut extended edition

It was fucking awful

That's exactly what I thought

Omg is that song really in the movie of so I'm watching it

You are so stupid that capeshit goes over your head.
Sit with that for a few minutes.

Soundtrack was actually pretty amazing.

Ameritards for you.

Difference being that Harley is actually hot and memorable as a character while those other 3 are boring as tears.

Girls don't want to fuck Captain America whild disguised as Black widow, they want to be Harley and fuck the Joker.

That's why you tards hate this movie, involves sex, girls and you know the rest

I liked how they introduced the climbing guy and then killed him 10 minutes later

I really wished it had been about Suicide Squad being sent to kill The Joker (who may or may not be Tim Drake ala Return of the Joker or even an alternate snapped Jason Todd). Justifies Harley's presence since she was under the impression Joker was dead, and it would have made for an interesting clash with the Suicide Squad against Batman (since he'd want to protect a former Robin gone insane from them).

Not sure how it could end, but damn, at least it wouldn't have been what it was.