Did they really have to make her so distractingly cute?

Did they really have to make her so distractingly cute?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/la0UDe0ksnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The relationship she had with Logan in the first 2 movies was not that of a father and daughter.

>so distractingly cute
she looks like a 40 year old lesbian grandma

t. Chad that will never know the appeal of an attainable woman

it's just her damn face??

that tooth gap is a mess

>Look how gay I am

>cute
not in xmen

>watching xmen
Cant believe there are sack of shits on this board who actually do this

Before I would fall asleep, I used to fantasize about being a cool-ass mutant in the X-Mansion, and going out with Rogue after Iceman dumps her in X-Men 3, and convincing her to stay a mutant. Good times.

always thought that was a shit bit of casting

They could have made her incredibly hot instead, what a waste...

this post made me download season 1 and 2 of True Blood.
time for a comfy marathon this week

X-men 2 is pure kinoceratops, plebster.

Its pure dogshit dude

Your faggot face is pure dogshit, my man.

sookie is a complete whore and gets naked a lot

enjoy her perky titties, theyre qt as fuck

Ive seen it (hence the reason Im only downloading S1&2 - the rest is shit)

Yes. That's the tragedy behind Rogue's character. She's a beautiful woman who can't be touched without potentially killing the other person.

was she supposed to be jamaican?

guyys my penis is stiffening

why not just use plastic wrap to eat that ass?

>the rest is shit

whats wrong man, you didn't like the half fairy half vampire warlow story arc where he signed a contract with sookies ancestors to acquire the first fey in their family line and he wanted to marry her and turn her into a vampire and live happily ever after forever?

come on dude thats some serious tv writing right there

>Jim Lee's version

So this is the same chick from that shitty vampire show right?
My ex loved it and when I watched it with her she was topless in bed and I was hard as fuck.
Sookie or some shit right?

All seasons are just trashy television, I just enjoyed 1&2 and couldnt get into everything after.

season 1 was actually not to bad, 2 was alright. after that it gets fucking ridiculous and i only watched it because it was so bad that i enjoyed it

was she a metaphor for 80s aids?

I was wondering the same thing.

yum

>tfw these movies made me ship rogue and logan

Jubilee/Logan in the comics just isn't the same.

True Blood.

I mean don't get me wrong, I love some Jubes. At least before she became a vampire or w/e. I haven't read comics in forever.

Did they really have to make her so young and nothing like how she is in the comics?

>if this were live action it would just be a happy accident
>because this is animation, someone had to painstakingly draw ever curve of this ass frame-by-frame, knowing exactly what they're doing
I always wonder if they sport rigid erections during the whole process.

they wanted to tell it from a teenage girls perspective

She was a 19 year old Academy Award winner and the comic book character was about the same age as the character when she was introduced, and they wanted her to be a POV character with an origin story and a dramatic figure, rather than trying to explain away her being a girl-superman whose origin was "oh, she was evil, she sucked an Avengers brain so hard she absorbed her mind permanently, that's why she has those powers"

Hell, it's fine in the first two movies, it's just pretty fucking lame when she's still moping in X3 and decides to stop being a mutant.

bait

>She's a beautiful woman who can't be touched without potentially killing the other person.
NOT IN MY FANFIC oh god I'm 49 why did I let it get this bad please someone find and kill me

those old xmen movies were so full of qts you wouldn't believe the director was such a faggot

shes supposed to be mommy age trailer trash.
her power is a metaphor for alimony and stds.

Rogue has one of the most inconsistent ages in comics

She, right now, is in her mid-twenties

mid-twenties eh

why dont you go to a farm and fuck a pig same thing

>anna paquin
>cute
KOK

why is xmen 1 so cozy and warm???

Redpill me on xmen

The first two movies were the only time I found her cute, almost to a waifu level. Trouble is she turned to utter shit when she joined that vampire show and no amount of getting naked could distract from her increasingly busted looks.

back to dumb frogposter

I didn't even post a frog

Nope sorry i saw it in theaters and liked it then but its trash on a stick. Not worth a watch one bit

Her only good role was in "Margaret".

xxxaxx was GREAT

>cute

What are the best xmen movies

I just watched X2
Should I watch the first X-Men?

5/10 at best

i always thought it interesting that if she wanted to, rogue could be the most powerful person on earth in a hurry, no? she could just track down and absorb the most powerful mutants powers by sucking them dry.

the only way to stop her would be for a group like the x-men or something to catch on early before she gets too powerful and attack her wearing suits that cover all skin or some shit. she would have made an interesting villain if she hadn't joined the x-men, though i dunno how they would have defeated her without killing her and or losing a bunch of team members in the proccess.

>this is a 5/10
good bait, now I have an excuse to post more Anna Paquin in X-Men

her getting another mutant's powers was usually temporary.

>she looks like a 40 year old lesbian grandma
akwardly spot on

Ah dunno, sugar. You tell me.

ya unless she doesn't let go and kills them right? that's why i said she'd have to be a villain. if she felt like it she could just go around murdering mutants and zapping their powers for good.

I bet he never even realized the phoenix in the water

What do you mean?

Gah imagine if the 3rd movie hadn't been just total garbage and Rogue had become cooler.

Then again

Bryan Singer has just reused his material from Rogue in Mystique in this new film set, so maybe he just has a thing for helpless little girls

at the end of X2 the final shot of the damn where Jean Grey died, there is a phoenix in the water

youtu.be/la0UDe0ksnU

sorry for poor quality

Sooo it's like asking Anna that why she is so cute ?

Why are the movies dogshit?
I enjoyed the first 2, haven't seen any others

pls rspnd

the first two are alright but not great representations of the comic book characters, the third is a clusterfuck of porly written ideas and miscastings and whomever thought it would be a good idea to reference I'm the Juggernaut Bitch YTMND tier shit meme in that movie is a god damned moron.

If she had started going off the deep end due to her huge amounts of absorbing Magneto and Wolverine then became a villain it would be pure kino.
Imagine
>takes in too much of these fucked up men
>only taken a brief hit of an innocent teenager previously
>loses all her innocence and starts to unravel
>Xavier see this and doesn't stop it, why?
>Because he's a big ol' homo for Erik and likes having "him" around again
>Wolverine is out being a dumbass in Canada
>So she's alone, Wolverine eventually comes back to a psuedo Erik with a healing factor in a hormonal teenage girl's body

Pic related, not mine though

I like all the x-men movies but i'm prepared to admit it's probably just because i love x-men. I grew up reading the comics, then watching the cartoons on the weekend mornings. I'm willing to forgive mediocre movies, because i just want more x-men. I think if they made a really bad movie it would really piss me off though, so i don't agree with some people who flat out hate some of the movies.

Also, they should make another cartoon, actually scratch that they would fuck it up. For some reason no one can make decent cartoons anymore.

Thats what they made Apocalypse in the movie, he just took mutants powers when he took their body so gained new powers every life.
Also the plot of Heroes.

How could anyone of missed that? the voice over literally says how evolution leaps forward just as it shows the shape in the water

looks like caroline dhavernas