Science Fiction by Brand New

It's been a while since this record got released, what's Sup Forums's opinion on it?

ITT: Rapecore

can you really jump from that high and be okay when you land?

Wanna watch me jackoff?-core

If you use computer magic, yes.

the girls from the cover are Jesse Lacey's victims who are jumping from Lacey's balcony

If you still enjoy this album after the allegations you are a rape apologist.

>after the allegations
guilty until proven innocent right?

I liked the album a lot. I couldn't care less about the accusations over Lacey.

Soon as you realize, Sup Forums is going to 404 because of dic pic is going to be consider rape too

faggot

Great album

AOTY [spoiler]and possibly my fav album of all time[/spoiler]

abuse-core

Emo Nickelback

Their best album 2bh

epic

me like

2017 aoty

It was good, but it wasn't on a single publication's top list because of the allegations.
If he had not been accused, it would have been #1 AOTY for probably a dozen publications.

i really loved it upon release, listened to it over 34 times according to last fm but i cant bring myself to listen to it after all that stuff about jesse came out but thats just me so w/e

what theme is that

its still good but def eclipsed by tdag and deja imo. I really dont know what to think about the allegations and think that the definition of rape has been stretched and manipulated by tons of women to the point where its downright disrespectful to actual victims of abuse but whether or not jesse is shitty enough to actually rape someone doesn't change that their music is great.

I loved it. I don't care about the allegations because I leave that shit out of the music. Definitely one of my favorites of the year.

Same.

Ummm. Grown, married men asking for nudes from teenage girls has been considered sexual misconduct for a long ass time, dipshit.