en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minneapolis_sound
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like Michael's music more, but Prince is obviously more talented

Michael but prince is less gay and a little less of a weird pedo

Prince's stuff feels more rewarding after time

>michael jackson is gayer than prince
???

Music for moms

both were pretty good when they were light-skinned, but Prince was always light-skinned so i’m gonna have to give it to Prince

None. Lil Pump surpasses all

growing up in the 90s i heard michael jackson all the time but it took me until prince's death to actually know about the dude. i dont think i've ever heard a song of his

Michael Jackson, it's not even close. Prince made cheesy 80s pop with filthy lyrics, he was kind of like Trump in that his importance only stemmed from declaring himself to be more important than he actually was. Eventually plebs believed him..

Michael was making timeless influential music in every period of his life since he was 7 years old.

true shit

He literally admitted to not liking girls

That's because he was a child in a mans body. Little boys aren't interested in girls really, I was barely at least when I was a boy.

Prince by far. He actually writes his own songs and is an insanely good guitar player on top of being able to play just about any instrument.

he also had many children in his man body if you catch what im sayin

I think both are insanely overrated and as a non american I don't get that cultural element.
I think Prince made better music though and he definitely deserved fame more than michael did.

>it still fucking means he didn't like girls

Neither, Kanye is the definitive black artist

t. soyboy

I hate Prince but his importance stemmed from being one of the best selling artists of all time you retard.

raspberry beret is better than any song MJ ever put out

so Prince I guess

damn you right

bump

Mike was an excellent singer and an excellent dancer. He had a a lot of great hit singles (none of which he wrote) and two great albums (thanks to Quincy Jones.)

Prince had at least 5 classic albums and at least as many hit singles as mike, all of which he wrote, produced, and played ALL the instruments for. the motherfucker could shred a guitar cot damn. Plus, songs he wrote were hits for Sinead, Cindy Lauper, The Time, Apollonia, Chaka Kahn and others.

dipshits like this idiot are all about feels>reals. Prince was better by any objective measure.

Prince, easy,
Sign 'O' The Times

just to add, one of Mike's better late-era singles, Butterflies, was a cover version. The original was written and recorded first by Floetry
(trying to link but somethings wrong with youtube right now)

the real question was, and always will be Prince or Rick James

>not Lionel Richie

youtube.com/watch?v=JD3_bVzyECA

Michael never made anything that comes close to the beauty of Purple Rain

>Michael Jackson never agreed to be Batman
JUST

I relate more to MJ's innocence and autism.

Prince was a very talented guy who pretty much created his own rock sub genre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minneapolis_sound