Who the fuck just stormed the stage at the critics choice awards when Silicon Valley won?

Who the fuck just stormed the stage at the critics choice awards when Silicon Valley won?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OfVHRpGrRc
youtu.be/5OfVHRpGrRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I-Idk user

Okay I appreciate the honesty. Thank you.

Sam Hyde

It was a black guy dressed like a yacht captain.

wtf are you talking about

Sam Hyde in blackface.

Sam Hyde in black face

Some guy came onstage when Silicon Valley won and gave a short speech and left then the producer who accepted the award looked confused and said he had no idea who that was.

HYDEMIND

Won what? What the fuck are you talking about?

Link to speech?

Best drama

Best comedy series. At the critics choice awards like 20 minutes ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=5OfVHRpGrRc
It's Keith Stanfield from Atlanta.

Thanks. Still confused why he did it.

2secs on Google
youtu.be/5OfVHRpGrRc

It seems like he was butthurt Atlanta didn't win for best Comedy Series.

le black intellectual show man

It's bullshit that if that guy had punched the boat nigger then that would be controversial.

Bring back Andrew Jackson, I say.

Andrew Jackson is dead. What are you hoping to accomplish?

It must be nice to be black and be able to question anything that happens and all of our societal foundations such as police, fire, government, medicine and vaccines, grammy awards, movie awards, any conspiracy theory ever and its okay and people just have to sit and tolerate it, smile and shake their heads.

niggers are sore losers

>Silicone Valley
she actually said it
>Silicone Valley

Black people are truly embarrassing

a white guy ran an entire presidential campaign based on conspiracy theories and questioning institutions this year and he won

>no idea who that was
Instantly fucking destroyed

Man he had no plan did he. I support doing something the break up the monotony of awards shows but please have a plan past "I'm going up there".

It's okay for anyone to question any of those things, the difference is if your reaction to the opinion of an ethnic minority is negative you can have your career ruined over it, so everything they say has to handled with wool gloves, which is what makes them think what they're saying must actually be important

Oof

atlanta is based

Holy kek
Based Darius

>go up to make some kind of statement about how you should have won
>short circuit and just congratulate the show that beat yours, then walk off stage

what a chickenshit.

I agree, black people are very self aware and understanding as a whole. Plus they are very intellectual well rounded human beings. This show really shines a light on the problems with white supremacist society.

the bigger question is who's this jew? WHERE'S MIKE JUDGE!

As a nigg*, cross platform synergy nigg*s are my favourite nigg*s.

Ehh I guess so I was just trying to make the point that all other races have expectations on them blacks don't.

For example Aubrey Plaza tried a similar thing to Will Ferrell and had her career ruined but Kanye West did that twice and got more famous and rich.

I do think you are absolutely right where the double standard comes from.

He was being ironic.

>my show didn't win
>I will storm the stage and nig out
>go up and congratulate them
why even bother? I'm sure he was going to say their show should've won. like the other user said. but he backed down