HOW did he get away with it??

HOW did he get away with it??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wGwhMHNmPpA&list=PLE849B5CB98E7DDD6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a shame they werent huge blue swinging knockers eh lad

Maybe in the sequel

Bump

Why are the sequels taking so long? Is Cameron world-building?

Pure kino can not be rushed friend

>Titanic 1997
>Avatar 2009
>Avatar 2018

it takes about a decade for Cameron to refill his kino takes, be patient friend

Does anyone even remember this movie

This is still my go to movie when I upgrade my TV every few years. Currently rocking 4K OLED. Shame the movie was only shot at 2K and all we will get is an upscale on UHD (If we are lucky).

I just want to see it in HDR. Would look incredible.

>you will never nurse from neytiri's breasts while she holds you in her strong arms

>your Banshee will never mate with Neytiri's Banshee while you both are still linked to your Banshee

wtf i hate nature now

Avatar depression is the biggest load of horseshit I've ever heard and it's hilarious Joe Rogan takes it seriously.

"you know, there's this condition: avatar depression. Wheeere..."

>In flight

its hilarious that people take podcasts seriously

You weren't there. I don't know what that other guy is talking about but it's a real thing, where you emerge from a great escape back into the shitty world.

This was the shittiest movie ever.

Fern Gully 3: CGI Boobgaloo

>Knowing the names of the characters in Avatar.

I guess you prolly got excited to learn the fan fiction language too.

As an admitted pleb who appreciates movies with lots of pretty colors I kind of get it, but if it really affects you that much you are seriously lacking in perspective.

>escapism didn't exist until some 2009 CGI movie was made.

Shut the fuck up.

No I won't, get fucked, because I know better than you. We are not dealing in vagaries; we are talking about a specific, powerful, /recent/ subjective experience of escapism which was shared by many, and is well-documented.

Did you yourself sit down in a theater and watch it, yes or no? If the answer is no, then a double dumbass on you because you double don't know what you are talking about.

Yes, it was so a special cultural event, and this in spite of whatever shortcomings the film has, and even in spite of the reasonable Sup Forums observations that nobody talks about or quotes the thing much. It is this recent quiet

I don't live in a shitty concrete jungle, so it didn't affect me that much

what game?

>plaster the entirety of public spaces with advertising
>it is now a cultural event

purple nurple

What video game is this?

... it is this recent quiet which is lately flaring up in Sup Forums discussion again.

On the one hand, I appreciate your adult sensibility. On the other: have you yourself ever watched Avatar in a theater? Please above all answer yes or no, then feel free to append qualifying bits.

>y-you don't understand!

Hahaha, case closed.

please don't summon abatap

Game?

I would gladly take Abatap back if it meant we could discard cuck and baneposting

please do desu. I remember old Sup Forums threads where it was only him and me sincerely defending the movie, and now that Sup Forums is taking the subject up again, 0/10 butthurt haters bla bla bla :^)

Now that years have passed and it's germane to discussion again, I feel an urge to stick up for it again. Because...

For reference, I'm gonna go for broke: I myself watched Avatar in the theater seven times during its original theatrical release, the most times I've ever watched any movie in the theater. This isn't nearly as many times as that one crazy girl in my middle school class who claimed to have seen Titanic over twenty times (27?), but I'm still in her league both ways I guess.

>he doesn't know about Avatar exclusively from old Sup Forums memes and drama and not from actually watching the movie
Cry more.

A A A
B B B
A A A
T T T
A A A
P P P

Are you guys talking about the #1 Movie Of All Time that changed the cinema forever?

I saw it in Imax, and it made my brain feel good with all the pretty colors, then I went home and continued living my life. My favorite was the robot suits.

i got it big time when i walked out

Neytiri is literal perfection

I can imagine them swinging though the jungle on vines and then leaping to the ground and sprinting all while her huge knockers are flopping up and down everywhere.

>Neytiri having anything but small firm breasts

"no"

The only part of the movie I liked was the part where the huge blue alien girl finds the cripple dude and you go aww yeah he's gonna fuck some giant blue alien pussy but then he just turns into a blue alien I just like her and it sucks

>he's gonna fuck some giant blue alien pussy

what would he do, just swing his dick back and forth against the walls of her cavernous pussy?

he aint got the dick to do it right, bruh

not to mention he's crippled. His dick doesn't work

That movie fucking sucked.

Why were people depressed they don't actually live on a planet where everything alive tries to kill you and even the environment is toxic. They have a place like that on earth already, its called Australia

>avatar
>anything related to kino
This isn't even 9gag tier taste.

JIM

>there are people in this thread who think avatar wasn't dope as fuck

how are those penis cages treating you cucks

This. Having a tall, blue waifu jumping through the trees with her huge tits flopping and bouncing wildly with every move sounds like heaven.

You forgot
>Abyss 1989
>Titantic 1997

ABYSS IS PURE UNDERWATER KINO
and I fucking hate the word "kino"

Ed Wood and his lovable oil crew fucking with wacked out SEALs dealing with ayyyliens who want to pull a reverse Watchman comic/movie on the world to prevent nuclear war

God that movie is great, it got Cameron heavily in to underwater and new camera technology

Today I will remind them.

to be far, Bane was everything wrong with nu/tv/ and most of that image is old/tv/, or at least tween/tv/ between its great era (07-early 10) and newfag era (10-13) and just dogshit era (13->now)

t. 2005 browser

Neytiri solo movie when?
perhaps a movie about Neytiri avenging her sister

Wow. Some CG artist had to model the butthole on these things and presumably Jim made them spend hours looking at reference images of tailed animals sphincters in order to get this shot right

>Some CG artist had to model the butthole

Right... had to.

>I'll never be neurologically connected to Neytiri through my hair while I lick her grape sized clip and feel every moist touch of my tongue and orgasm at the same time as she does.

Why even live

This is Cameron we're talking about, he can put tits in a PG-13 movie and no one will stop him.

>you will never feel your semen fill up Neytiris womb and her orgasm at the same time

I would drag my hair queue through a mile of broken glass and Pandoran jungle just to hear Neytiri brush her tail on the receiver of a walkie talkie

What if Cameron was an effects supervisor for better directors?

who wouldn't? Neytiri is worth it
Also
>Neytiri will never playfully strangle you with her tail

You better have watched the making of my dude

Makes Hearts of Darkness look like Canonball Run bloopers

youtube.com/watch?v=wGwhMHNmPpA&list=PLE849B5CB98E7DDD6

no, post more, thats awesome

finally someone else who appreciates the abyss

such an underrated movie, people confuse the movie with that shitty Sphere movie (well, its unique, and has notable actors, but its totally different besides being underwater)

The rest of the parts are part of the playlist. Literally the most difficult movie shoot in history.

It was a different time.

Abyss has been one of my favourite movies since I was a kid, I had no idea about the making of, thanks for that

that was incredible

This aged like shit

All it really did was reintroduce 3D. And nobody really cares about that anymore

>special cultural event
I laughed my ass off throughout the movie because it was so fucking ridiculous and stupid. All those people that had weird mental breakdowns were just faggots.

>mfw abatap is back

>listens to joe rogan

Neytiri isn't ridiculous or stupid