/cum/

cute edition

Other urls found in this thread:

bad-dragon.com/products/rex
youtu.be/DJ6CcEOmlYU
reddit.com/r/AsiansGoneWild/comments/6naapi/its_melting_fastwill_you_lick_it_up_if_it_drips/
youtu.be/_fqpF_13W_M
youtube.com/watch?v=JpGbD6OJrr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All must hail the great god Mr. Periwinkle @__@! For he is the creator of all good stuffs, all things fuzzy, and Halvardeh. Do you like Halvardeh? If so o-o]]]~, then ye is a monk of Mr. Periwinkle! HAIL THE MR. Periwinkle OVERLORD!!! >M

An old friends sister suicided recently

Fucking gay edition

Thats sad :(
what happened?..?

Democrats are the real racists

the fuck happened during those periods?
Why did they exchanged?

Abraham Lincoln was the first republican president and his first vive president Hannibal Hamlin (R/ME) was the architect of the emancipation proclamation.

Assimilation plot

No just a man who likes his locks
But they fcked up my order

They really didn't. Under Kennedy and LBJ the democrats managed to convince the blacks that they had their best interests at heart by treating them like children. It was a remarkably successful political ploy.

Not an idiot and I know that there are a lot of racists among neo-cons, but paleo-cons and true libertarians are the farthest thing from racist.
Democrats wanting to treat blacks like babies does not make them a friend to blacks. It's patronizing and unnecessary. They don't need your handouts, they just need the same opportunities as every other American. They are fully capable of succeeding on their own.

so basically from total segregation and lynching to giving them money?

this is something that really confuses me about SJWs

For example, with that "controversy" that happened when Katy Perry wore a kimono and SJWs started their usual hysterical shrieking accusing her of "cultural appropriation", and then going on to say that it's offensive to Japanese people. In reality, actual Japs either didn't give a flying fuck, or if anything they were honored that she did that. The entire concept really just boils down to SJWs thinking "those people have slanted eyes, and therefore they're children who are unable to defend themselves, and they need me (a howaito piggu immature girl who spends her time on tumblr) to speak in their name." It's so fucking ridiculous. Japanese people aren't children, and their culture is not so fucking weak that Katy fucking Perry is in any position to undermine it by wearing a fucking kimono. I really don't see how anybody can think in such a way without actually being racist.

>completely ignoring that all the southern democrats became republicans after LBJ passed the civil rights act

Yep, modern leftist racial politics is just a contemporary white savior complex.

RAT and ill break into your house
and blow out your windows
tread my way up to eternal heights~

1% milk is really delicious

Shit the fick up

I also enjoy a cool glass of water

>1%

kys yourself

What's stopping you from getting one?

im going to text the girl I like

I miss talking to u lol

because i havent seen her in two weeks and shes one of my only close friends im going to text her at night though so she sees it

im going to do it i cant keep my feelings bottled up anymore

Making scrambled eggs

I dont see many grills around here that arent in HS or below 38 years old

Lmao cringe

Maybe you should try Tinder then if youre too lazy to find out where people your age hang out

Gay post

Tinder is only useful if you ste an attractive male.

>38

that's actually perfect.

Can't wait to have SEX again

getting a fleshlight made me reevaluate my priorities in life
you should too

*>below 38

I meant above 38

You've broken all of yours senpai
Can only imagine what you'd do to a real grill

Stop obsessing over women if you won't do anything to get one.

Pretty sure my aboriginal girlfriend is better than a fleshlight

I have a plan.
Do you trust me?

t. God

Nah

aspirin or ibuprofen?

i see my mistake

hydrocodone

good. that's even better

oceans pretty cold buds

Heroin

currently jerking off

Found a free stampede breakfast
One pancake two tiny sausages and three cherries
It was ok
The recover center I'm at had a free BBQ on Wednesday tho, much better

Spics are disgusting subhumans.

BIG

DEEHOOBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

god dammit, I spilled jam on my keyboard

What did he mean by this?

Goddamnit I jammed my keyboard up my ass

god damn it my ass ripped open my sphincter

Everyone with beaner fever should be shot.

God damnit I love feet ;)

whoops accidently sat on a dragon dildo haha

Thought Americans were jelly people tbqh

>grandma might be moving out today
>baseball is back
>pablo sandofat DFA'd
>yankees win leader gets season ending injury

Today is a good day buds

jelly and jam are two different things senpai

>you will never get paid 95 million dollars to eat ice cream sundaes and torpedo a franchise

why live

>senpai

it's fa.m

Pics

Now if you like the way I cook
And if you like the way I look
Then step inside my shady nook
And you'll find mangos
and papayas anything your heart desires

Whoops accidently turned into a fit girl hahaha

its this one in medium

bad-dragon.com/products/rex

Mangos, papaya
Chestnuts from the fire in
my house of straw I have so much more
Pie from the pigeon I fix in the kitchen
Each bite is just right for your appetite

yeah that's not what I wanted to see tho

sparkly sparklers sparkling through the night

gonna go hit up another supermarket to see if they have choccy syrup for a choccy milk
was wondering if i should also buy some ice cream so i can make a choccy milk shake and if i should go with vanilla or choccy flavored ice? o_O

wow thanks for nothing...

how do we make yuri real

but yuri is disgusting

wtf this general is rude as fuck

>yuri is disgusting

youtu.be/DJ6CcEOmlYU

OFFICIAL

THREAD

THEME

In gonna buy lunch for my girlfriend, should I get Five Guys?

They definitely switched places. Look at electoral maps in 1960 vs 2000. The regions that voted Republican now vote Democrat and vice versa. The Deep South in particular has entirely flipped.

yes wtf why do you need to ask

reddit.com/r/AsiansGoneWild/comments/6naapi/its_melting_fastwill_you_lick_it_up_if_it_drips/

she is so fucking ugly and the yellow fever virgs over at agw still keep upvoting the shit out of her

just look at her post history
disgusting fucking tits, fat as fuck, always does this super retarded pose to "hide" her fat fucking flabby gut

>yuri is disgusting

me on the right

me busy throwing up

youtu.be/_fqpF_13W_M

I just got this ad.

>me busy throwing up

This is why you're a virgin, Placer.

not likely

how do i get a southern gf and get her to move elsewhere? youtube.com/watch?v=JpGbD6OJrr4

Can tell by her bone structure that she's going to be obese when she gets older and her face isn't pretty enough to make up for it.

i'd get her to go to yoga with me 3 times a week

smoke a whole pig for her dad

Once you hit a certain age that doesn't always matter. Once the thyroid starts kicking the bucket it's basically impossible for them to stop it from happening.

Her shoulders are wider than her hips, she is going to fill out like a beach ball when she hits her 40s.

you're shining like the sun within my heart

Maddi is qt as fuck but you can tell she's an attention whore from all her videos