Sup Forums always told me muslims were violent cunts and germans/scandis were great people

>Sup Forums always told me muslims were violent cunts and germans/scandis were great people
>actually meet them in person

>muslims are nice and friendly
>lots of fun to hang out with
>northern europeans are rude autistic cunts
>basically just anti-social robots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SMON3AMe8KE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyzgqRaK77A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZG-A9NHaGJE&list=PLqS6VovOGP8q1x0EykTOnT4sJ_CrJvRte&index=6
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11352268/What-is-going-wrong-in-Frances-prisons.html
youtube.com/watch?v=m5xSL1_AyfA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampling_bias
youtube.com/watch?v=LyRhn0qqQsY
youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
youtube.com/watch?v=gPDNCKCkArA
youtube.com/watch?v=Cm5kdcRJLeY
youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs
whatis.techtarget.com/definition/inductive-reasoning
liveleak.com/view?i=9a7_1458271825
youtube.com/watch?v=wgsEC2yBjJg
youtube.com/watch?v=GVhsVjXJzKM
youtube.com/watch?v=rD_3fiVapE0
bio.miami.edu/dana/dox/scientific_method.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you are still kafir.

"Never let an anecdotal exception sway your perceptions of statistical reality" - a Sup Forums user.

ok

>northern europeans are rude autistic cunts
>basically just anti-social robots

I was born in the wrong hemisphere

Jew start warming up

come home, Nord man

lel instead you were born on chadstralia

we are antisocial relative to other cultures.
i've discussed this at length with several foreign friends.

generally we dont talk to strangers on the bus and the like.
we stay out of each others way and try not to bother others.
that is what good manners are here, leaving others to their business.

people who randomly approach others with no discernible reason can be perceived to have hidden motives.
don't get offended if random people dont start conversations with you. its not about you or them judging you.

from what I've heard of said foreign friends is that they appreciate the honest, straightforward nature and the philosophy of staying out of other peoples way and business.

I often find foreigners pushy and demanding, but i know its just a difference of culture, and not an intentionally annoying manner of behavior.

tl;dr: different strokes, man.

Well that does it. Shut down the borders and let em all in!

>Sup Forums always told me germans/scandis were great people
Stop lying

thanks mayne

>Sup Forums
Sup Forums*

Same in France.

Paris*

post your best nasheed

youtube.com/watch?v=SMON3AMe8KE

they are being nice to convert you not because they like you

you're in CIA watchlist now

That's because people are usually nicer to people of their own race :^)

>statistical reality
>muslims are statically as peaceful/violent as any other community
Please don't leave your containment board again.

report enjoy CIA on your ass :)

That's actually true. Muslims have a werd attitude, they see everyone as a potential kebab. Also Arabs are not nice. They feel like they really bad people. I'm always uncomfortable around them unlike Turks. turks are just easy silly people.

>>muslims are nice and friendly
>>lots of fun to hang out with
It's called love bombing. Islam functions a lot like a cult.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyzgqRaK77A

What if he hanged out with Bosnian muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=ZG-A9NHaGJE&list=PLqS6VovOGP8q1x0EykTOnT4sJ_CrJvRte&index=6

>>muslims are statically as peaceful/violent as any other community
Hmm?
70% of prisoners in France are Muslim.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11352268/What-is-going-wrong-in-Frances-prisons.html

I'm from the countryside and lived in three medium cities (Caen,Rennes and Nantes), I think I know how my countrymen behave.

I wonder why you'd think so....

There are probably better videos on love bombing...
youtube.com/watch?v=m5xSL1_AyfA

How does that relevant to his statement, worldwide?

Wew, I was confused as to which post you were replying.

>EVERY FISH ON THE PLANET IS RED GUYS NO EXCEPTION
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampling_bias
>a fucking leaf
figures

Want to judge muslims ? count in every muslim on the planet. only then we'll talk.

I was replying to a French man and pointing out the irony in his statement, no?

I don't want to judge or talk to you. I want you and other Mudslimes as far away from me as possible. Stay in your desert and keep mutilating penises until you abandon your death cult.

>Also Arabs are not nice. They feel like they really bad people. I'm always uncomfortable around them
That's just from their Semitic nature.

>lots of fun to hang out with

You were doing well until there. Muslims don't hang out.

At best, they'd rent a truck and have a blast playing grand theft auto with pedestrian frenchies, which seems a healthy thing to do from time to time. But other than that they're either too busy running the kebab/internet shop or just keep to themselves, Aisha, kids and family.

Straw man

the number does not explain itself.

it could be that your generalization is correct, but there also could be other factors behind it like
>higher incarceration rates/harsher sentences due to institutionalized racism (precisely what blacks are subject to in America)
>poor socioeconomic condition
>ghettoization
>poor access to/quality of education
>remnant behaviors from a regressive society (like most Maghreb countries actually)

Maurice also has a point; France has an uncharacteristically large Muslim population, and it's mostly comprised of Arab migrants. that hardly makes it a good sample. you'll find that your own country does NOT have any disproportionately represented minority in its prison population, other than natives of course.

you are grossly oversimplifying one of the most complex sociological issues there are. leave the research to the professionals and try to be a better person. a good way to start is by making an effort not to succumb to confirmation bias. thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=LyRhn0qqQsY

Huh?

Go back to Pakistan.

you've been utterly BTFO'd you squarehead piece of shit

>t. Ahmad Khan the ugly inbred big nosed goblin

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08

He was arguing about muslims around the world, not muslims in France, you refuted a completely different argument

>t. ali

youtube.com/watch?v=gPDNCKCkArA
youtube.com/watch?v=Cm5kdcRJLeY

Your wishes don't accomplish much, if immediate reality is anything to go by. Squirm more in frustration, leaf. It's a shame subhumans like you share the same country with people able to demonstrate rational thought:
>Hamas
Based

youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs

look at how rapidly the dumb Anglo abandons its vain attempts at argumentation and resorts to trite shitposting.

in all honestly this is exactly the kind of close mindedness I expect out of uneducated monolingual scum. North America and its legions of hicks is a plague upon the world.

I hope this helps you but :

>Want to judge muslims ? count in every muslim on the planet. only then we'll talk.

Is actually a very dumb thing to say.

Here, this is what we do in science:

whatis.techtarget.com/definition/inductive-reasoning

>rational thought
>mudslimes

>t. open minded towards fucking your own cousin and having 85iq offspring

>ohhh! look at the chinese people's iq
>we have so much iqqqq
liveleak.com/view?i=9a7_1458271825

youtube.com/watch?v=wgsEC2yBjJg

>m-muh inductive reasoning
>i take a cup of water from the sea and it doesn't contain any fish in it
>there's not fish in the sea guys, FISH ARE A LIE
kys

>Ad hominem
>leaf
checks out
Keep crying, your tears are delicious.

>be the offspring of French murderers and whores
>get cucked by a democratically elected leader
kek

>he's insecure about his gross smegma anteater dick

Well it's my fault to expect a decent 't debate/discussion on Sup Forums, even this leaf can't point out his own fallacies

>that accent
these are k*rds

the point is that generalizations are irrational and their rhetorical value is nonexistent

in order to truly condemn something you must adequately prove it to be the root cause, and if a substantial part of the Muslim population does not exhibit any of the symptoms you describe then Islam can not be designated as the culprit

in all cases there are superior, sociologically sound explanations

>I believe the world is flat and floats on a giant whale
>rational
youtube.com/watch?v=GVhsVjXJzKM

>Cumskinned twink tries to intimidate glorious stong brown men
Woah dude I am so afraid of canada now.
(I am Greek btw)

Been to Norway. Very nice folks, they just keep to themselves.

The ones on the internet are insufferable though, no better than leafs.

>IMG_0574
Put that phone away.

>city is "van" kurdish city.
>they are very poor.
>8 years ago.
please be smarter than that.

t'avais l'air si raisonnable, pourquoi nous faire chier avec ta pseudo-histoire maintenant? la Nouvelle France n'a jamais été une colonie pénale.

et puis c'est clairement un descendant des loyalistes américains.

>please be smarter than that.
It's easy to be smarter than a t*rk.

Still mudslimes

be fair. all religions have fantastic mythology and retarded fundamentalists that believe in it.

>be fair. all religions have fantastic mythology and retarded fundamentalists that believe in it.
Ok, here's me being fair: religions tend to have ridiculous cosmologies.

you are absolutly fucking retard. Mathematic skills are depends on education , economy and safe place. If i live in canada i would be smarter than %90 of the europe you inbred scum. So you claim blacks are dumb?
give me nigerian and let me educate him.He would be extremely smarter than you. Get brain stupid no brain associal nerd.

Detroit tier reply.

he is clearly not a native speaker, you fucking asshole. the fact that he can see through your bullshit despite that should be a wake up call to you.

man, this country is full of dumb fucking hicks. I want out. NOW. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>strawman
>leaf
checks out again, wow it's like magic
Muslims don't even believe in this weak hadith. This is typical fedora behaviour, when they can't paint the most obscure image of Islam on the internet because they're basically 12yo who don't know shit about debate and reasoning they run back to their dank youtubers for arguments. Literally where is your god now lmao

Oh mais je ne suis raisonnable qu'avec ceux qui le méritent. Quand un fédora boutonneux s'excite en face de moi, je me contente de le faire chialer en le frustrant.
Mais si tu veux discuter sérieusement, y a aucun problème j'aime bien le faire. Désolé si mes posts te font saigner des yeux; c'est pour l'autre tâche. Je l'imagine entrain de mordre son clavier, c'est juste délicieux. :')

isnt canada a nice place though minus the healthcare, i heard its a bit shit.

Eh autists like him are destined to be plebs their entire lives. Besides isn't a canada is a pretty good country no reason to want to leave.

I was only pointing out user's idiocy. Looks like he will remain religiously an idiot, however, no surprise.

Since you've asked, yes, having a religion that contrasts with the rest of the population will inhibit your social integration. If a catholic man moves to Ireland, he will have less problems and cause less problems than a muslim man. All factors remaining equal.

So yes, unless a Muslim man migrates to an Islamic state, I can say his religion, Islam will be a problem for him. It's perfectly reasonable to say so.

How do you get to know people, then?
Genuinely curious. All of my friends I've just sort of made along the way through sheer luck. Or because they were somehow forced to interact with me.
After two years of university, I still don't really know any of my fellow students. And I certainly haven't made any friends there.

the health care is good but extremely fucking slow. chalk it up to mismanagement and the population being extremely old.

you are correct dutchbro, for the most part I love Canada and Canadians, even if an increasing amount of them are turning into insufferable conservatards

however I will ask you one thing: how would you feel if, overnight, your country was merged with Germany? and you had to share a government with them? would you just sort of accept it?

you are not wrong but that implies as much about Christianity as it does about Islam

why place the blame squarely on one of them?

By the way this is a profoundly dumb thing to say:

>the point is that generalizations are irrational and their rhetorical value is nonexistent

You are generalising generalisations.

In general, generalisations hold true.

This is literally how we do science and anything that applies to the real world.

Deductive reasoning has little real world application outside of computing.

Yes?

No hypocrisy claimed.

If a Christian diasporas is having trouble integrating in an Islamic state, well it's no surprise is it? Christianity is their problem. The Bible tells people to do pretty extreme things too. The stricter the Christians observe their faith in a Muslim country, the much more problems they seek have and cause.

youtube.com/watch?v=rD_3fiVapE0

You dont have to talk to random people on the bus to be social you dumb snownigger

this is not specific to norway or even the north, unless you are african or some latino, you keep to yourself, the autism is that you believe this is some special trait
there are social events, thats for socializing
if you are hyper outgoing, you can talk to ppl in bars or parties

not just science, we make our life far more easier by applying simplified rules
stereotypes are useful, some less so and some are outdated, but buying into the le stereotypees are baaad like the stupid chinknadian because political correctness, thats retarded
we know dogs can bite you, so you dont try to pet every dog, doesnt make you a dog hater

>You are generalising generalisations.
that must have sounded like a great "gotcha" moment to you but no. I am saying that, by very definition, generalizations are worthless. I am not making generalizing water when I say all of it is wet.

>In general, generalisations hold true.
I disagree, but that's not the point. a generalization is not the product of deliberation. it's an assumption, a truthism. it has no rhetorical value. as do all things that cannot be proven ("without reasonable doubt", before you pull a cogito ergo sum on me).

>This is literally how we do science and anything that applies to the real world.
what the hell are you smoking? the scientific method leaves no room for this. empirical evidence trump assumptions and beliefs. certainty and probability are very cleanly segregated from each other.

look, you're a smart guy and your reasoning isn't bad, but you need to take a break and think hard on this.

Sigh, I am not joking with you.

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of epistemology.

Everything I have said stands, to the best of my knowledge.

Here, I see no error in this article, it will help you:

bio.miami.edu/dana/dox/scientific_method.html

Otherwise just google it for yourself, I do not expect there will be much difference in what you will be told.

>generally we dont talk to strangers on the bus and the like.

who the fuck does that?

you look handsome senpai

Please be a nigress

That's because France dumps its immigrants into ghettos with little exposure to French culture and opportunity. They don't try and integrate them at all. In the US (and Canada?), Muslims tend to be model citizens, with very low incarceration rates and very high levels of achievement.
When I lived in Canada, I had many, MANY more problems with white trash than any immigrants I encountered (aside from one aggressive beggar near the skytrain). How does that make you feel?

Unfortunately I'm as wh*te as an American can be. Every Roach I've met has been surprisingly good-looking, though. Must have all been Antolian.

>in portugal and never met his muslim neighbors in andalucia
hmmm

when i say that, i mean not one word, avoiding eye contact the whole time.

but yeah, i guess you have a point.