youtube.com/watch?v=3eu8PMcBHnc
youtube.com/watch?v=AhzLM_zR8Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=cqZg_w4_Y9Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this and DAC's Underground Album

go back to your containment general >>/ck/9897648

discord.gg/y9Tm9sE

you first op

All of this is soy to the max, manly men listen to the Wow Wow Wubbzy theme song on repeat. Go fuck yourself you cryptosporidian wretches. Masculinity is defined as sensitive and meek but you butt girls are UGLY.

Extreme metal and horror core are the worst kind of soy. It's faggots trying to prove how hard they are and misidentifying masculinity as being excessively violent and without emotions other than anger.

>Extreme metal and horror core are the worst kind of soy. It's faggots trying to prove how hard they are and misidentifying masculinity as being excessively violent and without emotions other than anger.
>puts on milk hotel airplanes on the sea

More like
>puts on Ween, Bowie, Talking Heads or Radiohead

Kek

kek

So soyboys don't listen to shitty metal?
Weird of you to admit they have better taste but alright.

Pig Destroyer is very soy, sorry

Excluding Linkin Park perhaps

Why do people value masculinity so much? It doesn't have any value in itself.

Because morons associate ultramasculine traits with being “alpha” and “dominant.” In reality however, people are more likely to respect a person with intelligence, depth, and an appealing personality than some brutish chad.

>ITT: Fragile Masculinity

just another way to feel superior
on Sup Forums it's contrarianism because we live in such a postmodernist culture

Because it is important, infinity so. Feminine virtues are also infinitely important, Masculine and Feminine make the world go round

>TFW you're a testosterone-filled freak

Love having large arms and chest at the expense of having the face and body hair of a neanderthal, along with pointless aggression

"High test" is fucking bullshit

post modernism is falling apart by it's own accords, what follows is a return to god and nature

girls like men, it's pretty simple. you can rage at this, but it's just true and a part of our nature

I have never seen a more pathetic post

Oh fuck off

I've got a carpet of fur running from back of the palm straight to my neck and down my back

I'm 25 and I've slept with one woman

Women like men who look like GQ models, not barbarians like me, cunt.

t. hyper intelligent rick and morty fan

dude I h8 to break it to you but your personality sux too. people fail at being Chads and become the Chads of SoyBoydom instead. they're both shameful pursuits.

uh, yeah. they go together as in, chicks and dudes go together. not chickdudes and dudechicks you fuckin degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=okQRnHvw3is

youtube.com/watch?v=GGU1P6lBW6Q

youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8

youtube.com/watch?v=kHnKrdd9Jqc

youtube.com/watch?v=3eu8PMcBHnc

youtube.com/watch?v=AhzLM_zR8Jo

youtube.com/watch?v=cqZg_w4_Y9Y

Feeling confident in oneself, loving oneself, and constantly striving to improve oneself is a bad thing now? Show we be the opposites (utter fucking losers of many different formats) just because it makes "more interesting" characters to you?

Confidence does not equal masculinity idiot

>Why do people value masculinity so much?
It's a very particular case, the young white American soy boys feel threatened because they can no longer control a political system of their own design and think that they can mask their own failure with illusions such as "the attack on masculinity", "cultural war", et cetera

once you call someone a soyboy, you are a soyboy

So, you?

Trips of truth
You're retarded.

masculinity built the world

Actually it's hypothesized that celestial matter that gradually formed together to build the world, not a maufactured ideal.

>>>was just called a wise cracking space alien
Easily the best post I've seen on here in a while

static x is nu metal? i consider them industrial

Sorry to disappoint, but I was actually alluding to the parasite Crypto was named after, not Crypto himself. It gives you massive shits and puking, sometimes kills kids.

Amen