Do you think there are people here that don't realize Sup Forums is a satire board?

I mean, it's pretty obvious this whole redpill, Trump support, etc. stuff is just for laughs. But do you think there's actually people here that actually believes this stuff?

Nice bait

>Sup Forums is a satire board
DELET THIS
We NEVER mention that!
It's no fun if people know it's satire.
Whenever someones point it out you have to tell them to kill themselves.
kys btw

Of course there are, and they're fucking idiots.

I believe every word , shill. Its then only thing that matters to me

>It's a Sup Forums is a satire board episode

>you, right now

>Mfw there are people that don't realise the internet is a satirical public forum
>mfw my face is the last, best hope for a prosperous United Kingdom.

>i-its jusst satire guys!... i promise!

fuck off shill.

Sup Forums believes that everyone is equal
That neo-nazism is merely pretend

if Sup Forums is satire why are we always right?

Checkmate faggot.

>it's a poor psy-ops attempt by reddit episode

fuck off to Sup Forums

omar misses you

when i was in college there was a kid who had social anxiety and drug problems, he was the most awkward guillable kid. He said he browsed pol and r9k. I believe there are idiots here.

Yeah, you fucking dope (read: bait poster), ppl who post here think this shit is reality.

>Are you so fucking stupid to think they dont?

All the multiple trump generals up every 5 minutes every fucking day make it pretty obvious.

Thanks user. It was just a random thought that popped into my head, really. Time to get back to redpilling.

What's this social tactic called again?

>media is lies
>Sup Forums is lies
>everything is lies

I'm young, dumb, and gullible what do

Vivv off Mimley

>thinks Sup Forums is satire

yeah we are not even roaches this is all a joke

You laugh it off. After thinking for a while, you realise that everything philosophically boils down to a single answer, which nobody has found yet. As such, anyone who makes ANY claim is most likely wrong, no matter how sure of themselves they are. Nobody really knows anything, but we pretend to. We like to think that we've got everything figured out, but we really don't, we're just playing a massive game. Whenever you hear people arguing about anything regarding some sort of theory, something impractical, just laugh at them, knowing that they're both wrong, and are wasting their time trying to convince one another otherwise. And that's assuming that any two people could ever possibly understand each other. Yeah, we have definitions for words, but they're so limiting. You couldn't possibly express your thoughts verbally for somebody else to completely understand. Words are currency, and their meaning is the value of the currency, the stuff you can buy with it. And we know how complex and misunderstood economics are.

Of course, you don't want to fall into severe depression once you come to realise that even merely conversing with people is pointless, shutting yourself away from everyone until you finally tie the noose. Instead, participate in the game, it's pretty fun after all, and it's even more fun when you know that it's all just a game; when you can laugh at people taking life so seriously.

quick bump so people see this

Sup Forums definetely is satire tho

WTC7 and the 6 gorillion are satire too

Yeah. Satire...

Sup Forums was meant to be a satirical board but then teens came in and started screaming "kill le jews XD" and thought they were serious. I wish there was a board for actual political discussion instead of the "let's see who can be the edgiest moron. Le hitler did nothing wrong" circlejerk that is Sup Forums. At least this board can be pretty amusing at times.

It may be laughs but I'm voting Trump for real.

Don't you have a muslim dick sucking quota to meet?

>this whole thread
0/10

2012 elections my man.

Sup Forums is just conservative tumblr but not as easily offended and maybe a tad more self aware

Stop posting normie pepes on our board

>Inb4REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Love this maymay

Become a Nazi

Do it

its-this-thread-again.jpg

the muslim invasion is real...

you have to be ignorant not to see a radical ideology that will threat your way of life, aswell as your childrens

W-wait... did you think this was real? Half of the posts in even the tame boards are shitposts. Over here it's like 19 of 20. Oh man...

>this crude cartoon instantly disproves your argument.
Yeah that was a point that I didn't mention directly but it's what I sort of implied when I said "not as easily offended". At the same time, you can't tell me that Sup Forums is a serious board for open minded political discussion (implying that such a thing exists on the internet).

Literally this

Oregsbo

No one's saying anything against that. What we are saying is that the general shitposting, memery, edgyness, and calling anything you disagree with "cuck" makes Sup Forums a horrible medium for discussion.

the real satire is that this board is satirically satirical.

Well said.

You're right OP. Completely correct. That's why you should discuss everything over at leddit where sophisticated individuals like yourself belong.

HELLO NEWFAGS

OP IS A SHILL, A JEW SCARED BY THE WAY THE WIND IS BLOWING RIGHT NOW

EUROPE IS BEING TURNED ISLAMIC

THE US IS BEING TURNED MEXICAN

YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS REAL AND NOT A MEME

>conservative
No.
>tumblr
No again.

Boy, you really suck at analogies.

In the age of post-irony and memes no one can actually tell if they are being sarcastic or genuine anymore. I don't even know how I truly feel about anything anymore.

what is pol supposed to be satirizing, and what are pol's actual beliefs?

That picture completely disproves you, you delusional dumbass.

>this whole - Trump support stuff is just for laughs. do you think there's actually people here that actually believes this stuff?
Then how come trump is a primary?

Sup Forums isn't satire kiddo
We DO hate muslims
We DO hate spics
We DO hate niggers

It's collectively called "Juden tricks." But this one has something to do with manipulating consensus.

>he believes Sup Forums is satire

Obligatory

Nah, it is satire. But everyone needs a good kek every once in a while. It's a shitty world, out there

Sup Forums is something wrong with me if I just want to horribly torture and murder shills/libtards?

Real life is more of a joke than Sup Forums

We broke the event horizon years ago and made satire reality through meme magic, kek and everyone going full retard.

Tfw a group of people unironically believe in a God, Kek, that stemmed from pictures of frogs and uses "meme magic" to elect someone to higher office

Torture them here and make their satanic lives miserable

Shills are almost as bad as jews

All I see is a giant paragraph of smug cuckoldry and excuses to be a fence-sitting pussy. I can tell that certain beliefs are correct and superior to others based on my observations of how putting those beliefs into actions effects the real world.

Trump's obviously a Clinton plant for controlled opposition. It's obvious how she manipulated things for him to get into his spot. Look how he offended most people with his remarks about the shooting just days after Bernie essentially dropped out and Hillary needed to rally his supporters together. Those fuckers will side with her now just to say #NeverTrump.

>77
praise kek

Tfw I'm a young black man and come on this board to type "kill niggers" when my mom pisses me off

The first time I did this was years ago to get a reaction / satire I guess, now I keep coming back to do it again. It's cathartic. Only me?

doubles, must be true

Praise be Unto Kek, the One True God

Sup Forums is the event horizon

I'm a gay, transgender, Pakistani Muslim that is in a lesbian relationship with a white Swedish girl, and I just want to find a home here.

remember when Sup Forums was convinced obama wouldn't win the elections

lmao

>what is pol supposed to be satirizing
(Usually right-wing) contrarianism to the full retard degree.

>what are pol's actual beliefs?
Sup Forums has no actual beliefs. It's a board composed almost entirely of memes and shitposts, with the odd genuine post from people too stupid to realize it's satire.

everything that i have ever posted on Sup Forums.org/pol is satire and should be taken only in a satirical manner.
Any references to groups, people or actions are purely in a comedic nature and should not be taken as fact.

desu~

No, but it's cool that a bunch of shitposts on a screencap makes you actually think that. Check the archive, retard.

if meme magic works and Lord Trump gets elected, will that mean we'll be contrarians to Trump upon that instance his establishment becomes mainstream? I need to know what to brace for

Trump already is mainstream

I'm actually of Mexican descent and frequent Trump threads calling for their deportation. It's fun.

>putting those beliefs into actions
I'm speaking about theory and impractical philosophies.

im only here to joke and laugh. its all satire

Descartes - "Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company."

Basically sums up this board.

No intelligent person would support Donald Trump or stand behind his "ideas".

There are some people here who actually think it's satire though, they sometimes post bad satire in threads. It's pretty funny

>No intelligent person would support Donald Trump or stand behind his "ideas".

He just called for restricting immigration from areas where terrorists come from.

Yeah, so dumb, this idea.

It's actually the rest of the world that's satire.