FUCK Sam Hyde. I love watching him fail

FUCK Sam Hyde. I love watching him fail.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fact you have this much free time on the weekends if telling, you have been shilling yourself quite literally all day, you have nothing going on in your life, no one you actually hang out with and no one you can call a friend, you have nothing going on for you and should really consider killing yourself.

Alright Gellman.

Thanks for the update Tim. Write any funny content yet?

Can anyone explain what is going on? I've tried watching his videos, but I don't get them. Why does everyone hate this guy, as well?

Are you non white op?

Fuck off Sam, you unfunny, fat shill.

>its an Sup Forumstard false flags a Sam Hyde hate thread

same, Sup Forums getting butt hurt and using mental gymnastics is always a laugh

pol didn't even care cuck boi

>It's a redditor false flags Sup Forums post

>hate this guy as well
HE IS A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

well (you) certainly did

HEY GUYS DEFINITELY NOT SAM HYDE HERE PLEASE WATCH MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS I REALLY NEED THE REVENUE.

Sam please kill yourself.

Trump winning caused a bunch of people to go crazy.
They think this guy is Hitler too now.

It must really suck to have your best friend and collaborator fuck up your TV career before it even started.

Not to say that everyone here loved him, because they didn't, but ever since his show got cancelled there have been thousands of bandwagoners and lib shills flooding the board non-stop.

Such mass dissent is uncommon even by Sup Forums's standards.

I don't think Nick is friends with Tim or Gelman?

Only that Sam proved it true that jews run the show.

Sam, seriously consider suicide.

Fuck all this internet drama - Im looking forward to my book.

They got shitcanned because fans kept shitting on other AS starts (Heidecker and Eric Andre, I'm guessing) and because Heidecker encouraged people to complain to advertisers about MDE.

I like him. I hope he rebounds and does well.

He wont

Trex gets more pussy than you OP
OP is a fucking faggggget and that rhymes with baguette

Same here man.

ur blacklisted samuel

deal with it

Reminder that Charles is the brains behind MDE's success and Sam is responsible for the failures

wish it wasnt expensive as hell cause it would have been really cool to own

>liberal jews ran the channel his show was on
>they didnt like his right wing message/fanbase
>they removed him when his message became more relevant in the real world (trump winning)
>"red pilled" autists got mad

seriously I though one of Sup Forums's mutual agreeing points was free enterprise, adult swim as a company had all rights to remove a show(product) that it didn't like no matter what the reason. If you saw the same thing that happened to sam hyde happen to a liberal in a right wing production company Sup Forums wouldnt bat an eye, but I guess that's cognitive dissonance in a nutshell.

lolno
charles is sams fuckboi i want to finger his boipucci

Its only $14 for the e-book. Im waiting for inevitable torrent because I cant even afford that.

Nick's the one that got them on Adult Swim.

>I haven't bought a book in ten years
>but an edgy loser who shares my political views told me to buy one

His content is very polarizing and very hit and miss.

I liked almost everything that was actually in MDE, but some of his stand up comes across as edgy / tryhard / contrarianism. He once did a set in Portland or something where he just read some report about the degeneracy of gays or something.

His ironic "characters" can sometimes be funny. Either way, I'm pretty disappointed that MDE got pulled, and hopefully they sell the first season.

I'd pay to own it honestly. The redpill segment makes me laugh every time.

have you seen the physical copy? that's the type of book you wanna hold in your hands and I'm normally a kindlefag

Sam Hyde is /ourfuckingguy/

yes but as i said. im poor

Its a comedy book. I enjoy his comedy. Sorry you cant enjoy it.

He's a big guy

>MDE can still make online content and trump is still president

Lib cucks btfo

>mfw googling the title of the book
How fucked am I?

Volumes of the mind, not perversions..... of the feet

>alt-right """"humor""""
LMAO good one.

is tim still being ubllied by thos kids?

i feel bad that tim's being stalked by this nutcase and his shithead followers because they want to push some narrative

>stop liking what i dont like

come on son

expect a visit soon

glad people are finally realizing his shtick isn't funny and he's a hack

he'll fade into obscurity eventually, it's already begun and it's a good thing

>le everything I hate/disagree with is reddit
I wish I was underaged again

This is literal propaganda.

>not a new IP

They call me red dress! LMAO!

Sam why do you keep making these threads? You will still be just as huge of a faggot tomorrow as you are today.

and because they supported donald trump and were called part of the altright

Sam you are an abject failure and you will die alone, you are a wholly unlikeable person and seriously should consider ending your life.

I'm starting to hate Sam now. His show was good-it was only the first season and hardly any shows are real good out the gate. But his Hydewars shit and his Sup Forums obsession fucked him over. No one but hardcore Sup Forumstards will be talking about him by spring. He'll become the next Eggman-just wait.

They call me cancelled!

With all the threads you've been making I believe it.

so much samefagging ITT. sam really triggers people

Have some gold my good sir

They call me Doorway! WTF? They don't call you that Sam ahhaha

/ourguy/

>He once did a set in Portland or something where he just read some report about the degeneracy of gays or something

Goddamn this video was fucking brutal. loved it

>spamming Hyde hate for 96 hours without rest

I'd say the show has fulfilled its purpose

Watch out guys OP is a master troll and has come here to "rustle" some "jimmies" .

I love the brass balls of Sam to give this improv comedy on a sketch show, and does it better than all the prepared material of the rest. "They call me Sweezy!"

*in Sam voice* They call you dumbass!

we need to keep these tard redditors and sjws in one place

let them keep thinking they are "TRAWLIN THE SHIT OUT OF YOU ALT RIGHT NAZIS" in these threads

make sure you guys continue to indulge them, respond to the sam hate posts

keep them contained. The rest of the site thanks you.

Thank antifa and leftypol.
Anyone that whines about Sup Forums and the alt-right is most probably one of their "social programmers".
They aren't the brightest though, they raided a 4plebs archive a few days ago and left ghost comments, honestly the funniest thing I've seen this month.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/

and then some

Sam Hyde threads are spam

Sam I know you read these posts, even if just in passing. Eventually they will get to you when your money's all gone and none of your "fans" respond to your tweets anymore and suicide looks like a reasonable option. Take the easy way out. Kill yourself.

>Anyone that whines about Sup Forums and the alt-right is most probably one of their "social programmers".
or maybe they're just sick of endless racebait on Sup Forums

Don't worry, you can block out their brainwashing rays with materials around your house!

> lol dumb conspiracy theorist

Point is, Sup Forums 's found them. They flood these threads to influence opinions

Censorsing a persons views because you don't like them is different than free enterprise. Sam's show had a larger viewership than Andre's.

It's free association.

Maybe 1. you fags shouldn't have shilled this unfunny retard so hard, and 2. he shouldn't have been such a bitch nigga about losing his show

>a board with two daily users is flooding throughout the internet spreading propaganda

Not when we live in a jew oligarchy where they control everything.

mate the thread posted was literally Sup Forums organizing an infiltration of leftist communities. It's in the fucking OP for god's sake

how retarded do you have to be to use that as evidence that leftists are infiltrating Sup Forums?

I sent you the link, look at it. Sup Forums is national news now, the home of the alt-right. They are aware of the post-debate poll rigging and twitter hashtag forcing.
This isn't 2007 anymore

>the same guy thats been making these threads all day argued with an user earlier thinking it was actually sam hyde, you can spot his posts because he's obsessed with suicide and telling people to kill themselves in every sentence

>This isn't 2007 anymore

The irony

The thread ended at about a hundred posts, everything else is ghost comments, comments left on the archive. Scroll up to about the middle part, when Sup Forums found out about it they started trolling them so the bottom part is mostly Sup Forums shitposting

Yeah this one dude has really sucked today. He'll probably kill himself soon though.

> sudden influx of posters demonizing Sup Forums and the alt-right
> unironically quoting le current year man and saying "drumpf"
> YOU AREN'T BEING SPAMMED YOUR PROBLEMATIC SHITLORDS

*goes into improv mode* they call me 100 posts!

that's not my point
my point is that it's all projection. Sup Forums constantly raids other sites, spams disinfo, and shills like crazy, and as soon as someone argues against them, they assume it's a carefully-orchestrated invasion.

it's the most retarded mix of paranoia and hypocrisy

>Sam's show had a larger viewership than Andre's.
it was larger viewership then eric andres low rated first season, hes far bigger and profitable now then sam hyde was before he got booted. also its not censoring, Sam is welcome to do and say as he pleases, just not with the funding of a private company that doesn't like him.

its funny how you Sup Forumscucks get so triggered when company's are forced to have diversity amongst employees but think a private media company should be forced to have a politically diverse message, but im sure your mental gymnastics don't let you see the irony.

oh no now instead of just Sup Forums shit posters we have left wing shitposters as well how horrific

It's called hiding and filtering. And not obsessively going about your pol boogeyman complex/obsession.

>THEIR boogeyman isn't real, but mine is!
You along with them need to be put against a firing squad. Regurgitating stuff like atl right or sjw or pol or whatever will only send you there faster.

>it's your responsibility to filter literally 70% of Sup Forums threads
>Sup Forums didn't do nuffin, they're good boys

This image is fucking retarded.

Do you even know the difference between a small business trying to stay afloat vs large mega corporations?

>baaaaawww companies selling merchandise is EEEEBBBUUULLL

Fucking kill yourself

>THEIR boogeyman isn't real, but mine is!
mate, the link that was posted was litreally Sup Forums organizing a raid.
How is it a boogeyman when it's explicitly Sup Forums coming together to discuss infiltrating and shutting down a community that disagrees with them?

BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN BOOGEYMAN

>70%
>being this much of an exaggerating bitch

>if your not attacking pol then you must clearly be supporting them!
Take your insanity and shitposting elsewhere.

Both sides are/have doing/done it. Don't try to put anyone above anyone else. And trust me, I was around during the /new/ daily raids on /r9k/ on Fortune. But you're delusional if you think both sides don't do it.