Seinfeld season 6, episode 10, is objectively the best Seinfeld Christmas special...

Seinfeld season 6, episode 10, is objectively the best Seinfeld Christmas special. Don't forget to watch it (along with season 4 episode 13 "The Pick" aka Elaine exposes her nip, as well as season 9, episode 10 "Festivus").

Just reminding everyone that there are 3 Seinfeld Christmas episodes, and they make for a comfy hour of tv on a snowy winters eve.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RN2BagUS0ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for the tip, dude. Watching now.

thx bby, literally gonna watch those again tomorrow

Good thread OP. These are kino episodes for sure.

My dad actually made a Festivus pole after seeing the episode. And it wasn't because of the Festivus bandwagon, because he didn't use a computer. It was great, and it's a cherished childhood memory. Seinfeld was great.

season 9, episode 10 is named The Strike, not festivus. In the DVD commentary they actually comment on this since they had no idea festivus was going to become so popular. They regret calling it The Strike.

>Festivus was season 9
I didn't believe you until I looked it up. Everybody goes on about how the last season sucked, are they just salty about the finale?

>Everybody goes on about how the last season sucked, are they just salty about the finale?
No, truthfully the last two seasons are drastically different in structure. Most scenes last a minute at most before changing and it makes the episodes feel very jarring and "nutty". Take the episode in question (The Strike). I can remember three scenes involving Jerry's girlfriend's "two-face" that were like less than a minute. The problem was Jerry took over the writing after Larry left so the "slow build pacing" of the previous seasons suffered.

The last two seasons are flanderized to the max. but in this case it's a good thing because it was just established characters getting into ridiculous situations.

I think people more-so complain about the finale being awful.

Just reading the episode synopses, I love the last season.

thanks, will add to my comfy holiday watchlist

the finale was good. fight me.

>People didn't like the finale

What meme is this? Who couldn't love it wrapping up with the these people travelling somewhere else and their usual ways finally getting them in some real trouble. Then everything they've done catches back up with them and they're left in a cell at the end, which isn't even a large concern as they go back to shooting the shit about dumb stuff again.

What is it you guys say? It's a keeno?

how can you guys have forgotten The Red Dot
literally top tier George plot

I have never met a person in real life that doesn't like it. I think the whole "le finale was bad" thing is just a meme.

The finale is a solid episode. I think it wasn't up to the standards of the rest of the show, but that's a pretty high standard.

The finale should definitely get credit for not having a single bit of sentimentally in it. I think a lot of people wanted a hug filled heartfelt goodbye, which would have been awful and gone against the whole appeal of the show.

Also, Frank yelling at George's passed out mother after the sentencing about beating the traffic is one of the funniest moments in the entire show

my favorite part in the finale is when the plane goes into a tailspin
>IS THIS IT?! IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS! IT CAN'T!

>nobody in this thread will get dubs until george pins me

I like how they end it with the same conversation topic that George and Jerry have at the beginning of the very first episode (button too high on shirt). It was kind of the writers' way of saying, "yeah, we're just going to end it now at the risk of running out of ideas, repeating ourselves, and ruining the show."

youtube.com/watch?v=RN2BagUS0ko

its backlash because everyone wanted to see jerry and george get married.

No, it was a commentary on how these characters had not made any progress or evolved over the past 9 years.

How can you not see that?

I disagree. Yes, the entire episode highlights how they never evolved or learned from their mistakes, but I think that particular exchange is Jerry's way of saying why he wanted to end the show.

you forgot the episode where Kramer and the midget dress up as Santas and get fired for spewing commie propaganda.

that's The Race IIRC

Yep. Contains my favouite joke in the series
>"Ned's very well read"
>"Maybe he's just very well, red..."

>You look like Trotsky!
>GOOD!

Finale is a legitimately good episode if you cut all the flashbacks out.

How the fuck hasn't George evolved? He changed several times over the course of the show. Jerry got self-aware even so yeah your argument is stupid.