Now that the dust has settled, is it kino?

Now that the dust has settled, is it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/5hs034/a_collection_of_every_spoiler_from_the_rstarwars/
youtube.com/watch?v=oMVrMP8us6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a film as good, if not superior to The Empire Strikes Back which was too male oriented and macho heavy. This film brings more balance to the franchise with another delightful female heroine who proves that the ladies are every bit as tough as the men - if not more so.

Kevin smith is that you?

Whats worse than a bad movie?
One that one one gives a shit about nor anyone talks about.

>one that one one

what did what what by this mean?

kek

Its probably a Skaven.

Sup Forums's sister board "Reddit" has collected spoilers from posters who saw the premeire.

reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/5hs034/a_collection_of_every_spoiler_from_the_rstarwars/

Everyone dies and Vader kills.

>"Posting from Sup Forums"
>Browses Reddit

Seems about right.

>Vader slaughters the protagonists.

Good. I almost lost faith in Disney.

youtube.com/watch?v=oMVrMP8us6Q

If you value America, and have any patriotism remaining at all, you will BOYCOTT this film

It ticked all the necessary fanservice boxes but it just felt like another empty Disney action comedy.

#DumpSJWWars

what fake news site are you working for

Hey asshole its not out till next week so the dust hasnt even stirred yet

>Everyone dies and Vader kills.
IF you are not trolling, that is not a bad way to end the movie

>The Empire Strikes Back which was too male oriented and macho heavy.
KYS

>The TV show cast outlives the movie cast

Top Kek

Vader only kills an Empire guy. He doesnt kill any rebels

As I understand, Disney put a clamp down on that dude's shenanigans, and more or less forced him to apologize for his comments. I'm guessing to avoid a Ghostbusters-style backlash.

>watching Rogue One and then immediately watching the opening of A New Hope
I am so doing this

Pretty sure he killed Obi Wan at some point too tho

Why doesnt each cinema get people to spend an extra $20 and screen A New Hope right after?

I fucking would pay to watch that

I was kind of hoping that the third act of the movie was just going to be a slasher movie, with Vader picking off the cast one by one. Also, that IP Man was going to be a Jedi who survived Order 66.

I need to check and see what my local Alamo Drafthouse is doing. They seem like the type of joint that would do something like that. Those beautiful bastards are doing a Lord of the Rings trilogy marathon this week.

What the fuck was his problem?

Seriously, I hear he got shot at by a Rebel and got injured and that is the reason he was in the tank and very angry at start of episode 4?

>Vader doesn't kill the main characters just some random random rebel troopers

Fucking dropped this piece of shit joint so hard.

What about Boba Fett? Is he in it?

Vader dies, and we find out he was cloned (spoiler)

"They are on a beach in scarif watching as the world is destroyed by the death star. Once the empire realizes the rebels might actually succeed in stealing the plans they decide to just blow it up."

I thought the Death Star firing in ANH was the first time it had been fired. Tarkin definitely makes it sound that way, anyway.

>2 hours of nonstop action hopping from scene to scene with a smooth transition into the opening of New Hope.
>then crickets as R2 rolls slowly through the canyons.
Normie's would hate that shit.

>in 2 weeks "media" sites will write articles asking if Rogue One is better than a New Hope

Would it make your experience any less enjoyable if it wasn't?

weak bladder
and no one stopped at the spaceport so he could take a leak

The bait is strong with this one

i remember all these bullshit theories from tards to told me it was for certain that the plot would go this way or that way, and then the movie came on, and it was nothing close

fuck off conjecturists

half you shut ins wont even see the movie until the rip comes out

Its the first demonstration on a planet that matters and makes an impact

its going to be shit and very safe. vader wont kill jack shit just the dude in the white jacket. wow fuck off star wars.

Nice post!

>half you shut ins wont even see the movie until the rip comes out

After The Force Awakens I am waiting for DVDScr