When you are so good you make your opponent cry like a bitch between sets

metro.co.uk/2017/07/16/marin-cilic-reveals-exactly-why-he-was-crying-during-wimbledon-final-loss-to-roger-federer-6783682/

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/sport/tennis/piers-morgan-cilic-wimbledon-crying-10809700
metro.co.uk/2017/07/16/wimbledon-champion-garbine-muguruza-talks-influences-idols-and-whipping-up-desserts-6784059/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that blister is really world class

Will he ever recover?

Or will he forever be known as the faggot who cried because Fed was whipping his ass?

I don't remember the exact minute but during the final set you could see his soul leaving his body. He is just an empty shell now.

hehehehe

post a webm please

sure bro
heres my favourite one

>muh blister
what a shitty excuse. you had 30 hours to cut it and apply a shit ton of numbing cream on it so you wouldnt even feel it anymore.

He literally called the doctor onto the court and just started crying like a bitch. He didnt even remove his shoe and fake the blister till the NEXT change over.

The first doctor visit he just sobbed like a girl while the doctor tried to soothe him.

i meant a webm of cilic crying. im a bit disappointed with ostapenko at the moment so i'm not a fan of your webm comrade

>cut it
>blast it with piss (or whatever given antiseptic)
>tape it
>deal with it like a grown man

Honestly, what a puss

That aint DURING the match, friend.

sorry bruhb it was a joke

>b-but muh injury
>playing against a 35 year old man

Based Piers Morgan

mirror.co.uk/sport/tennis/piers-morgan-cilic-wimbledon-crying-10809700

I feel for him. Being outclassed in tennis is somehow more frustrating than in any other sport.

haha that was hilarious. it was the exact moment a lot of people became red pilled on federer and realised he was an utter cunt

What about when Piers Morgan cried when lads from the Queen's Lancashire Regiment said they were going to bounce his head all the way down Fleet Street?

>People still give Piers Morgan attention

metro.co.uk/2017/07/16/wimbledon-champion-garbine-muguruza-talks-influences-idols-and-whipping-up-desserts-6784059/
Came across this on Metro website.
>I like to cook
>I like to clean
MUH DICK
Why is Mugu the greatest sports wife material on the planet?

When was this?

Jeez. That's like little kid type sobbing.

Yeah, it sure seemed like a panic attack, not a physical injury.

What a colossal faggot. Not even saying that to be edgy. He literally is behaving like a total faggot.

Is this what coming in all professional sports now that the special snowflake generation is coming into the scene?

Are we going to watch meltdowns of professional athletes every time things dont go their way?

Truly. Its one of the most frustrating things i've ever experienced. You get so mad at yourself and its all downhill from there. I could neck myself.

Against a player past his prime, even

because it's 1v1 so the loss is all on you

This is embarrassing. Seriously man the fuck up and play the game. All great champions play injured and manage to overcome that obstacle.

I thought it was pathetic when Lisicki did it a few years ago, but for a 6'6'' man to do is just embarrassing

Why didn't he just smash his racket and swear real loud like a normal man

He did in the first set.
Then the blisters showed up and it bugged him so much he couldn't play right anymore. That's what upset him so much according to some Croatian journalists.

Needs more Sampras style. Cried, got bantered then wiped the floor with that whatshisname.

I feel bad for him. Imagine making it all the way to final just to collapse like that

That crying faggot should just retire. He will never come back from this and will be a punchline for the rest of his career.

That shit was Buttfumble tier.