Gays Blame Christians and Right for Orlando, "Bigotry caused this"

>Every anti-gay politician, every bigoted preacher, every self-hating bully has blood on his hands. Make no mistake about it, the shooting in Orlando which targeted the LGBT community was the end result of decades of anti-gay hate speech and gay bashings.
>Every time a politician or community leader has advocated second-class citizenship for gay Americans, it has given permission to the haters to strike out — in this case in a mass slaughter.
>So imagine the message that anti-gay hate speech sends to someone who is mentally unstable, let alone such a person who has an assault weapon.
>Another friend, gay historian Gerard Kosovich, wrote on Sunday, “LGBTQ people face the threat of terror daily… The terror of religions that condemn us. The terror of political parties that work to deny us full citizenship. The terror of elected officials and candidates who attack us. The terror of school authorities who look the other way as we are being bullied. The terror of media that spread hate speech. The terror of families who turn their backs on us or who in words or silence make it clear they see us as inferior. All of them have blood on their hands.”

You can't make this shit up! Islam kills gays and specifically claims it in the name of Islam and IT'S STILL THE FAULT OF CHRISTIANS

I want off the left's wild ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WCvULMRUq8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice multiculturalism you're having over there...

You all realize, this isn't just stupidity, this isn't just funny idiocy. They're relentlessly directing blame and rage and hate at one social group (white males) and any organization or cultural artifact they can associate with that group, even if its completely insane and illogical, even when Afghan muslim jihadis are holding a bloody cleaver in one hand and their best friend's severed head in the other. They're doing this, because the Left has its own version of the day of the rope planned for the competitor that the Jews have identified as their greatest threat. It doesn't matter that you fought Hitler, they've identified white Europeans as the bloodline of greatest threat to them. All white, Europid goyim must perish.

I honestly do not feel sorry for any of em anymore. Fuck all the women that get raped and fags that get shot by muslims.

Sometimes I get the feeling the oppressive despots, CEOs and so on, are right. I am starting to feel more and more contempt towards left wingers. The same sort you see an evil business man in a generic movie does.

I'm christian and i'm happy, thanks saint omar mateen

Gays are mentally ill, their opinions are irrelevant

thanks for olli maata, friend

Wait until you realize you are surrounded by actuall retarded people. You will subsequently realize you can pay your bills by taking advantage of them.

>"Bigotry caused this"

NO! Islam and cocksucking caused this.

It's true though, religions are stupid. This is just a reminder that the Abrahamic God, the supposed omnipresent omnipotent creator of the universe and everything in it, is so petty he gets upset about what two men do behind closed doors.

Fuck it, at this point just let all the muslims in and let the liberals get what they want: death

>CERN opens dimensional portal on accident
>sends researchers through it
>alternate timeline where Hitler won
>futuristic technology everywhere
>Leftists don't run everything
>world peace
>researcher leaks it to the people
>the project encounters an unfortunate "accident" and the portal is closed forever
>it happens to close with the scientists who knew how it was created stuck on the other side

Nice homophobic name your country has

This is why gays deserve to be strung

leftism is just code for "anything anti-christian/male/straight/white/etc"

It all stops being contradictory when you see it this way.

>stuck
>implying they're not over the moon

>The Jews did this to defeat the white male

ah yes, at last I see clearly

>Have nothing to do with something
>People blame you for what happens to them
>Theyr suprised when you tell them to fuck off
Fuck the left, fuck the lgbt community.

How many of you are considering joining Islam now to be free of repercussions for your statements or actions? Be honest, because this opportunity is just too great.

>take the coward's way out

uh, no thank you sir.

are they fucking retarded???

all of you amerifats and amerishits you mean OP ?

mexico can be a shithole but we dont have this kind of autism, becuase we are not fucking killing families, yes children women and men from othet countrys get killed by your dads, husband, by your sons by your daughter.

You have blood in your fucking soil killing all those indians just to get "mah freedom"

Dont worry just wait forthe black ppl to rise up and you all fucked.

>nigger muslim and possible closet case kills 50 fags
>nigger muslims worldwide hail it as a "good" thing that "perverts" were killed
>liberals and kikes in the USA blame white people, shit on christianity, and try to take guns away again

this fucking ride

>becuase we are not fucking killing families
You 5'1" faggots are too busy killing each other in a narco war, fighting for the scraps and excess of american capitalism.

Things faggots have ruined
>Fashion
>The Hellenistic Greek Empire
>The Roman Empire
>The Mameluke Empire
>Comedy
>Free Speech- "Faggot" is just fun to say, it's not always about you, faggots.
>Inheritance (Marriage)
>Post-marital custody of children (Marriage)
>Adoption of children
>Religious groups
>Religious charity
>Holiday parades
>Thanksgiving
>Christmas
>Small businesses especially bakeries
>The masculinity of France and the White male.

Things Muslims have destroyed:
>The ancient city of Toledo
>Airplane security
>Slaughter of non-muslims
>Sweden
>Germany
>London
>Ancient artifacts
>Camels and goats
>Children

poor delusional bastard keep waching your news sheeplete.

Because real life is always on the news. specially on news about others contrys, lol

Well educated american burger.

>forgetting Constantinople
564 years later, never forget

>Mexican intellectuals

I honestly might kill myself, no one will understand, but this image right here might be the last fucking straw. If an Islamic terrorist was to commit an attack in plain view in the US while also being supported by a crowd of "Moderate Muslims" the left would still chalk it up o white males being the problem. I think its time we all get off this ride.

>commiting suicide, literally what they want
>not becoming Breivik 2

Come on now.

This is called appeasement

epic

yeah....I want this nightmare to end

What kind of delusion do you have to have to blame Christians for this? It's unreal.

true, you are valuable and needed, they are not

>loon

Thank you, I will add that to my pasta along with any others.

It wasn't Islam - it was "toxic masculinity"

>PHD

Here's a fun statistic!

>3.3 million U.S. Muslims

Only a teeeny tiny 1% think suicide bombing is OFTEN justified to defend Islam!
3,300,000 * 0.01
>33,000

ONLY 7% say its SOMETIMES justified
3,300,000*.07
>231,000

>Only 264,000 US Muslims think suicide bombing is sometimes or often justified for Islam.

Now THIS is progress, I'm am SO VERY thankful that we all have the opportunity to share in the American Dream!

If we could just get rid all the CIS white racist scum still lurking around, (&&& elect Bernie) imagine how beautiful the future could be =)))

#blessed #notallmooselimbs #religionofpeace

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God."
>Matthew 5:9

"You have heard the law that says, ‘Love your neighbor’ and hate your enemy. But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike. If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much. If you are kind only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else? Even pagans do that. But you are to be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect."
>Matthew 5:43-48

"Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all."
>Romans 12:17

"Finally, brothers, rejoice. Aim for restoration, comfort one another,agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you."
>2 Corinthians 13:11

How many times does this have to happen in history for people to realize homosexuality is cancer. Sodom and Gomorrah all over again

Second class citizenship?

Okay, now I'm pissed.

I didn't know you could get a PhD in being stubborn.

Would it not follow then that he shouldn't be concerned when you rape and murder children

>ITT cumskins getting mad and doing nothing about it
just fucking kill yourselves you fucking pussies, you wouldnt say this shit in real life AND you aren't gonna do shit about it to change it lmao.

>toxic masculinity
this shit does my head in, and these people can never concisely define or even elaborate on their terms. by what metric is masculinity 'toxic'?
inb4 some loosely defined unfalsifiable jargon based on the work of lesbian commie niggers from the 60s

I suppose they haven't read the Hadiths about where Muhammad said to kill all gays.

Seriously, Jesus lifted the capital punishments for religion when he said he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Yet they want to defend a religion that specifically says to kill them.

To be fair, I think Christianity has a stick up its butt about gay rights and they feel that if they let the gays marry they have so little faith in their faith that they are scared they will go full homosex when they see two men kiss.

You guys remember watching the first Austin Powers and they try to give him that swedish penis enlarger pump and he swears it isn't his?

This whole situation reminds me of that.

>Here's a cleric saying to kill people like you
>Here's a muslim saying he will kill people like you
>Here's a muslim killing people like you
>Here's a book saying muslims should kill people like you.
>Signed by Mohammed bin Muhammed
>This thing really is their bag. Baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=3WCvULMRUq8

The shooter was a faggot, so it's actually an issue of self-loathing and not oppression.

Omar was just too jelly those two guys were kissing and he wasn't in on the action.

>t. white man

should have called Omar ".223 to rid HIV" Mateen.

Underrated. The (((liberals))) want european bloodlines seized because we are smart enough to figure out their tricks.

That explains why board like this has a ton of regular whites calling shit out and shills raiding this board. Today here is some fine examples:

>THE MUSLIM GUY HAD A GAY PROFILE
>UR ALL R9K TINFOIL SCHIZOIDS
>HE WAS GAY GUYS
>TRUMP PROVOKED THIS GUY BECAUSE HE IS A RACIST

I hate you Cultural Marxists so much.

I find it odd that he would be concerned be anything we do. We are so small and insignificant. Out of all the worlds and all the galaxies he has supposedly created he would nitpick just one species on one planet.

"...he said, posting a thoroughly discredited meme"

He was gay.

>mimi arbeit
>me-me arbeit
>memework

You're being rused, gentlemen

But if He is concerned it would mean that whatever He said was of extreme importance then.

>two consenting adults is just like raping and murdering children

No, it wouldn't follow, you big fat stupidhead.

And he shows his concern through fallible humans creating books? If he was really concerned, he would prove it.

What we see with this Muslim is a phenomenon called "Sudden Jihad"

This occurs in Muslims who wallow in sin but know that they have the Jihad card to play so as to wipe their slate clean for allah and get preferred entry into paradise.

He obviously snapped but it was all the pressure of being a Muslim that led him to the logical conclusion that he had to kill and be killed by the non-Muslim enemy. And what better place to destroy than the den of sin that led to the "Sudden Jihad"

Post the "like a monty python sketch" image. You know the one.

All of those tweets came from Jews.

Suprise suprise, Christ killers hate Christ.

If whites disappear then modern civilisation goes with us shit skin, enjoy your future of throwing spears and shitting in holes.
Show some respect to your superiors.

Well then I knew I hated fags for a reason

This is all the more reason to hate them more, and hope for more muzzies to slaughter them

The guy was a muslim faggot....pretty much the worst possible combination there is. At least there will be 50 less people voting for Hillary.

Nice analogy
And checked

im not saying i agree with the attack in any way, but i find it easiest to understand how this guy justified the attack to him self.
He's the first afghan terrorist attacker that i've heard off (i mean the guys that do their attacks in other countries). america was and still is at war to a degree in Afghanistan so i understand why an afghan would attack the us. where as a lot of the attackers have been from places that aren't really at war with the us. also other attacks have just been on random people, where as this one was on people a lot of people consider degenerate.

>le white people perfect civilization meme
funny how every white country is a shithole compared to every asian country and the rich middle eastern ones. White people throughout history are the ultimate chimps, almost every major war in history was started by cumskins.

Fun fact: Yuri never said that

He also had his daughter baptized before the mission and celebrated Easter.

He was a Orthodox Christian

More like selfish conservatives who didnt want to share

Actually, there will likely be many more conservative gays after this. I know many gays growing progressively tired of the left. Personally, this is the last straw for me. I'm voting for Trump.

>1 post by this ID

Stop responding to this shit. SAGE

From the point of view of God its all insignificant OR its all significant

Seems to me it would be the Hitler side that figures out inter-dimensional travel

Well acually He sent His only son Jesus. Humans wrote about it. Only muslims and kikes think their gods wrote their books word for word

A registered democrat Islamic nut job kills gays and it's everyone's fault but Islam. Delusional fucks.

This post made me absolutely euphoric.

THIS FUCKING GUY LITERALLY SAID HE DID THIS IN THE NAME OF ISLAM, HOW THE FUCK IS THIS BECAUSE OF WHITE SUPREMACY OR ANYTHING ELSE BUT ISLAM

they place blame on the only group that can actually do anything about this problem. IF they want to be sacrificed by an islamist.. let them

I don't buy this for a second, and neither do any of you faggots if you have a brain and understand propaganda.

This is a D&C. The jews understand EXACTLY the consequences of this shooting.
The LOGICAL consequences are that liberals just lost the gays to Trump.
Trump will accept that support because he's a nationalist first and doesn't emphasize degeneracy as much as the more pressing concerns (like white replacement).

If he starts gaining the support of gays, this will completely crack the media's "bigot" label, and this election goes from "Looking damn good for us" to "Checkmate, motherfuckers"

Given that the OP of this thread has made one post with no source, he's likely a shill. When you HEAR the narrative he's pushing, it is coming from shills and (((community leaders))), not groundswell.
That's why the shills are going to push this insane narrative and try to D&C gays to make them think that nobody else in their community is anti-islam.

geez he almost looks white in this pic

What can you expect from a literal faggot that doesn't squat?

Hitler was Catholic and pledged allegiance to a new crusade?

most afghans are almost white

Well, I mean he has a point. If you guys didn't scream about how being gay was so degenerate, disgusting, and filthy all the time, the shooter might not have hated himself so much and so thoroughly as to commit an atrocity like this. Maybe if the shooter could have found a way to accept himself, he wouldn't have turned to violence.

ITT: Faggots troll and trigger the fuck out of the fat alt-right neckbeards on Sup Forums

>w-w-why aren't t-t-they blaming islam
>w-why are they being mean to Christians?
my fucking sides

>that shit retarded analogy

What can you expect?

see
>Thinking that propaganda and shilling has anything to do with the actual feelings of the groups (((they))) claim to represent.
This is the other half of the D&C operation. By creating the media impression that the Gays are irrationally blaming the right wing (when they are, in fact, blaming muslims) (((they))) can drive a wedge in and try to prevent the gays from defecting away from the left.

Islam is the religion of peace. Obviously this was a false flag by white supremacist Christians, like every single other attack.

Oh, and check your Islamophobia.

Sure you are, Mehmet.