He runs potato land Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iD8Q0lvJZvI
theconversation.com/genetic-screening-to-enhance-iq-should-be-embraced-24741
youtube.com/watch?v=fjs2gPa5sD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YEEEAAAAAAAAHHH

For me, it's mayweather caca

He has the money to buy Ireland many times over.

MICROWAVE MEALS

negro caca

why does he wear platform shoes?

>Brazilian MIDF
>in every single thread
Literally why?

What do you guys think Floyds IQ is?

Seriously.

>Pepe and Wojack

(((IQ)))

>I don't rate a rating that almost entirely checks out with how well each ethnicity does per capita

he can't even read it's probably around 75

So you think hes smarter than an average nigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=iD8Q0lvJZvI

HAR'WORK

all iq tests do is measure you're ability to recognize patterns

his iq is below average, yet hes built a $400 mill net worth.
"""intellects""" BTFO

aka intelligence

Ok, so why do blacks universally suck at "recognizing patterns" compared to every other race on the planet?

makes blacks even look more worse if they're still so far down with all the Mayweathers and whoever else is there

works well apparently

his IQ is 400 million dollars.

why cant ""intelligent"" people afford a $1000 haircut multiple times per week?
>because they are smart
lel poorfags cant even afford it if they wanted it

because they're less intelligent

I didn't make this

>reddit feels meme
>pepe the frog from Facebook

kys fatty

What good is an above average IQ if all you're going to be is a NEET loser on cartoon image board?

Have you contributed to science? Are you rich?

racial IQ is the average
some Sup Forums posters might be super rich
most aren't probably, but again, it's just the average

he also KANG of the OCATAGON

My last two digits

Believable.

>his hat literally has a fucking leaf on it

i found him ok in the press conferences, esp when being all "i'm the best boxer you won't touch me", but everytime he brought up the octogon he looked like a bullied kid trying to self-convince he's not bullied. Immensely cringey but got me mad af so i guess mission accomplished

YEEEEEEAAAAAAHH - HE A HOME COOKED MEAL

IQ is a meme kek crystallized and fluid intelligence is a essentially memory and access speed. You only remember what you condition as important. Anyone who study can ace an IQ test but it's worthless and does actually contribute your intellectual capacity. Imagination is much more crucial for problem solving. Just think, you can't know what you're not taught and you only know what you study. That's why different IQ tests breed different results and it only gives an slight average picture of your "intelligence". We are much smarter than we've ever been and IQ tests are most extinct becuase serve almost no purpose, they're basically recreational.
>inb4 stfu leaf stop crying
>inb4 mental degenerates
>inb4 Sup Forums virus of talking about intelligence but not having it themselves
>inb4 people who are better off outside of society

Just PSA announcement that if you ever say CRINGE, you are an insecure cuck. Next time just leave an informed opinion or shut up. It sounds like your ovulating when you I cringed. I hate seeing that pushy shit on YouTube and 4clan.

*does not contribute
Ftfy brother leaf

>Next time just leave an informed opinion or shut up
cringe

>nutless squirrel approaches

>nutless squirrel approaches
cringe

It should be a Russian flag

I can already tell you have a fetish.

If you say cringe again you are 100% gay.

>Anorexia .20
>Happiness .05

Depressing tbqh, good thing I'm dumb

>I can already tell you have a fetish.
the fuck you talking about? cringe.

Kek.

>triggered hard by cringe.
cringe.

Kek

you're easy game leaf.

cringe.

Kek.

p-p-please don't use the word cringe.

cringe

ITT leaf gets literally fucked up the ass by the word cringe

>inb4 kek

*pussy

Not pushy

please reply to my post

roflmao literally gay

dat moment Espinoza wouldnt even point to the easy work.. i cringed.

World class plug man.

You are correct if, for instance, you're comparing a person with 105 iq and another with 110. There's going to be basically no difference.

But if you're comparing someone with an IQ of 75 vs one with 110 then its a very good indicator of intelligence. Its good at discerning between obviously smart, obviously dumb and obviously average people. And don't bring up rainman shit, he wasn't smart, he was a freak. Being able to memorize the phone book doesnt really mean fuckall if you can't even tie your shoes or figure out how to work a toaster.

YYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

fucking really?
other than job where intelligence explains 20-25% of the variation, it doesn't mean much

i'm actually surprised

>being such a insecure cuck you get uncomfortable by words
CRINGE

Cringe

verb (used without object), cringed, cringing.

1. being such a insecure cuck you get uncomfortable by words

>the asspained flip leaf in every single mayweather thread

>IQ test importance debunked
>still uses it as a metric to measure intelligence
You can't be that stupid user kek research "passion" as the driving force of life, some call it "Love" or "God".

FORM FAMINE

>It sounds like your ovulating when you I cringed
cringe

U r ah pha ghet

50-0

GOAT ANSWER

I scored 132 on an iq test solely based on pattern recognition, yet am a high school and college dropout. it's all about priorities.

I bet floyd's pattern recognition is phenomenal, or else he wouldn't be 49-0 in one of the hardest games in life to succeed in.

I'm getting really close to filtering all leafs. I don't think I've ever read a compelling argument from a leaf, and their banter is shit.

Sorry to break it to you dude, but IQ is a meme.
Then leaf you faggot kek why are you complaining on the Internet, it's not Canada's fault you're 2 inches.

Excellent retort. Have some Gold.

I could add 3 to every number in this and no one would know or question it

They're mentally inhibited, what do you expect

good post

>the insecure samefagging nigger leaf itt

Mcgreggor has to win this or the white race is done forever

Ireland is TMT now.

Conor has to buy it back.

how insanely upset will you be when good prevails?

I think most whites have long since accepted that violence and physical labor are more suitable for the darker races.

IQ is just one part of the puzzle, if you are a lazy bum you won't get far
IQ is a prerequisite but you need conscientiousness as well and probably some other traits as well (sane enough to function)

do you feel in charge?

cringe

how is you impulse control, and do you want to do anything in life? Pattern recognition, working memory, etc. won't do much if you don't use it. Usain Bolt was forced to attend his first track race by his mom, he could have stayed home and never become the worlds fastest man.

but I love Jesus

Holy shit my sides

but it does

theconversation.com/genetic-screening-to-enhance-iq-should-be-embraced-24741

>A common objection is that being smarter does not make your life better. In this study, researchers were concerned with those with an IQ betweem 70-85. Below 70 is classified as intellectual disability but an IQ of 70 to 75 is similar to mild intellectual disability.

>Even for individuals with an IQ between 75 and 90 there are still significant disadvantages. Job opportunities tend to be the least desirable and least financially rewarding, requiring significant oversight. More than half the people with this IQ level fail to reach the minimum recruitment standards for the US military. Individuals with this lower level of intelligence are at significant risk of living in poverty (16%), being a chronic welfare dependent (17%) and are much more likely to drop out of school (35%) compared to individuals with average intelligence. Studies show that there is also an increased risk of incarceration and being murdered.

here is a clip of jordan peterson talking about IQ and the kinds of jobs people are able to do with certain IQ

youtube.com/watch?v=fjs2gPa5sD0

Still can't believe he tattooed his own name across his chest.

It should make it easy to identify his body after the fight though.

>We'll let you read cat in the hat
Aw man, that had to hurt.

Can someone please explain to me, why McGregor could have a chance, as he is not used to heavy boxing gloves? Seriously, those are heavy.

Especially after seeing I cannot understand how he will last to the last round.

Everything else aside the gloves alone will be fine since they normally spar with boxing gloves anyway

Based based money

Money to win

cuck

I prefer mayweather so what faggot